Endless - Kazzak

7.3 Mounts and how to get them!

Shimara

• The real shim shady
7.3 Mounts and how to get them!
« on: August 17, 2017, 03:52:14 PM »
Patch 7.3 Mount guide

PTR is only out and im trying my best to find out and prepare where and how to obtain the new upcoming mounts, being a collector i like to be prepared which Illidan would argue against. It might look a bit messy, it is not yet complete and will be the day i know how to obtain all the mounts! I try to always make an overview for myself, but i will share it so it can hopefully help you too! :) Enjoy!

1. Drops
1.0 Rares.
- Lambent Mana Ray | Drop: Venomtail Skyfin | Zone: Mac'Aree | Coordinates: 33.7, 47.5
- Acid Belcher | Drop from rare: Skreeg the Devourer | Zone: Mac'Aree | Coordinates: 49.7, 9.9
- Maddened Chaosrunner | Drop: Wrangler Kravos | Zone Mac'Aree | Coordinates: 55.7, 59.9
- Crimson Slavermaw | Drops from rare: Blistermaw | Zone: Antoran Wastes | Coordinates: 61.7, 37.2
- Vile Fiend | Drop from rare: Houndmaster Kerrax | Zone: Antoran Wastes | Coordinates: 63.1, 25.2 Entrance
- Biletooth Gnasher | Drop: Argus ?? | Need more info.

1.1 Eggs. New eggs have been added! And they have a 5 day hatch time(real time), and can obtain 1 of 4 mounts or 2 pets. All 4 mounts below drops from the Fel-Spotted Egg. Will list how to obtain the eggs once i have more information
- Darkspore Mana Ray
- Felglow Mana Ray
- Scintillating Mana Ray
- Vibrant Mana Ray

1.2 Paragon. These mounts have a chance to be obtained from the Gleaming Footlocker, which is the new paragon chest award.
- Avenging Felcrusher
- Blessed Felcrusher
- Glorious Felcrusher

1.3 Puzzle. Our new Riddlers mind worm! I recommend joining the "Secrets" Discord
- Luicid Nightmare | Drops from: Puzzler's Desire

1.4 Raids.
- Shackled Ur'zul | Drop: Argus the Unmaker (Mythic only)
- Antoran Charhound | Drop: Shatug (Nomral/Heroic/Mythic)

2. Achievements
- Antoran Gloomhound | Awarded from achievement: Glory of the Argus Raider
- Bleakhoof Ruinstrider | Awarded from achievement: ...And Chew Mana Buns | You need to slay 2000 non-trivial demons in Krokuun, Mac'Aree and the Antoran Wastes

3. Quest
- Violet Spellwing | Zone: Dalaran | Quest: Blood of a Titan | You need to loot the blood of Argus the Unmaker, in order to do so you must kill him on Heroic or Mythic. Argus the Unmaker is the last boss in the new upcoming raid

4. Reputation. Total cost for all: 550k
- Beryl Ruinstrider | Cost: 10k | Faction: Argussian Reach (exalted) | Vendor: Toraan the Revered
- Cerulean Ruinstrider | Cost: 10k | Faction: Argussian Reach (exalted) | Vendor: Toraan the Revered
- Russet Ruinstrider | Cost: 10k | Faction: Argussian Reach (exalted) | Vendor: Toraan the Revered
- Sable Ruinstrider | Cost: 10k | | Faction: Argussian Reach (exalted) | Vendor: Toraan the Revered
- Umber Ruinstrider | Cost: 10k | Faction: Argussian Reach (exalted) | Vendor: Toraan the Revered
- Lightforged Warframe| Price: 500k | Faction: Army of the light (exalted) | Vendor: Vindicator Jaelaana

5. Currency
5.0 Darkmoon
Darkmoon Dirigible | Zone: Darkmoon Island | Cost: 1000 prize tickets | Vendor: Lhara

5.1 PvP
- Vicious War Fox - zone: Orgrimmar | Cost: 1 Vicious Saddle | vendor: Deathguard Netharian

6. Profession
- Pond Nettle | Fishing