Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Cristeel - BeastMaster Hunter

[Accepted] Cristeel - BeastMaster Hunter
« on: November 02, 2017, 11:55:58 AM »
Character name:Cristeel

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)My name is Cristian, i'm 36 years old from Romania. I'm married and have a 2 year old daughter.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/cristeel
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24373999/13/#
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/wApcy
- Connection info results: http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6758135152
- Do you have a working microphone? yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.The secondary stats for BM hunter atm are almost equal, they sim very close to each other. The only difference is made in the game play, like for example if you get a lot of high crit/haste gear the rotation is a lot smoother and you are a lot less focus starved but at the same time you have less mastery and that in turn brings the damage of the pets down. Long storry short i like to keep my crit above 40% for a decent amount of dire beasts and my haste to 25% for having 6 sec cd on Kill Command, and that is because i play AotB and that has a 6 sec debuff on the target when i use Kill Command, and the rest is mastery except for where versatility creeps in :P

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.There is really no change to be made in this tier for talents, normally for M+ where is a lot of trash to be killed i'd run Volley instead of AMoC, but in the current raid with so many classes doing so much cleave i never play Volley.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:I use the MMO Champion hunter forum mostly, we have 2 very good theorycrafters there.

Raiding history:Started raiding in Vanilla i got to do 1 raid before TBC came out and never stopped, got into serious raiding in late WotLK and ever since then the goal was to finish the content before the release of the new one AKA Cutting Edge.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:Oh i played in a lot of guilds in 12 years of WoW, my latest was here on kazzak and i got booted because i told an "old" raider that ill mute him on ST because he was complaining all the time for every mistake everyone made. I mean constructive criticism is one thing but that gets to the point of badgering and not motivating or inspirational in any way.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:I'm looking for a mature attitude during raids. I'll always come prepared the best i can for the task at hand.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!I'm not in the habit of blowing my own horn :). I'll be glad to be a part of your group because you have a good progress rate and fit my raid schedule perfectly.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 05:34:48 PM by Shimara »

Re: Cristeel - BeastMaster Hunter
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 05:31:18 PM »
Hello and thanks for the app!

Could you clear up your guild history? You left them? They kicked you? In any case why? How long were you there? What other guilds have you been in etc.
All my addons can be found on Curse!

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 06:22:23 PM »
I got kicked from Aurora Nox because of the reason mentioned, i was with the guild since the start of the ToS raid so i joined them this summer sometime. Before Aurora Nox i played in a guild called Archaic Order on Twisting Nether, have been a member of that guild since 2012(MoP), there was no "bad blood" in Archaic Order i just felt the need for a change.

• The real shim shady
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 05:34:36 PM »
Hello Cristeel!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper myself(Shimara) or Ant for a guild invite.

Welcome and good luck!
- Shim