Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Ragetractor - Arms warrior

[Declined] Ragetractor - Arms warrior
« on: February 02, 2018, 02:16:27 PM »
Character name: Ragetractor

Battletag: gudni#21381

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country) 
My name is Gušni ( male )  i'am 26 years old spare parts salesman from Iceland, i work with one of the biggest car dealers in Iceland. I do enjoy going to the gym and play games , I have the played wow since 2006 almost none stop since then.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/ragetraktor
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/ragetractor
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://imgur.com/a/Nqart
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) http://www.speedtest.net/result/7011293390.png
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes i do have a working microphone and do use it frequently when required.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Arms stat weights is pretty simple you basically want 20% haste as Trauma / Fervor of battle spec ( due to getting 2 global mortal strike during Battlecry) and the rest is mastery str is by far the worst stat followed by crit then versa. Reason why mastery is so strong that it increases all damage done while Colossus smash is active by a x % depending on your mastery.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
There is mainly only 2 different talent tree that i use for mythic, it's either pure single target ( fervor of battle and trauma )  or for cleave / aoe fights i go with ravager full aoe build for dealing with the adds. also the big factor in this is the legendaries. However for fights like kingaroth i as well go for a different build due to the damage on the adds is the biggest priority,ravager / avatar is clearly the best burst talents for arms warrior and a good reason why that suits specifically well for a fight like Kinga.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Out of simming my character after every gear piece i get , if i need some help or more info in my spec i use the warrior discord however i do spend hours on dummy and sim my character very frequently too find out what fits me the best.

Raiding history:
I started raiding in TBC thought started playing the game late vanilla,

My first real raiding experiance was in a guild called <Play> on burning steppes, we cleared every content kara gruuls lair /magtheridons lair / ssc - tk within the release of next tier and we cleared first 6 bosses of BT before i stepped down to become hardcore pvper for wotlk

then i transferred to stormscale where i joined a guild called <Legend> we cleared naxx 25 server 3rd
i mostly dedicated my self to pvping in wotlk and cataclysm ,

In early MOP i Decided to reroll my dk , and joined a all new <nihilum> on tarren mill i raided a bit with them in mogushan vaults

Nothing really intressting in that expension for me.

in WOD i only played for few months after the game came out i took a brake from the game for half a year since not enjoying playing it at all,
Then i came back late BRF Joined a guild called <Hrotti> on tarren mill it was all icelandic guild and we cleared 13/13 mythic in january 2016 (we had a long christmas break) , few months before Legion launch i was promoted to officer and was really hyped that assa was going to be a thing again, we really needed a tank that could maintank EN mythic that everyone could relay on and have 100% attendance , and ofcourse the teamplayer me rerolled to paladin tank, we cleared 7/7 en mythic around top 300 and 2/3 mythic TOV after having loosing alot of ppl since , yes it's some real struggle to get a proper roster out of pure icelandic guild, we decided to go different ways, that's when i joined <Epiphany> I joined them few weeks before Nighthold, at that time i was rerolling my rogue only sitting at 35 traits and i had 2 weeks to get to 54 before NH, my dedication went up and i got 54 traits before Nighthold launch and 35 on 2 alts, (only was required to have 1 at 35) but to make this boring story shorter we disbanded after one officer got burned out and quit the guild ( 2 man officer guild) the guild master decided to leave off to Nolltvatre 7/10 progress with star autist on 20% health. after that i took a break from raiding but <Hrotti> got created again and we cleared Nighthold mythic right before patch launch. Few weeks later a lot of people quit the game and as recruiting for a Icelandic guild is a real struggle the guild disbanded again. Tomb 7/10 with a top 2 day raiding guild called <The brigade> very short stay due i had lost all hype for the game mainly cause assa rogues were useless in tomb on most fights and sub was something i really did not like playing. i took a brake from raiding but still played the game.I then went to a late night school with my full time job. so i had to find something that might suit me for my window of raiding i joined <Bad omen> 2 day raiding guild with old core once a hardcore guild. did 8/11 with them  ( had progress on cover around 20% ) when i informed them, that i wanted to go harder for BFA raid more often and just go a one step further.

Guild history and reason for leaving them: Most of the information is in the wall off text here above , however most off the guilds i have been in have disbanded ^

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you: I except a solid drama free core of good players who always strive to get better as a team and every member off the guild contributes too the progress with their knowledge. My self as a player i do have immerse dedication towards my guild and performing you will get a raider who will attend every raid ready on time and doing his job, any extra job needed i can do ( run with orb on portal keeper ) and am always ready to help and contribute to the guild.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I really look forward hearing from you guys and hope you will consider me. I would be up to having a chat via discord if that is something that suits you guys sorry if my typing is off :) !

Ps: old video from HFC D: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEy4Um9uaqI
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 08:44:42 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Ragetractor - Arms warrior
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 08:44:28 PM »
Hello Ragetractor!

Thank your for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have reviewed your application and have come to the agreement of declining it. Purely on the fact that we are not looking for any warriors atm, but if we were, we would definitely give you a shot! You could keep us in mind, if you see that we have opened a spot for a warrior in the future tho!

Im confident you wont walk around guildlless for a long time!
- Shim