Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Alawyn - Havoc DH

[Declined] Alawyn - Havoc DH
« on: December 25, 2017, 05:26:00 PM »
Character name:
Alawyn

Battletag:
Kharzak#2368

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
My name is Gonšalo, I'm 30 years young and I'm from Portugal. I work as a Chef part-time, and study Database Arquitecture and BI meanwhile.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/pt-pt/character/kazzak/alawyn

- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/20895954

- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/4OeJLDi

- Connection info results: http://beta.speedtest.net/pt/result/6909287962 (These results don't reflect my real connection, as I'm doing this application from my parents place, Xmas ftw :P. My own connection is way better.)

- Do you have a working microphone? Yes I do, and am vocal as required during a raid.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
As for Tier 21 stats : Crit > Mastery > Vers > Haste. I do Sim my character on Raidbots.com often, looking for the best combination of gear, as this is the best way to make sure if a given item is an upgrade or not.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
As things are right now, with Tier 21, both our ST and AoE builds are the same, we could maybe swap between t6 Unleashed Power and Demon Reborn, in case we have adds that can be stunned during a fight (As happens in M+). 3 3 1 1 3 3 3, allows me to build Fury with Eye Beam (get haste from t21 set), also get some fury from Lesser Soul Fragments that spawn from Critical Strikes, Nemesis flat dmg increse to the target, and Demon Reborn allows for chained T21 set bonus for 16 seconds straight (good burst). Demonic, cause #EYEBEAMONEBUTTONWIN. :P

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Atm I mostly follow MMOChamp and my class discord "The Fel Hammer".

Raiding history:
I've raided since Vanilla, clearing MC, BWL, AQ (didnt kill Cthun), Naxx (cleared 6 bosses). In BC, Cleared Karazan, Gruul's, Magth, SSC (didn't kill Lady V), TK(Played a Holy Priest until this point, rerolled Resto Shaman) CoT, BT, only one boss in Sunwell. In WotLk I played mostly in a 10 man guild where I was raid leading. We cleared Naxx, OS, EoE, Ulduar (best dungeon! Mimiron coolest fight, didn't kill Yogg), ToC (almost did a Tribute to Insanity, got unlucky with DC's (saddface) ), Onyxia, RS10/25 man (3 dragons), ICC(One of my favorite raids!). In Cata, I played at the start clearing a few bosses in Bastion of Twilight, stopped and came back at the end of Firelands. Cleared Dragon Soul HC (was a raid leader at this time, I also rerolled Enhancement Shaman.) I was away from the game due to work for most of MoP and WoD, not having any relevant progress. Came back to WoW for Legion.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
I started the expansion as a Raider on "Sense", the guild disbanded mid Nighthold. I was guildless for a while, the I found a guild on Aggra "I Saw it Coming", where I did 5/9 ToS M, however my bad luck, the guild ended, since most of the core officers wanted to stop playing. At this time I was kinda tired of guild hopping so I toke a break and have been social in some friends guilds back in Kazzak. Was in Potential(one of my best pals plays there) as a Social, tried to apply as a Raider, however they have their Melee Roster full. I was offered a spot on a new guild "House of Lannister", we managed to kill 2/11M, but for several reasons it didn't work out, people started leaving and that was the end of it. I'm currently guildless.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I'm looking for a stable guild, a place to call home. I expect fair leadership from the officers, and a sense of comunity from the whole guild. From me you can expect, a person that is invested in the guild and in the game. I do my best to always be competitive in numbers, while doing mechanics. I try to be as informed as possible for boss progressing, hardly ever doing the same mistake twice.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Thank you for reading this application, I would just like to add that I will always put the guilds needs ahead of my own, so if another class is prefered for a given encounter I have no problem sitting out. I also see Loot as a means to an end, as so, my personal loot needs are non-existent. I'm a person with good common sense, and I think you guys/gals? are aswell, I believe I could be a strong addition to Endless!

Happy Holidays,
Alawyn
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 03:59:16 AM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: [Declined] Alawyn - Havoc DH
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 03:59:48 AM »
Hello Alawyn!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to low current experience.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim