Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Beafie - 8/9 BM Huntard

[Declined] Beafie - 8/9 BM Huntard
« on: October 13, 2017, 10:38:30 AM »
Character name:
Beafie

Battletag:
koukaiian#2509

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hello everyone, my name is Mike and im 27 y/o from the awesome country Denmark!

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/beafie
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/beafie
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://imgur.com/a/XQHPn
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) 100/100 M/bit internet Dw :)
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes of course!

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Well agility would be my main stat above all others, because it provides me wiht attack power, which then determines my damage of myy abilities.

After agility, then im going normally for which stat, that sim the highest currently, and try to build a nice rotation in those, ei having a set for pure single target and a set for aoe, same with specc.

Current Simcraft, my stat pr is:
Agility is base of: 24.12
after that i want Crit: 30.65
After it, im going for Haste: 29.79
mastery: 25.48
versatility: 21.85

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Row 1: Way of the cobra, inc. damage on cobra shots 10%.
Row 2: Stomp: Cause im going with Stomp/Zoo Build, as i do not have the new huntsmaster legendary ring, so this specc sims the highest.
Row 3: Survivability, Posthaste,.
Row 4: One with the pack, 30% chance on reducing cd on Dire beasts.
Row 5: Crowd Controll, Binding Shot.
Row 6: A murder of Crows (single target) Or the option of going wiht Volley (Aoe), will go with whatever the Raidleader calls for.
Row 7: Killer Cobra right now, as it resets Kill Command cd, when Beastial wrath is Up and running, will change to Aspect of the Beast, once i get my legendary Hunstmaster Ring.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Raidbots. To simcraft.
Streams.
Fellow Hunters on Battlenet friends.
Icy Veins
Hunter Discord
Warcraft logs, to see which ability top ranking hunters are using for maximum dps.

Raiding history:
Ever Since TbC, ive been the Gm of my own raiding guild namely Infusion located on kazzak.
Weīve had our ups and downs, taking a break start of MoP, and reformed for ToT.
Our best world rankings was in Legion.

Noteworthy Kills:
Throne of Thunder Hc (old mythic): World 670
Siege of Orgrimmar Hc/Mythic: World 550

Wod:
Highmaul Mythic: World 1200
Black Rock Foundry Mythic: World 930
Hellfire Citadel Mythic: World 1000

Legion:
Emerald nightmare Mythic: World 552
Trial of Valor Mythic: World 249
Nighthold Mythic: World 240.
Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9 Mythic, KJ Progress 30%. Best attempt, and over 200 wipes.

After a fully Trial of Valor progression for me, i went on a break midway through Nighthold, came back, after my Real Life was sorted out, and found out that the guild that i built for so many years, has changed dramatically, Toxic people, playing the blame game, and pointing fingers, which made the raiding environment not enjoyable, to be part of, thatīs when after Mythic GulīDan, that I decided to call it quits, and disbanded the guild Infusion.

So after that, and with the release of Tomb of Sargeras, Iīve decided to just play casually with some friends, I didnīt knew what i wanted to do yet, as it toke a big part off me, playing wow, when disbanding the guild, thats why im only 8/9 Mythic ToS, and lacking a Maiden of Vigilance kill, cause i joined a guild, where they just extend and extend lockouts.

The reason why im looking for a new guild, is because i want to be a part of the progression, i do really hate farming, but i love wiping and progressing, and giving feedback to encounters, that might help us achieve a kill.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
I guess i just stated that :)

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
Fair loot distribution, fair raid spots, good setup for progression, and no drama, + no irl friends ilvl 900 getting carried.

From me: Always prepared, 100% knowledege of my class and all encounters, good Log analyzer, and all around a pretty cool and laid back fellow, life is too short for beeing toxic, so no drama from my side at all.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Looking for a guild really, to be with and progress with, to be honest, i love to progress and i hate to farm :) But im looking for a guild where i can progress with ,and stay with for a long time :)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 11:36:33 PM by Naturage »

Naturage

• The barking tree
Re: Beafie _ 8/9 BM Huntard
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 11:35:55 PM »
Hi Beafie,

We've decided to decline your application; we consider the combination of your logs and current experience to be not good enough compared to what we're currently aiming for. Best of luck in your guild search!

-Naturage