Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Agatyss - Assa Rogue

[Declined] Agatyss - Assa Rogue
« on: December 22, 2017, 06:46:23 PM »
Character name:
Agatyss

Battletag:
Squit#2934

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Male 27 Portuguese

Please provide us with the following:

- Link to your armoury:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/agatyss

- Personal warcraft logs:
Have to go all the way back to trial of valor
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/the-maelstrom/agatys#rankingzone=12

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/moistt

- A screenshot of your UI:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/105049944
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/119757511

- Connection info results:
32-37 ping

- Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Anything I gem or enchant  is based on min/maxing for a specific duty/job on every encounter. The same applies to talent usage.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
I find this question is more accurate if I am asked directly why I did this rather than that on a specific encounter. I believe this to be a better knowledge copyright than to rather copy paste information from a cookie cutter rotation posted somewhere online. So feel free to ask me anything.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
I normally check out mmo champ, ravenholdt, twitter and the rogue discord, still keep in touch with rogues I raided with that are still on the “tip of the sword” progress wise to exchange ideas on specific encounters and situations. I always ofc check others logs to cross check with mine and see if I can improve and do something extra at a specific encounter.

Raiding history:
I started playing this game when ICC came out. My first raiding guild cleared all but LK25hc (11/12hc).Nothing major and mostly kills with 5%-20% buff I believe.

Started proper raiding with Heretic in FL, we were 6/7hc on august 4th. My rag kill however came much later. I had some personal issues in irl that had priority over wow and had to stop playing for awhile.

When I came back I joined Flare (Blade´s Edge) with a couple of old friends, we had a decent early run through DS before it disbanded just before x-mas 2011.

Joined Amicus (Kazzak) shortly after where we had a very solid run in DS. Got spine down 1st week of the 5% buff on a strict 2 raid a week policy after only making around 30 pulls on the boss. In the begging of MoP however the GM quit and the guild general attitude towards raiding changed with it. I no longer identified myself with it and decided to leave. Full content clear 8/8hc.

Then came Santa Maria, this guild revolves around a group of friends that go as far back as Icc. Great raiding atmosphere with a steady progress rate. Joined the guild soon after HoF and TOES opened, did a decent run through T14 for 3 nights a week. T15 was a bad tier for the guild, alot of old solid members left the game mid progress. It pretty much wound up being a rebuilding tier, we managed to clear it though. T16 was a pretty decent one, keep in mind we raid 3 days a week and at a unusual time (semi-late night) finished 190 West.
The reason I decided to apply elsewhere is related to my very competitive nature. I basically wanted to compete at a higher level and continue to push myself.

For WoD I decided I wanted to play this game to its full potential and progress hardcore. So soon after SoO progress I aplly to Ad Infinitum. Did most of the long gruesome SoO farm with them before WoD. During WoD progress we managed some pretty high ranked kills, being Gruul world 20th as prob the highest one. However we finished with Imperator at 70 and then BH at 90 ish. We struggled a lot with roster, a lot of core raiders left the game and we barely finished the tier before a disband. We managed to kill BH twice before calling it quits.

Joined “The Brigade” because I wanted to continue to raid at a very high standard but with much much less time invested in the game. Ended up going on a break after ToV since the game was so demanding timewise with legendaries and AP farms etc etc. It beat the purpose of raiding twice a week so I had to call it for awhile.
This basically leads me to the present, where I no longer have time problems.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Answered above.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

The reason I have chosen you guys is very simple. I believe there is a relatively short window to actually play this game to the fullest. This window comes in the form of 1-2months before gear catches up and makes encounters much more linear and approachable difficulty wise. I love the fact that information is very limited soon after patches are released and the way it forces you to think out of the box to progress. I´m by nature a very competitive person, (in a good way) I love the rush to compete. Of course this time around it won´t be for high ranks and server 1st´s but I guess if we look at the 2 day a week level bracket this is very much viable. For all of the above I relate, in my eyes, to you guys as a guild and think I would be a strong fit. I believe and hope I can help out in the upcoming tiers.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
In all of the guilds I have been a part of in the past my main goal has always been to strive and improve. Whenever I found myself stagnated in terms of development and learning curve I decided it was time to move on. I don´t want to be the kind of person that is in a guild that doesn´t finish all the content before a new patch comes out etc etc. Here is my idea on things, I love this game and I really enjoy playing it. Time spent online is very precious to me now so I have to make the most out of it. If I´m here I at least expect to get the most out of the game (like everyone else I presume) and the most out this game, for me, is pushing the limits and progress all of which in a good raid/guild atmosphere.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 04:11:06 AM by Shimara »

Re: Rogue App
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 06:00:41 PM »
"I find this question is more accurate if I am asked directly why I did this rather than that on a specific encounter. I believe this to be a better knowledge copyright than to rather copy paste information from a cookie cutter rotation posted somewhere online. So feel free to ask me anything."

But we have asked exactly that - take every talent you are using on an encounter and tell us why you chose that talent and not some other. I'd ask about your specific talent choices on some encounters, but there are none, every single kill in the current raid tier is done with the same talents for you (since your mythic, and most hc kills are as sub, i take that is the spec you focus on and base my assumption on), so at the bare minimum take your time to tell us about every and each of those.
P.S. the talents you use coincidentally are the same that any half serious guide suggests, a.k.a the cookie cutter build? So go ahead, explain those.

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Agatyss - Assa Rogue
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 04:10:57 AM »
Hello Agatyss!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to no current logs and low experience.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim