Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] WasYou- Frost Mage

[Declined] WasYou- Frost Mage
« on: October 03, 2017, 02:18:41 AM »
Character name:
WasYou (NoYou was taken )

Battletag:
NoYou#1547

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
My name is NoYou (i like to keep my name under privacy , mostly to torture people's mind ) i'm a 27(or 37) french man who love to play video games since nearly 20 years . I play a little of everything and love to be competitive and try to avoid any kind of toxicity .Having fun is my priority

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/chamber-of-aspects/wasyou
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24761166/13#metric=dps
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/Anmvh
- Connection info results: http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6674091973.png
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Vers: 32.39  flat dmg increase > scale very well with high end ilvl
Haste: 29.80  more cast >more procs > more dps
Int: 23.61 im a mage apparently i need some
Mastery: 19.96 very nice for glacial spike build  / total useless for thermal void
Crit: 16.66  the closer you get to 33.3% (shatter cap ) crit the worse it become

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Boss with adds talent (or m+)
Lonely winter (nothing beat it on this tier ) -shimmer (great mobility spell )-incanter's flow(trait with most dps on this tier used as passive ) -splitting ice (very efficient cleave )   -frigid winds (always good to have perma slow ) - artic gale(increase radius and dmg of blizzard , the main aoe spell ) - thermal void (best dps trait on the tier )

for single target fights: i swap  splitting ice for frozen touch to have more procs . i also swap artic gale for unstable magic, to have a minor dps boost

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
I mostly follow the mage discord  -mmochamp and altered-time.com

Raiding history:
i started my raiding career in legion, all the boss of all difficulties(beside heyla mythic) have been killed

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
I joined my first guild (dragon forged ) after a pug  and progressed with them until mid nighthold where i left to join a more competitive guild (Good News Everyone ) after a few months of raid i decided to take one week break from raiding  and since i was one of the most important member the raid leader got mad and benched me when i came back .. seeing he'd rather cancel raid than taking me i swapped to a even more competitve guild (catch my towel )sadly the raid atmosphere  was extremely toxic and i didnt feel welcomed,  this guild is now switching to horde so i am taking the occasion to find a new home 

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
someone once wrote : to find the perfect guild , you need a friendly raid atmosphere /a fair loot distribution /good progress  i hope to find all of that with you guys

you can expect from me a nearly 100% intendance,  a always available person for some m+, great sense of humor, and always trying to improve

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 08:35:48 PM by Shimara »

Re: WasYou- frost mage
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 10:02:11 PM »
What spec would you play on avatar and KJ ?

I know fire is the best spec for avatar ;
In my last guild i've been asked to stay frost on avatar because our raid had too much padding on maiden .
in addition , since i was the last choice in the loot distribution i couldnt gear myself decently for fire spe.

for KJ
double iceblock from frost spe can be useful for the fight
fire can be useful for add bursting .
i'll play what is needed .

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: WasYou- frost mage
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 08:35:28 PM »
Hello Wasyou!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to weak logs. We kinda expect to see stronger logs if you are behind us progress wise, to make up for the missing progression.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim