Endless - Kazzak

[Withdrawn] Mejn - Frost Mage

[Withdrawn] Mejn - Frost Mage
« on: January 11, 2018, 12:05:32 AM »

(Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hello all, my name is Amar, I'm from Bosnia and I'm 29 years old, 30 in a 2 months- old I know :D
I work in a familiy construction company and like to travel a lot by having free time when I want I guess.
Other than that is mostly gaming and playing other games as csgo, pubg , even football manager :D as free time from wow.

Please provide us with the following:
- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/mejn
- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/183714
- https://i.imgur.com/Zqi6a7r.jpg
- http://www.speedtest.net/result/6954488860.png
- Do you have a working microphone?  Yes, I do

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
I have been Frost all time recently and in Frost its about getting to Shatter cap 33% and everything else into Haste/Vers. There is no much brainer here and you optimize yourself with items u get and work around that crit cap.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
For single target u go with
(15) Lonely Winter 2
(30) Shimmer 1 (for me blink is best spell in game and allowing u to play more risky)
(45) Incanter's Flow 3
(60) Frozen Touch 2
(75) Frigid Winds 1 (Here its situational more)
(90) Unstable Magic 2 -
(100) Thermal Void 1

Frost is very simple and one way spec, no much thinking here for single target fights.

For aoe u switch
(60) to Splitting Ice and cleave fights
(90) Art Gale for mostly full aoe where u use Bliizard to reduce Frozen Orb cd.

So overall u switch 2 talents trough all instance.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

- Altered-time.com as most of things you need are there for a basic stuff.
- Twitch, for me its crucial as I watch progress trough some of mages in top guilds that are streaming.
- Warcraft logs - everything about build , trinkets etc you can find there.
- Friends in higher guild ranks that I talk and keeping myself updated.

Raiding history:

Well, started playing in TBC. First proper raiding I had in start of Lich King in Naxxramas. Was playing back then on Dunemual. Keept there all the way untill Mist of Pandaria. Then we transfered on Kazzak and most of time I'm here.
Raided in some same language guild here before joining OoS in 2014 and been here since then. During Nightold OoS stoped. I went to alliance guild where my friends called me to join and raid a bit. Mid Tomb OoS started again and came back. That is recently all I been to.
During my time in expansions before I been to couple guilds. Tried some hardcore aswell hence my realm first. But that was mostly when I was younger student with much more free time. As u get to 30 time is money :D

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

Here on Kazzak I will just mention OoS as I have been there 4 years soon. A lot of things I been here, roster changes, officers leaving, raid leaders leaving etc. AND I always stayed here and was mostly core and giving my everything to guild even when things were so bad. I am to long in guild that in current roster there is no one from way back that I raided with.
Recently with our raid leader we had problems, and since he is leaving now and it might go better I just dont have motivation anymore to be again part of rebuilding core team, I feel I deserve with my dedication a bit more.
I dont switch around easily and when I find guild I try to stay there for long time of period.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

What can u expect from me is good dedication and my best.  I have been raiding for long long time (700 days on mage only) and by that you can be sure I know my class from very first expansion I started playing. Consistent performance.
Recently I lost my motivation to try hard and I need a change.

What I expect from you is simple, steady progress. I dont care what atmopshere it is. I have been and learned in all atmospheres that raids provide.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

Nothing atm.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 07:48:39 PM by Fedeh »

Re: Mejn - Frost Mage
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 11:45:43 AM »
Afrer some talks I have decided to stay in guild I am currently.

Thanks for considering me.

Gl with progress.