Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Blackduchess Shadow priest

[Declined] Blackduchess Shadow priest
« on: September 24, 2017, 11:18:45 AM »
Character name:Blackduchess

Battletag:Rezaamiri#2352

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)Greetings guys:) my name is sam I'm a newly graduated architect from armenia.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/kazzak/Blackduchess/
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/blackduchess
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/YNVYQ
- Connection info results: I always play at a game center when I wanna go serious raids but as you can see from the image my home equipment ain't that awesome.

- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these. I keep myself updated in the howtopriest website forums and analyzing combat logs to get a hold of how to manage my stats on different fights and perform as best as I can.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents. At single targets I always try to go S2M since I'm addicted to it since having some nice memories from EN :D, but now s2m is totally dependent on the kill time so if I see the fight takes too long I'll always prefer LotV
on composite fights it's gonna be LotV for sure and AS for longer voidforms.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:  howtopriest - I also have good friends playing this spec we always update each other if we find out anything new.

Raiding history: I started my experience in wow since TBC. I have been playing SP since then when it had very low single target damage but vampiric touch restored mana to the party so it was always nice to have 2 SPs in raids. I palying on boulderfist realm at that time and reached realm 2nd guild at the time and progressed through SWP. I continued in WotlK and had some nice achievements at that time. And then University began and I quited playing for a long time until Legion came. in the Emerald Nightmare i had huge nightmares trying to master S2M after not playing for a very long time. but my attitude and mentality had remained the same as the past so I grew my skills as fast as possible to get to the top.

Guild history and reason for leaving them: The guilds I've been playing since I retuned are local and mostly Irl friends but all of them lack discipline and some members loose motivation in such a system if you plan on raiding seriously.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you: I'm looking for a stable raiding guild that which has a friendly atmosphere and perform the best by playing and learning from others.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us! Thank you very much for your time in reading my app hope to hear from you soon.
cheers ;)
Blackduchess.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 07:55:57 PM by Naturage »

Naturage

• The barking tree
Re: Blackduchess Shadow priest
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 07:55:46 PM »
Hey Blackduchess!

Sadly, we will not be offering you a trial spot at the moment; when starting progression on Kil'jaeden, we're heavily focusing on people of similar progression and capability - and you're lacking in the former at the moment.

Best of luck in your guild search!

-Naturage