Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Enbezex - Shadow Priest

[Declined] Enbezex - Shadow Priest
« on: January 23, 2018, 04:40:08 PM »
Character name:

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Male, 24 and Hungary
My name is Dávid Kovács. I live in a village in Hungary. In my free time i like wasting my life by playing this beauty.
You will know me better if you accept this application.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:

- Personal warcraft logs:

- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)

- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)

- Do you have a working microphone?

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Well, at this moment haste=crit, others whatever, and the reason i am doing this because raidbot told me it is gona be fine!

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
1 - 20% is 20%
(1/2) - depends on the fight
1 - just think about it: MIND BOMB, how god dem cool name for a spell
1 - haste things always works
2 - i am a simple man, i see insanity i agree
3 - i like pets, i have a dog also irl.
1 - just because i do not have balls for the STM... YET

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
usually this works: https://www.google.hu/search?safe=off&dcr=0&source=hp&ei=1U9nWsHmLsrbU8qFl1g&q=shadow+priest&oq=shadow+priest&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39k1l2j0l8.330.1968.0.2023.

Raiding history:
I was playing wow since wotlk, but always just casual things. Since last year, for some reason i wanted to do more and clear raids and stuff on mythic, so i joined a casual guild on Arathor realm, that was a bad idea, when i realized we cant even kill nighthold 1st boss on mythic i left them, and joined Legends Never Die on Ragnaros. I got some cutting edge with them, in like OK time. But we had 5 raid days... 5... and because of 3-4 people, it felt like 2 days of active, succesful raiding. Not gona lie, i was happy there for some time, and if the GM could replace those people we could have been like top 60 guilds, but he choose not to, and i was tired of it. So i am LFG now. Its not a long history i know.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Adcetris - Arathor
Legends Never Die - Ragnaros

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I have no idea what to expect from you yet. I usually dont expect anything, and then when something good happens it feels better.
What you can expect from me is the usual stuffs, gona be here when raid happens.. bla bla bla... 120% everytime.. and so on. As i said, i am a simple person who wants to play, raid seriously, and to have fun, do m+ thats all.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I like to surprise people.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 04:59:51 PM by AnT »

• The real shim shady
Re: Enbezex - Shadow Priest
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 08:10:07 PM »
Hello Enbezex!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please prepare for Argus and download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper myself(Shimara), Ant or Fede for a guild invite.

Welcome and good luck!
- Shim