Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Vixara - Havoc DH

[Declined] Vixara - Havoc DH
« on: December 27, 2017, 02:21:15 AM »
Character name:

Vixara

Battletag:

Agathon#2939

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

Adam -Male 28 - UK

Software developer, football, games.

My current job holds a lot of responsibility, although working hours are very flexible so no issues for raids past 5pm.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/vixara
- Personal warcraft logs: Nighthold logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17096275/11/

Tos logs before break (were meant to stay private)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17096275/13/

- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://imgur.com/a/J8cVx
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Crit>haste until i get tier 21. I will then switch from haste into mastery. I always run sims to monitor my stat weights when i get upgrades/potential upgrades.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents. The main change with tier 21 is going into the demonic build - I don't have the set yet (currently 3 pieces) - so have been stuck using the the usual cookie cutter Tier 20 build. The introduction of the demonic build will bring substantial AOE gains where required - it is a build I am familiar with as I have run it in mythic plus quite regularly previously.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Class Discord, patch notes and personal sims.

Raiding history:

EN 7/7M rank 400 or so
TOV 3/3m (before 7.1.5) rank 200 something
Nighthold 10/10M rank 65
TOS 9/9M (guild bisdanded on avatar at around rank 100)

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

my last real guild was The Next Step - Twisting nether -= essentially they disbanded on avatar due to thew GM at the time not wanting to raid lead anymore, - we also had a few players quit.

I went onto Security - Frostmane (After the first reset i realized i would benefit from a small break from wow between tiers - i request this and understandably it was declined, so i was happy to move on and take a month out. It was worth it as i now feel motivated again.) I have no plans on taking any further break - and will be available for boosting for the rest of the tier.

I came back into a guild called Relax on Tauren Mill, where in my honest opinion i was treated badly. I transferred over for the trial, attend one heroic raid at the start of the tier and then was told i am no longer needed as their old DH had decided he does now want to play again........ This has left me without a guild and no mythic progress - as Havoc hasn't been in huge demand - with most decent guilds having that spot covered.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

I have a set of visions for wow and raiding and I believe the guild encompasses them - I expect maturity when required, particularly on progress. I expect a roster which learns from their mistakes and accepts constructive criticism as a way to improve. The later raid time is a big plus for me.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

I guess I can put a bit about myself and what i expect/ enjoy about raiding:

I am willing to put in the extra time outside of raids, researching the best way to engage a new encounter to maximize the return during raid time and to help keep pushing the guild forward.

I am happy to pick up the "donkey" jobs and never play for ranks during progression. For example I take 3 soaks on our Tich kills, dps adds on when nemisis is still ticking on krosus etc. You won't have an issue asking me to do these essential things which are required.

I always respect the raid leaders decisions, for example you will see not the greatest logs on mistress as I was not assigned a second fish for my second meta. This is not to say I won't bring up the issue, however I won't get argumentative or go into business for myself. A calm demeanor, which i always try to maintain goes a long way.

I will always call for cool-downs, or heals (for example if i'm soaking touches on avatar with blur and don't feel like I'm going to be topped in time).

You will see from my Nighthold logs that I am able to push top 20 ranks demonstrating I know how to play the class. Putting orange 99s next to each boss can wait during progress, particularly given the nature of the later fights in tos!

Worth noting that i have 3 Pieces of tier in my bag and some complementary off pieces with crit/mastery - so my gear can quickly be made a lot better when i get the final piece.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 03:58:28 AM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Vixara - Havoc DH
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 03:58:19 AM »
Hello Vixara!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to no current mythic experience.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim