Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Xephyros - Balance Druid

[Declined] Xephyros - Balance Druid
« on: January 05, 2018, 03:14:51 AM »
Character name:

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

Hey my name is Sam im 22 and from the UK, ive been playing wow for 8 years now and raiding for a good part of that. Currently I am a student for have oodles of free time. Other hobbies of mine are playing the guitar(mostly blues) and collecting records. I am a very confident in my ability to play and adapt especially with like minded people.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/xephyros
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27852333
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/enLer
- Connection info results: http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6799351348 - Seems low but works fine no issues.
- Do you have a working microphone? yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

Mastery = Haste; Critical Strike = Versatility; Intellect. = as general rule of thumb how ever stat weights are dynamic as a moonkin and depending on your gear they can change a lot. Mastery is probably the best stat as our mastery does; Increases Starfall and Starsurge damage, and the effect of Lunar, Solar, and Stellar Empowerments by an additional which is huge. Increased damage from spenders, dot damage while under stafall and empowerments. Haste is about equal to Mastery on ST but mastery a little higher on AoE and MT. Crit and Vers are okay nothing special though, we already have really high crit chance on SS out highest hitting spell from SoTS trait witch for every point gives 6% SS crit so that kinda devalues crit a bit.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Lvl 15 - On ST always run with Starlord is always to go to ability. Reduces the cast duration of of LS and SW by 20% when empored as you will be spending so many Starsurges and using OI sometime you cast litttle to no empowered spells meaning for a faster passed rotation and more AP generations especially under incarnation. in MT or AoE sometimes warrior of elune can be taken to generate AP more affectingly, when using Soul and LatC you won't be casting SS much at all in certain situations to won't benefit at all from the affect of Starlord. Also with tier 21 using LatC and RM on a MT fight like coven you can maintain nearly 100% uptime of Starfall meaning you can constantly be spamming moonfire to do maximum damage on both bosses again not benefiting from Starlord.

lvl 30 - 9/10 I go with Wild Charge - 15 second cooldown DE or on certain fights a leap forward in travel form is more reliable than 30 seconds CD on blink however it will come in handy every now and again.

lvl 45 - Pretty much always run with Guardian affinity while raiding the passive damage reduction to good not too.

lvl 60 - Depending on the encounter and what is needed from me for the raid can choose any, Fights like coven make good use off mass entanglement, Typhoon is good for interrupting rouge imps on hassabel and depending on your tactic for M Aggramar can be used as a reliant knock-back

lvl 75 - Incarnation is always go to on ST fights 35% damage increase from all spells for 30 seconds while also generation 50% more AP from spells is too good not to use especially when it lines up with OI affectingly making it a 1:30-1:40 CD lines up perfectly with adds on kingoroth for example. Soul of the forest is go to MT when using LaTC + RM/OI to get 40 AP starfalls.

lvl 90- ShS on MT and AoE for AP generation it nets the hightest. BoTA for ST generates the most AP.

lvl 100 - Pretty much always use SD, on MT and AoE 30% radius for Stafall and 50% damage increase is too good to not use. On ST it also goes very well with OI as it procs free stafalls and the ability to cast on the while inside comes in hands a lot.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

Discord and Friends how play balance in high end guilds.

Raiding history:

Tier 11 - full cleared 25 man normal
Fire Lands - 6/7 10m HC
Dragon Soul - 8/8 25m HC
MV - HoF - ToS - 14/14 25m N
ToT - 13/13 25m HC
SoO 14/14 25m HC
- Break during WoD-
Cameback deep into tomb.

8/9 Myhtic in Tomb
5/11 Myhtic in Antorus

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

Satya Yuga - Burning Stepps 6/7 10m hc firelands. Dead realm so left to play with IRL friends.
Dragon Soul 8/8 25m HC can't remember name of guild old PC broke.
Valiance - Darkspear. Raided with IRL friends Moved on to a Guild that was Progressing HC and clearing cutting edge content.
After Hours - Silvermoon - Throne of Thunder 13/13 25hc world 200 - honestly favorite guild Ive raided with this far made it to siege crater in SoO but unfortunately after starting a new job couldn'tt no longer raid Late.
Silence - Silvermoon - SoO 14/14 25hc world 50 - After hearing the new of WoD and changes to my class quit the game.
Casual Raidérs - ToS 8/9 mythic. Very toxic atmosphere and unstable roster 3 guild merges so far. Didn't trust in them staying together.
Sanctified Ragnaros - ATBT 5/11 Mythic. Unorganized leadership and questioning guild choices have left me wanting to move on unfortunately was recruiting the guild expecting more want to get back into raiding with decent ranks.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

Clearing cutting edge content fast and efficiently, looking for a guild who I know will be stable and not fall apart going on to next expansion. like minded people to play with which includes outside raid activities like old mythic raids and M+. You can expect someone who has vast knowledge of their class and can push out decent numbers while doing mechanics properly, will sacrifice damage to do jobs other don't like doing, like going in a pods on high command ect. can Feral and Guardian too.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

not really sure tbf not good at these questions.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 08:30:39 PM by Shimara »

• The real shim shady
Re: Xephyros - Balance Druid
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 08:30:29 PM »
Assume this application is closed as your armory link is giving us an error message!

Good luck in your new guild :)