Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Voksar - Rogue

[Declined] Voksar - Rogue
« on: December 29, 2017, 07:35:16 PM »
Character name:
Plsbomb

Battletag:
voksar#2252

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
My name is Jonathan Olsson, i live just outside Gothenburg in Sweden. I play lots of WoW and also floorball on my freetime.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/kazzak/Plsbomb/
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/plsbomb
- A screenshot of your UI: https://gyazo.com/2475d7100533745c88986f82c3d5cde7
- Connection info results: 10/1
- Do you have a working microphone?: Yes ofc

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
I use different kind of sources for my statpriority. Sometimes through the class discord but mostly using simcraft and simming with different pieces of gear to get my personal stat priority since no chars are exactly the same and most likely will have small differences in priority.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
As assassination rogues you dont have build for ST or AoE, we do have build such as poison or bleed that are very good ST. Our AoE is somewhat reliable on Poison Bomb due to its very high burst AoE damage and can be very bad when proccs are not there. We do swap our rotation mult for FoK which is a big dps gain when there are 2+ targets.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Mostly i play the class myself, i prefer learning it myself rather than reading about it. Ofc i take advice from different people in the discord and players like Dezrena from time to time.

Raiding history:
Started raiding in WotLK as a pug, started joining guilds in Cata and been raiding ever since.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
ImatmyMax and Diversus in mid/late WoD. Diversus disbanded so i came back to ImatmyMax.
Decided to leave ImatmyMax pre ToV due to issues with some people in the guild. I didnt really like the last time i had in the guild so i decided to join Fatalis in Decemeber 2016.
Fatalis then disbanded due to no players in november 2017.
Joined Lagom then decided to leave cus i got left on the bench, dont know why and now im searching for a new guild.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
Efficient raiding guild while have really fun during raid hours.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Quite decent WoW player, played since 06 so i know what im doing. Dont know what more to say.

Regards
Voksar
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 04:02:20 AM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Voksar - Rogue
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 04:02:10 AM »
Hello Voksar!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to low current experience.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim