Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Samwide - Marksmanship Hunter

[Declined] Samwide - Marksmanship Hunter
« on: January 22, 2018, 06:29:49 PM »
Character name:
Samwide

Battletag:
asiano#2895

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Not much there is to know about me, I am a 23yo man from Bulgaria that is easygoing and frighteningly calm. I also like ice cream.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/samwide
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/samwide
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/wiPF0KS
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/result/6989659197
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
I am currently prioritizing Haste as I want to pass the 23% mark after which I can have more efficient vulnerable windows, other than that Crit/Mastery with having them stay above 33/23 if possible for the extra hitting power. To determine which I should increase, I use the help of SimulationCraft.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
ST:
Lone Wolf(highest damage gain in all situations from that row)
True Aim(best choice if there is no target switching)
Patient Sniper(extra hitting power for Aimed shot and highest damage gain on a single target)
A Murder Of Crows(highest damage on single target, slightly above Volley which should be taken if adds are going to be present)
Trick Shot(even more damage for Aimed shots and highest damage gain from that row on a single target)

Adds:
Lone Wolf(same reason)
Lock and Load(when paired with Trick Shot's cleave ability, True aim won't keep stacks which makes Lock and Load the natural choice)
Patient Sniper(for the extra power on the jumping Aimed shots)
Volley(great for stacked AoE, barely a chance to be switched with Barrage)
Trick Shot(when multiple targets are affected by Vulnerable this allows for cleaving them all)

*if the fight is requiring more bursty windows, I would consider playing Explosive Shot/Piercing Shot

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Patch notes and Icy Veins.

Raiding history:
EN - just started playing, didn't have the gear nor the guild to do it
ToV - More or less in the same boat although I returned to it much later when I had a guild with which we scored 2/3M then called off the raid because most people didn't know the tactics for Helya. We never came back.
NH - Started off decent, I had a guild, I started getting gear but then we disbanded and I was too late on looking for a new one
ToS - I had the guild and gear but I was forced to take some time off raiding so my progress there is pathetic
Antorus - 2/11M so far, almost killed High Command on Sunday. It was disastrous though.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Take Two - a guild of friends that never came to be
Draconic - a friendly guild with good players but horrible leadership which lead to its downfall
Profanities  - great guild, great players, toxic guild leader that managed to destroy the guild in a matter of one night after going nuts
Banter Basement - awesome guild but the leader announced that we were going to go casual after the KJ kill so people started leaving
Lucky Wipe - newfound guild, still struggling to take off, the raid leader is trying to help people but in reality he's just spreading bad advice and not paying enough attention to the people who are really pulling down the team

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
What I expect from you: Argus' head on a spike
What you can expect from me: I can hold the spike

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I don't think my place should be determined by sweettalk. If you take me, I will pull my weight. If not, then I guess we were just not meant to raid together.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 08:12:31 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Samwide - Marksmanship Hunter
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 08:12:15 PM »
Hello Samwide

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to low current experience.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim