Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Flaym - Frost/Fire mage

[Declined] Flaym - Frost/Fire mage
« on: December 29, 2017, 04:46:37 PM »
Character name:
Flym

Battletag:
xerion#2465

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
My name is Delyan, living in Bulgaria/Sofia. 32 years old, working like programmer, setter and operator on pressbrake, punching and laser machines in Bulgarian company. Graduaded in Marketing and Communications in bulgarian university. Have a girlfriend from 7 years already.  I love to play football in my spare time.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/fl%C3%A1ym
- Personal warcraft logs: unfortunally i don't have any logs for Mythic cause my current guild forbid to make live logs
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/gbslc
- Connection info results: http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6920254421
- Do you have a working microphone?
Yes and it's working :)

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
My main spec is Frost - my stats priority after shatter cap of course (33.34% crit) are Versatility, Haste, Mastery. My aim is to have a bit more Versatility for more DPS, but in some fights you need more Haste for more AOE dmg (if i playing Frost on AOE encounters). About Fire - the current meta is really hard to be balanced in my opinion but you have options of course. For pure ST fights i prefer to have much Crit if i'm using Kindling, Haste, Versatilyti and Mastery. If i'm using Meteor i prefer to have as a bit more Haste for more ignite ticks etc. On AOE fights it's really hard to balance the spec tbh cause atm we don't pure AOE fights (only Eonar). So i prefer to have Haste and Mastery on same amount then Crit then Versatility.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Frost - using LW/IF/SI/UM/TV - For both styles of encounters i prefer SI before FT cause they are really close each other on sims. If RNG loves with me i could use FT on pure ST but RNG hates me :)
Fire - using  FS/IF/FO/UM/Kindling or Meteor depends on gear and stats, for pure ST targets fights which do not need much movement i'm prefer RoP instead of IF for more DPS. For Pure AOE fights with much movement Con/IF/AF/LB/Kindling or Cinderstorm depends on gear and encounter. For encounters without so much movement i prefer RoP instead of IF.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Altered time, MMO-champion - web and discord

Raiding history:
Classic World of Warcraft:
MC, BWL, Naxx40 cleared

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Grull, Maggy, SSC, TK (Best encounter ever), MH cleared prenerf
BT till Illidan - killed after the nerf
SWP till M'uru after nerf cleared

Wrath of the Lich King:
VoA, Naxx, OS, EoE - cleared
Ulduar 10/25, ToC10/25 HC - cleared prenerf, hardmode also (Mimiron HM and Anub'Arak HC was a pain!)
Algalon - after nerf
RS 10/25, Onixya 10/25 - cleared, ICC 10/25 HC - till LK after nerf killed only on 10 man

Cataclysm:
BH, BWD, BoT, ToFW - cleared on normal 10 man only
FL 10/25 HC - cleared
DS 10/25 HC - cleared till Madness, then i stop playing for a while

Mists of Pandaria:
I skipped the whole expansion

Warlords of Draenor:
HM 10/25 Mythic till Imperator
BRF 10/25 HC - cleared on Mythic only Oregorger, then i stop playing for a while
HC - skipped

Legion:
EN Mythic - cleared
ToV Mythic - till Helya
NH Mythic - 10/10 killed Gul'dan after nerf
ATBT Mythic - 5/11

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
On vanilla i started to play on Warsong in guild named "The Devastating Throng" with couple of friends. We disband cause people wanted to play in top guilds and that happens when we cleared MC and BWL. Joined "BAD OMEN" for a few weeks after that they decide to transfer. I was trial and decide to stop playing for a while.
Back to the game again when TBC release on realm Shattered Halls. Joined in guild "Asylum". We clared Karazhan, Maggy, Grull, SSC, TK and the GM decide to leave the guild and we were disbanded.
I've joined guild "Hardmode" which is my longest stay. We clared BT, SWP and the entire WOTLK content till ICC. When we progress on ToC 25HC i did not took a raid spot often cause GM opion was that Mages are useless atm, so i decide to leave. Joined in "Lithium" cleared ToCHC 25 and ICC till LK and they decide to stop playing(disband)
Back to the game after Cataclysm release on realm Kor'gall. Me and some real life friends created a 10 man guild "Dawn of Victory". We cleared BH, BWD, BoT, ToFW and the guild was disbanded. The reason were drama between GM and officers.
Continued to play and joined into "Jazz Club". Cleread FL10/25 HC DS10/25 HC till Madness. We struggle on Maddness HC and our GM and Officers gave up, so the guild was disbanded.
I started to play again on WoD release and joined into "Ronin". Cleared HM25 Mythic till Imperator, BRF Mythic Oregorger only and i left the guild. The reason for that was my new job(working on shifts).
Back to the game when Legion release. I started with a casual guild "Restless" cause i was tired from raiding etc. After few weeks when starting to work normal shifts i decide to raid again and joined "WTF Collective" I want to leave my current guild cause we lack on progress, meanwhile people started to leave. I transfered to Tarren Mill and joined in No Consensus. 2 days casual raiding guild with decent progress on Mythic raids. I left cause 4 weeks i didn't get any loot just cause officers wanted to gear their alts/rerolls instead of our main raiders. Transfered to Kazzak into Santa Maria. Really good progression guild with awsome raiders and perfect fit raid days and time, but after 9 weeks trial, officers decide that atm one full time mage is enough for their rooster and there is no place for 2nd one. So of course i must leave cause i want to play.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I expect normal trial period, spot in raids and of course high end progression and fun.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I'm playing Mage since Vanilla and i'm really focused and calm player. I'm trying to do my best to be competitive in my class with reading last changes etc. If you need more information about my performance you can contact Ghostoftompa - Santa Maria
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 10:55:28 PM by Shimara »

Re: Flaym - Frost/Fire mage
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 05:23:48 PM »
Forgot to add my progress in ToS Mythic 8/9

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 12:21:29 AM »
I've got some screenshot logs! :)

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 06:55:58 PM »
This is my HC logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/fl%C3%A1ym i can provide you Mythic ones on pics only. :)

Shimara

• The real shim shady
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 10:55:18 PM »
Hello Flaym

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to not having any logs to provide. You are welcome to reapply if you manage to get a hold of some and we are still in need of a mage.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim