Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Legionhype - Havoc

[Declined] Legionhype - Havoc
« on: January 21, 2018, 11:34:04 AM »
Character name:

Legionhype -DH (Havoc and Veng) | Mlghippieqtx – Druid (Balance and Guardian)

Battletag:

Bktokitchen#2870

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

Male, 24, Norway, about to embark on my Master thesis in Marine Technology (Engineering), making this my final semester as a student. Finally. I spend most of my spare-time on things related to WoW, but once every now and then I also go out drinking etc, like most other students, while also doing some exercise.

I`ve played and enjoyed balance druid as my main spec throughout this and the previous expansion, while playing mostly guardian as OS because my guild needed tanks for M+. This summer I started to work on gearing my DH due to being tired of only playing druid. I enjoyed the DH experience, both tanking and DPS, such that I now consider this my main-character. 
I`ve been passionate about WoW ever since I started playing it so many years ago. This is because it provides an environment in which there is always something to do, something to think about and improve, while also being challenging in many aspects. In addition, I love the aspects which involves groups of like-minded people (small and large) coming together, applying skill, theoretical knowledge, teamwork and endurance to overcome the challenged present in this game.
Referencing the previous section, it should come as no surprise when I say that I spend most of my WoW-time in raiding or M+. My main goal related to raiding revolves around clearing current content on the hardest difficulty with people that are willing to invest as much into this game as I am. However, this does not mean that environment I am a part of should be dead-serious all the time. I will emphasise that some of my best memories from playing this game comes from shits`n giggles on discord/Ventrilo/TS, therefore I also value comradery and humour.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:
DH: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/legionhype 
Druid: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/mlghippieqtx

- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/legionhype

- A screenshot of your UI:
Outside Combat: https://imgur.com/a/FAbqG
Inside Combat: https://imgur.com/a/1Cipc

- Connection info results: 20ms | 51 download| 20 upload

- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Stacking Crit and Mastery for nearly all cases. Which one is #1 depends on the current gear I use.
The T21 4-p forces Havoc to play the Demonic build, causing Meta to occur for 8 sec after every eye-beam cast. While in Meta, you would want to spend as much time pressing your spender ‘Chaos Strike’. This ability synergises heavily with Mastery (increasing its damage) and Crit (Increasing Crit DMG from traits, refund resources upon crititcal strike). While out of Meta, you only have 1 goal in mind; going back into Meta. The frequency of which you can cast eye-beam and therefor go back into Meta, is for the general case only determined by the cooldown of eye-beam. The cooldown is reduced by 1,25 seconds every time you press ‘Chaos Strike’ (statisticly), therefor one would like to spam ‘Chaos Strike’ as much as possible while out of Meta as well. This is most efficiently accomplished by landing as many critical ‘Chaos Strikes’ as possible, giving resources to spend on more ‘Chaos Strike’. This concludes my brief reasoning for stacking Crit and mastery for havoc DH.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

First Row: 3 - Gives full resource bar, ready to spend once Eye-Beam is finished casting.
Second Row: 3 – Makes it possible to reduce CD on Eye-Beam -> More Meta
Third Row: 1 – Talents 2 and 3 in this row rarely synergises with the Demonic Build,
Fourth Row: 1 if immunity is needed on a fight, 2 if periodically large hits needs to be mitigated in order to ensure survival, 3 otherwise (large, sustainable self-heal)
Fifth Row: 3 for nearly all cases, 1 can be used if one is designated to fighting large monster-packs for extended periods of time
Sixth Row: 3 default-more Eye-Beam, More 4p-procs. 1 can be chosen for the same reasons as explained in 5th row
Seventh Row: 3 default, what all other talents and gear revolves around.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

MMO-champ, class-discord, icy-veins, simulationcraft, youtube, warcraftlogs

Raiding history:

BC
Kara: Clear | Gruul: Clear | SSC: Not Vasj | TK: Not KT | Hyjal: Not last 2

WOTLK
1st tier 10/25: Clear | Ulduar 10/25: Clear (not hardmodes)| TOTC 10/25: Clear, Tribute to Insanity (10 man) | ICC 10HC/25: Clear, 25 HC not LK

Cata
1st tier 10: Clear, not HC | Firelands 10: 6/7HC | DS 10: 1/7HC

MOP, Fuck Pandas

WoD
CE=Cutting Edge
Foundry: Up to Thogar Myth | HFC Myth: CE

Legion
EN Myth: CE | ToV Myth: CE | NH Myth: CE | ToS Myth: 7/9 | AtBT: 5/9(6/9 progress)

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Most guild-names are excluded because I simply don’t remember them, neither should it matter to you, because they were nothing special of interest.

The Axemen – Norwegian guild. I joined this guild in mid-WoD because I wanted to get back into raiding and see the content, in addition to. Progress in this guild was never as fast as I wanted to, but I enjoyed my stay because I made a lot of friends I would interact with outside of raiding (M+ especially). Through mid-NH a lot of people started to tire of playing the game and ended up stepping down from raiding or quitting. Replacements had to be found, but on average the new people joining would not contribute to making the guild better, so progress got even worse. This cycle has continued throughout the expansion. We`re at a stage now where I find myself in a position where I`m able to understand and master an encounter relatively quickly, while many others are not, despite continued efforts to explain/emphasise/calling the important mechanics. Consequently, raiding is becoming more and more of a torturous experience where I`m sitting there, accumulating negative emotions while waiting for a large number of people to understand how they should play. This is so far from the raiding experience I envision, that I see no better solution for myself than to leave.

MoP Guild: No particular guild worth mentioning

Cata Guild: Disbanded shortly after DS release

WOTLK Guilds: 1st Tier Guild- Disband because of officer issues, ended up joining reformed guild for Ulduar. The reformed guild ended up playing very poorly, and I switch back and forth between guilds until start of ICC where I found a semi-hardcore raiding guild which I played with until the rest of the expansion.

BC Guilds: Started playing just before launch of TBC. I joined a guild raiding only Kara, which got me introduced to raiding roughly 1 year after launch. Guild disbanded because people wanted to do 25 man raiding. I then proceeded to join a casual 25-man guild which I stayed with until roughly the end of the expansion, at which point people started to leave due to dismay with officers.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

My expectations to you:
Members are able to learn and correct their plays based on mistakes caused by themselves and others.
Members are dedicated to improving their own and guilds performance.
Members actively contribute to solving problems.
Members can handle stressful situations and adapt on a frequent basis.
Members can communicate in well-written and spoken English.
Members show up to regular raid times.
Members tolerate a reasonable level of mistakes made by other players.
Members value the guild`s overall performance more than their own.
Members show up prepared to raids.
The guild should be focused on always moving forward, never being 100% content with where you are now, but instead striving to perform better

What you can expect from me:
Copy/paste what’s listed in the section above, in addition to:
Able to play multiple specs if needed (Havoc/Veng/Balance/Guardian) on a high level.
Well above average determination
Communicate actively on voice, explaining tactics, calling out mechanics/interrupts/CC etc.
Research on how to approach and solve problems/bosses.
Play actively outside raid-times, where I mostly find myself enjoying alt-raids, old mythic raids and M+, assist with gearing alts.
Honesty

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

My dreams of being among the best started out with The Burning Crusade and Illidan. I remember wanting to enter the Black Temple, work my way through all the bosses until I was at the top of the temple. Defeat ‘The Betrayer’ and steal he`s fucking bow (I was playing hunter at the time). I remember craving that way more than I desired tits and pussy (I was around 13 or 14 y/o at the time, so you can imagine) however, the kill never happened. Neither have I had the sense of accomplishment that would mimic such a feat, yet I have never considered myself incapable of doing that, instead its quite the opposite. I have the theoretical knowledge, technical skills and determination that exceeds such a large population of the WoW raiding-community so it is about fucking time I put all of that to use and realise my goals. 

So far during my ‘WoW-career’ I`ve always been denied being in a high-end environment despite putting in many more hours than the most other players. This has often been due to IRL commitments such as school, exercise or inability to follow raid-times required due to parental restrictions. But I say that time is over. From this year and onward I`ll be able to, largely, control how I spend my time, especially evenings. Thus, I want to realize my vision of being part of the team that overcomes some of the hardest challenges this game has to offer, at a steady pace.

In short, the deal I offer you is a stable, flexible, experienced player who`s determined to do what it takes to take down the toughest bosses in the game. I offer you commitment you will have trouble finding elsewhere. During this expansion I`ve assumed the role as ranged DD/melee DD/Tank and raid-leader. I`m usually comfortable with all roles and continuously try to improve my performance. 

As indicated by my guild history, I`m a very loyal person which tries to make the best out of the guild that I`m in, in addition to being a person which will back you up when in need of help.

What I`m looking to get out of Endless, is a guild that can progress at a relatively high pace. A guild that provides a healthy and enjoyable environment inside and outside of raiding. Not just for this expansion, but also for the coming expansions as I intend to still play WoW for many years to come.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 08:23:25 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Legionhype - Havoc
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 08:23:13 PM »
Hello Legionhype!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to low current experience. You also seem to be 2 weeks behind with your pantheon trinket.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 08:25:12 PM by Shimara »