Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Nielon - Beast Mastery Hunter

[Declined] Nielon - Beast Mastery Hunter
« on: October 03, 2017, 07:09:19 PM »
Character name:
Nielon

Battletag:
Nielon#2806

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
I am a 21 year old guy, from Sweden, born and raised.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/nielon
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/nielon
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/d0ekS
- Connection info results: http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6676093208
Mine is only decent as for now, however I will be moving in the end of november and then I will have really stable connection.
- Do you have a working microphone?
I do.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
I tend to have a high focus on mastery as it is my main stat, (Mastery = damage done by my pets). When it comes to crit, I couldnt have explaied it better myself than how Icy Veins did it, "For Beast Mastery in particular, Crit increases the frequency of Wild Call Icon Wild Call procs, which gives auto-shot critical strikes a 20% chance to reset the cooldown of Dire Beast Icon Dire Beast."

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
I try to variate depending on the fight ofc(which is why I always keep tomes with me), but it's all pretty basic switches.
Way of the cobra combined with Stomp for AoE and Dire Stable combined with Dire Frenzy for single target encounters.
I sometimes tend to swap in between One with the Pack and Beastial  Fury to cheese damage on adds or boss.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Mainly I try to focus on the hardcore raiders and Icy Veins really.

Raiding history:
Prepare for a long read. .
Now..my raiding history goes a long way back..back to mid Wrath of I remember correctly. Now I'm not gonna lie...there have been a sh*tload of guilds from then to now. I honestly didnt had the interest to raid on a higher level until I first raided Dragon Soul, and this is where I got my first achievement to be proud of, Madness of Deathwing 25 Heroic. It felt amazing to have the title before alot of people having them looking up to you. So at this point I decided to raid on a hardcore level. Unfortunately for me, studies got in the way and I couldnt keep that up at MoP release..so I had to pick it up in mid ToT..and to be fair, it's extremely difficult to actually get caught up with a guild whos halfway through heroic clear. So I decided to wait and get a fresh start in Siege of Orgimmar. And my god, was this the perfect raid for that or what? For the first time since Wrath there were actually an interesting raid to progress on. This is where I killed Garrosh 25 Heroic(pre mythic ofc). Had alot of fun times during SoO. Then what happened? Well Shitlords of Draenor came out and took a huge dump on raiding content. Me and 4 other friends tried to make our own casual raiding guild, which eventually we disbanded, or so we thought..1 of us kept it going and actually made it into top tier raiding guild on the server. Called BBC NEWS on Ravencrest. Anyway..I actually only casual played throughtout most of WoD since, well there wasnt really any good content worth my time tbh. I gave Hellfire Shitadel a solid try and cleared like a few bosses in mythic but just didnt felt the satisfaction I had gotten out of the previous raids in Cataclysm and MoP. So at the very end of HFC I decided to get a solid guild to start Legion off with, so we joined a swedish guild called Banan TV where we actually played on a pretty hardcore level and cleared Emerald Nightmare pretty fast. Of course this guild disbanded due to drama and stuff, leaving me and my 2 buddies guildless, they both quit and I tried to get my way through HoV Mythic with a decent guild but lost interest. As per usual at this point I never really quit the game, I just try keeping as up to date as possible while casually raiding. So Nighthold wasnt really my deal either, I've killed a few bosses in mythic but that's it. When ToS was about to hit live servers I prepared as hard as I could, trying to find a really solid guild to stay in and get my Cutting Edge achievement. I did find a really amazing guild with the most amazing raiding enviroment...however, the progress we had going took forever. Even after we had killed KJ Heroic about 4 times, we still had resets where he didn't even die. So I decided to move on...I've been on quite a few guilds now yes..but finding a guild is harder than it looks. Thanks to this I haven't really had a chance to get alot of farming done on the bosses in mythic.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
To make it simple, the last guild I raided with together with my friend, ended due to drama..ofc, what else? Basically the leader took a huge dump on my friend for something he didn't do and just instantdemoted him during his trial period. Now I have nothing against not actually completeing your trial period. But when you get shit on for something you didnt do wrong, I am just out of there.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I just hope to have fun and get the great feeling killing bosses you've struggled on for so long.
I coulndt care less about loot, I'm literally doing this just to have fun.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Like I said, I haven't really had the chance to farm these bosses on a weekly basis..therefor my logs aren't really as good as they could be. But I hope my logs aren't a reason you woulndnt trial me at all.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 07:16:17 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Nielon - Beast Mastery Hunter
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 07:15:48 PM »
Hello Nielon

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to weak logs and current progress.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim