Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Darccí - Frost/Fire Mage

[Declined] Darccí - Frost/Fire Mage
« on: October 03, 2017, 05:14:34 PM »
Character name: Darccí

Battletag: Cloryz#2661

Introduction:

Hello! I'm 21 year old Male from Finland. I guess the best thing to tell you about me is my history with WoW.  8)

I started WoW back in late Vanilla when I learned about the game from my friend who's brother was addicted to the game at the time.. so it didnt came as a suprise that I myself was addicted right when i started playing the game @Hellfire-EU as Troll Priest. I've always loved WoW mainly because of its community (apart from few exceptions of course :D) and also the environment of raiding and PVE in general has been the most fun about WoW past lemme say.. atleast 10+ years (Didnt play in Cata), the feeling and the adrenaline when guild kills the final boss of the tier/raid is the best feeling I've ever had in gaming online.
So I guess that's me apart from how I'm as raider, but i'll explain that later  :P

- Link to your armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormreaver/darcc%C3%AD
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25788893/13#metric=dps&partition=1 (Haven't raided in 7.3 so don't look at those, the link shows first kill logs from beginning of the tier (World 46) )
- A screenshot of your UI: https://i.imgur.com/n8tsyTy.jpg
- Connection info results: https://i.imgur.com/L8Nxu5T.png
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

INT - 60.6k
CRIT - 30.9%
HASTE - 30.2%
MASTERY - 39.4%
VERSALITY - 6.5% / 3.3%

Basic Stat prio for Frost (TV) is crit above 31% should be enough because we wont use Glacial spike, second haste to above 30% at that point Versa becomes pretty much better stat for us since haste will go over 80% with TW/Berserking and other haste modifiers.

Last Simcraft I ran showed me that I needed crit but for some reason Simcraft doesn't take into account the TV factor when scaling stat prio for current gear.

Versa is pretty much what I need at the moment (Stat value 1.41x).

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

For Frost I think and it has been proven that the single and multitarget talent choices are prettu much irrelevant but I'll cover up the basic choices for those anyway:

TIER 1: Lonely Winter is pretty much our goto talent atm, Ray of Frost was a choice for sometime in NH but not for long.
TIER 2: Shimmer/Ice Floes, mostly shimmer bit its down to personal preference.
TIER 3: Incanter's Flow provides the most output when fight clearly requires movement.
TIER 4: For Singletarget: Frozen Touch, MultiTarget: Splitting Ice. This tier the difference between these 2 is nonexistent when comparing singletarget performance.

TIER 5: Go for what ever you want (frigid Winds if fight requires add kiting for ex.)
TIER 6: Arctic Gale should always be used since Unstable magic doesnt provide a big DPS output increase anyways
TIER 7: Thermal Void is what i use since Glacial has become somewhat irrelevant in current meta.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

Mage Discord (Best source for latest sims and class optimization)
Altered-time
and of course my own Simcrafts.

Raiding history:

Started raiding back in WOTLK where I only cleared NAXX and 3 bosses if ICC on normal.

MOP:

Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Normal
Heart of Fear: 6/6 Normal
TOES: 4/4 Normal
Throne of Thunder: 13/13HC (Just before Siege so no Cutting Edge)
Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14HC Cutting Edge both 10/25HC

WOD:

Highmaul: 7/7 Mythic Cutting Edge world top 600
BRH: 7/10 Mythic (Guild Disbanded)
HFC: 13/13 Mythic (came back to raiding just after prepatch)

Legion:

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Cutting Edge

Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic world top 600

Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9 Mythic World Top 46

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

Dont remember my guilds from back in WOTLK but guilds from MOP onwards:

Hyvät Ystävät - Stormreaver (beginning of MOP)(Pretty Bad Guild so i left)

Qúeen - Stormreaver (MOP)(Guild Disbanded)

Arctic Circle -  Darkspear (Legion, EN)(After coming back to raiding in wow, this was just pitsstop) :D

Hinausyhtiö - Sylvanas (Legion, NH) (Wanted to raid more hardcore, so I left because i though i had time)

Slack - Stormreaver (Legion, ToS)(I loved raiding with these guys in Top 50 world but then I got information about my possible future in studying as IT - Engineer, So I had to retire from 4x4Hours and +1 alt)

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

I expect steady mostly high-end raiding environment and people who are passioned about the things they want to achieve in raiding, and actually put effort to it.

What to expect from me? well, atleast alot of raiding experience from back in the days, from many different guilds and hundreds of different kind of raiders and environments, knowledge of current MAIN/alt char, minmaxing for the most part.

Also can take constructive criticism at all times.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

I can avoid shit on the ground  ;)

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 07:25:10 PM by Shimara »

Re: Darccí-Stormreaver, Frost/Fire Mage
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 07:16:34 PM »
I had a good reason not to raid in 7.3 since i got information from the school that i've been chosen to study there, after i got this information i had to get my own house, furniture, and all the money things sorted out and begin moving in a week to be able to study. If you need nay more information about my past or present, just ask :)

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Darccí-Stormreaver, Frost/Fire Mage
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 07:24:45 PM »
Hello Dracci!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. We actually happen to be in close contact with one of your former officers in Slack! As he has helped us when we were a player short etc :) After hearing his opinion we have come to the agreement on declining your application.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim