Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Kimuko - Fire Mage

[Declined] Kimuko - Fire Mage
« on: December 20, 2017, 07:37:58 PM »
Character name:
Kimuko

Battletag:
szikk#2501

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Ayo, I'm a 25 years old romanian male ^^.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: Kimuko
- Personal warcraft logs: ToS & Antorus I can also provide logs for NH/ToV/EN if needed
- A screenshot of your UI: UI
- Connection info results: Wireless connection, If i start lagging i usually go on cable.
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes, i do have a working microphone.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
ST: I would go Crit> Mastery> Versa> Haste
More crit= more instant pyros giving us the probability of seeing a Pyroblast! buff and enjoy at the juicy crit & ignite :D.
AoE: I would go Mastery> Vers> Crit> Haste
Mastery becomes insane the more targets we hit. The higher the Mastery, the higher our ignite will be.
AoE(low HP adds): I would choose Haste> Vers> Crit> Mastery(If Flame Patch talent is picked)
If i manage to get T21 stats will be more like Crit> Haste=Mastery > Vers
T(4) makes Combustion also increases our crit damage by 10%.
Haste increase resulting in ST damage while Mastery increase resulting in AoE damage.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
With T21 I'll be using Pyro/x/RoP/FO/x/UM/Kind for ST and Conf/x/RoP/AF/x/FP/CS for heavy AoE
So far as I still use T20 I'm using FS/x/IF/FO/x/UM/Kind for ST

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Using Altered Time and Icy-Veins

Raiding history:
Been raiding thorough patches since vanilla(was playing on US), switched to Eu due to university hours and work.
Legion: 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 9/9M ToS, 3/11M Antorus

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Used to raid in Sanctity EN-NH(before Gul'dan guild broke down and left coming on Aggramar)
On Aggramar i joined Insanity, after KJ, main tank and few core raiders left the guild/realm. Decided to stay on Aggramar a little longer where i joined Exiled. Was fun, but the guild slightly changed and no longer meets my expectations

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
A drama free community that is not toxic :). I'm a person that can accept criticism and feedback, always looking to improve and learn new stuff. I enjoy theorycrafting and will always take responsibility for my own screw ups.
I can play all 3 specs and can switch accordingly to guild's necessities

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I like icecream ... :D
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 04:07:12 AM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Kimuko - Fire Mage
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 04:07:03 AM »
Hello Kimuko!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to weak logs and current experience.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim