Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Equalizor - Frost DK

[Accepted] Equalizor - Frost DK
« on: January 30, 2018, 02:55:54 AM »
Character name:
Equalizor

Battletag:
Wallabob#2714

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Im Mathias. Im 23 and im from Denmark.. I've been playing wow on and off very casually (noob) since vanilla. startet playing other games such a Lol a couple of years ago, and decided to come back to wow and actually try raiding and take the game quite serious in legion. So i've been through quite a few guilds, most of them disbanded not long very long after i entered it, most recent one being Dark substance on Kazzak 29/01 mid aggramar progression.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/equalizor
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/equalizor#
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7012045015
- Do you have a working microphone? I  sure do.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Well, as a frost dk the stat priority is haste, im personally at a point where all secondary stats are at pretty equal weights, when in doubt i sim.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Im not sure if you actually want me to go through every single talent and explain why each would be better on a single target than the others or not but, ill just say that if there is only one target (or one target i can reach at one time) i'll simply take the talents i sim best with. That being said there are fights i cant sim around, like kingaroth where i would pick talents that wooulld alow me to maybe lose more sustained damage to focus on bursting down adds. (Breath of sindragosa over Obliteration).
On an add coontrol fight, there isnt much i can change unless the adds are fairy stacked, in which case i would pick frostscythe, for heavy cleave, if needed.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
i look at discord, and i spend some time listening to people on youtube aswell, incase they caught something i didnt.

Raiding history:
EN - multiple guilds
NH - Multiple guilds
ATBT - 9/11
Guild history and reason for leaving them:
actually struggling to remember them, i was with hexual sealing (alliance) for the end of EN and start of nighthold, They disbanded at krosus, then arrows of alleria (alliance) until star augur, they disbanded. then duality (horde) they disbanded mid gul'dan progression, then i chillled with santa maria cus i had a buddy there throughout ToS and their melee roster was full and strong. then i joined Dark substance, and took down most of ATBT before they disbanded also. i cannot remember the name of the first guild i was with in the EN.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I really hope that you guys have a strong foundation, and very little drama, since im tired of looking for new guilds tbh.
You can expect me to always be there on time and do my job, im very easy going and adabtable, i wont be the loudest and most entertaining but i'll ofcourse speak up if need be! 

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
This is my first expansion with raiding and i think i've gotten the hang of if pretty quickly, and im only gonna get better, and you have a solid addition to your roster for BFA aswell in me. (will add scrnshot of ui later couldnt get in lfr at 3am)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 08:31:05 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Equalizor - Frost DK
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 08:30:49 PM »
Hello Equalizor!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please prepare for Argus and download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper myself(Shimara), Ant or Fede for a guild invite.

Welcome and good luck!
- Shim