Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Divineprust - Shadow Priest

[Declined] Divineprust - Shadow Priest
« on: January 28, 2018, 12:30:12 PM »
Character name:
Divineprust

Battletag:
Armageddon#2245

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

Hello Endless!
My name is Sebastian (26 years old) and I live in Sweden. Right now Im working as financial advisor for a bank. Im a relaxed dude that loves to play WoW and other sort of games with friends.

Please provide us with the following:

- Link to your armoury:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/divineprust
- Personal warcraft logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/divineprust
Note: Could easily do 95% + on Commander, Portal Keeper and Eonar, Vari + Coven aswell. But been busy helping the raid out doing pods, being part of portal grp and being forced to take the red debuff on Eonar.. Sucks, but some1 have to ! 😃. Overall my logs are fine I guess. Obviously could do a lot better, but in the first weeks of progression Id rather do my job and focus on mechanics rather than wasting progressiontime on higher dps logs.

- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)
https://imgur.com/BAKasaS

- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7006136830
- Do you have a working microphone?
Yes, and Im not afraid to use it.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

As a Shadow priest in 7.3.5 your main priority stat is going to be Haste until you can reach the 16k marker.  The reason for this is to be able to maintain your 60sec rotation with mindbender. Shadow priest went through a major haste change when we got our t21 4p. The reason for this is the powerful 4p from t20, making our insanity drain reduced by 10%. Hence in order to compensate for the increased drain speed we are now aiming for 16k haste, which is the main goal. You could go even higher in encounters with a lot of movement. Tumb of rule : Hard time to keep up your VF even with 16k go even higher Lol
Once we achive 16k haste our main focus will now be to maximize our crit. At this point we want to go for as much crit as possible to boost our Voidform and being able to do even more dmg combined with the 4-set bonus from t21, giving us increased crit from our main abilities (Mindblast + Voidbolt. Furthermore, higher crit contributes to a more favourable playstyle in terms of receiving more Auspicious spirts, giving us a chance to maintain Voidform even longer, especially for cleave fights where we roll our dots on multiple targets. It may also be worth mentioning that crit syncs extremely good with our BiS trinket [Acrid Catalyst Injector] which potentially, with enough crit, gives us atleast 2 full procs per Voidform, contributing to an even higher dps increase.

Mastery and Versatility doesnt fill any sort of important role right now. Haste and crit is always going to be better than both of them. The only way Mastery might be worth stacking would be for speed kills below 60 secs. Otherwise the main stat prio for SP in 7.3.5 is Haste (16k) > = Crit > Mastery > Vers.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Not that much explain here really. Shadow priests are in a rather boring place talent wise. With our current tier set and how the shadow priest work these days talets are choiced upon the most optimal way to remain in shadowform and optimize dmg.
Lvl 15: Twist of Fate 20% increased dmg below 35%. 100% mandatory
Lvl 30: Both Mania and Body of Souls are viable. I prefer using Body of souls on encounters where u know u gonna need a speed increase in a specific time. Whenever overall movement speed is useful Mania is a better choice. Mind ray is viable for heavy aoe such as Eonar.

Lvl 45: Mind bomb is the shit here. Another stun that also procs Sephuz 😃

Lvl 60: Lingering Insanity is mandatory for our current build. However on single target encounters below 2 min, Reaper of Souls combined with Surrender to Madness is Viable.

Lvl 75: Auspisvous Spirits is one of the main reason we want high crit and to maintain our voidform, specially for mutlipletargets.

Lvl 90: Mindbender is the only way to go today assuming we are in a raid. For low keys in m+ misery is a viable choice.

Lvl 100: As of today Legacy of the void is the optimal choice for raiding. Makes us get back into voidform really quick (combined with Lingering insanity), giving us the biggest dps increase. For heavy aoe fighs such as Eonar Shadowcrash is the way to go. Surrender is only viable on speed kills below 2min.

Overall our talent choices are limited we have our mandatory talents in order to optimize our 60sec rotation, and the same build goes for both Singeltarget and cleave encounters. The way a SP support with add control is through Mindbomb and Silence. In some rare cases we also Shackle.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

Raiding history:

Vanilla/TBC Securiy Frostmane / Dragonmaw EU
ZG Cleared
MC Cleared
BWL Cleared
AQ20 Cleared
AQ40 Up to Cthun.
Karazhan Cleared
Gruuls Lair Cleared
Magtheridons Lair Cleared
Serpent Shrine Caverns Cleared
The Eye All way up to Keal Thas

Wrath of the Lich King:
Nothing Wasnt an active gamer in this expansion.

Cataclysm Horizons Genjuros EU

Bastion of Twillight: 4/4 (normal)
Black Wing Decent: 6/6 (normal)
Throne of the Four Winds (2/2)
Firelands: 7/7 Normal & 6/7 Heroic (Ragnaros, p4 8% wipe)
Dragon soul: 8/8 Normal mode

Mist of Pandaria Darkstorm Zenedar EU
MSV: 6/6 NM + 6/6 HC
HoF: 6/6 NM + 6/6 HC
ToEs 4/4 NM + 4/4 HC
ToT: 12/12 NM + 13/13 HC
SoO: 14/14NM + 8/14 HC

Warlords of Draenor Darkstorm Zenedar EU & Unlimited LTD
Highmaul: 7/7 HC + 7/7 Mythic
BRF: 10/10HC + 10/10 Mythic
HFC: 13/13 HC + 13/13 Mythic

Legion :
Unlimited LTD, CyaThursday & Aurora Nox
EN: 7/7 HC + 7/7 Mythic
ToV: 3/3 HC + 3/3 Mythic
NH: 10/10 HC + 10/10 Mythic
ToS: 9/9 HC + 8/9 (KJ best attempt 9%).
ATB: 11/11 HC + 9/11HC

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Unlimited LTD Zenedar: Started out the expansion in LTD. Was mostly to start enjoy the game again after a major break. Managed to clear out EN + ToV Mythic. However, once NH started the roster got pretty much destroyed due to inactive officers etc. I left LTD and went to Cyathursday on Stormscale.

Cyathursday- Stormscale: Top 50 guild that recruited me for progression only. We managed to get World 46 & 50 on Star Augur and Elisande, then they had no more use for me. Very toxic environment combined with little progression for me , made me leave them.

Severeance Kazzak: A couple of days ago I told my raidleader that Im not enjoying myself in Severance anymore. Its a combination of not enjoying myself and not having any1 from the roster to share my time with outside raid. I love raiding and the main reason why is to enjoy it in a motivated and dedicated environment, something I felt was missing in Severance. I guess Im looking to get into a more motivated raiding enviorment again. Hence the reason for leaving and applying to Endless.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

After reading your presentation on wowprogression I got a good feeling about Endless. I get the feeling you are highly motivated and actually try to do everything in your power to progress in a healthy manner with alimited hours of raiding, something I value highly. What Im trying to say is that I love raiding and I want the most out of it without spending too many hours. Id like to think you are the place Im looking for. Friendly, dedicated and a place where the roster loves to raid.
Ever since I started to play this game back in vanilla Ive always tried to do everything I could to stay ahead of the curve. By that said Im showing up in time, prepared and rdy to raid. I spend a lot of time optimize my character in order to be prepared for upcoming progression and I love to study thoerycrafting in order to learn new things about my class. I guess that is what you can expect from me. A reliable and motivated raider that always shows up prepared and rdy for progress.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

I like to end this application by saying that I really think I would fit in perfectly in Endless. After looking at your recent killvideos and studying your Logs I do believe I will fit in well. All I can say is that I think I can contribute to your current roster and hopefully making a lot of friends along the way. Looking forward to hear back from you!

Best Regards,

Divneprust
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 08:47:58 PM by Shimara »

Re: Divineprust - Shadow Priest
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 11:24:54 PM »
Noted that I forgot to answer one question.

Sources I use to keep myself up to date about my class:

MMO
HowToPriest (website & discord)
Twitch streamers such as Viklund and Atroxe
Simulationcraft

Cheers ! :)

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Divineprust - Shadow Priest
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 08:47:47 PM »
Hello Divineprust!

Thanks for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have reviewed your application and we are afraid we have to decline you. Reason for it being we have a lot of trials atm, and it will take time to complete all of them within their time. However you are a strong applicant and we would deffo be interested in you, but its not the right time atm. Maybe in a few weeks we could get back to you if you are still looking for a guild.

- Shim