Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Claen - Havoc Demon Hunter

[Accepted] Claen - Havoc Demon Hunter
« on: July 07, 2017, 12:13:14 AM »
Character name:

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

My name is Henrik, I am 22 years old - born on the 17th of September, 1994 and I am from Denmark. Right now I am studying Computer Science (School will not interfere with my attendance). My whole life does not involve WoW, I have a very stable real life where I like to hang out with my friends and get shitfaced. I do have a girlfriend, but beer is more appealing nonetheless. I have a very blunt sense of humor that not many people get, which in turn causes me a good number of problems (not serious problems). You must take me with a pinch of salt.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:

- Personal warcraft logs:

- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)

- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)

- Do you have a working microphone?
I speak. Probably a bit too much

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
As per say, we do not really have a stat priority, but we follow the stat weights from our simcrafting. Although we do want to maintain a high amount of crit in order to gain more fury. With Tier 20 the priority of haste has risen as it decreases the cooldown of blade dance. With the 7.2.5 changes to Chaos Blades, mastery is completely out of the picture.

Mainly we equip new gear, run it through a sim and then follow the new stat weights.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

For single target the main talent build is

Felblade - to gain more fury
Demon Blades - removes the annoyance of spamming a generator, but adds the joy of RNG
First blade - because Blizzard thought it would be fun to create a tier set around it
Netherwalk - it either lets me have more uptime on bosses, let's say Fallen Avater
Nemesis - makes it bad to target swap, but beats momentum any day
Master of the Glaive - a filler if you are fury starving
Chaos Blades - our burst CD together with meta.

For add controlled there is the possibility to go demonic build, which works around proccing Demonic, meta as much as possible. Although I have not experienced with it in raids as of yet. My current guild prefers me as full single target.

People on The Fel Hammer, Demon hunter Discord has also been talking about using Fel Mastery and Prepared for add fights, but the gameplay seems sketchy.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

I keep myself up to date with any Demon hunter changes whatsoever on MMOc and daily checks of our Discord. I also do a lot of testing on PTR when new changes are made.

Raiding history:

The Burning Crusade:

In this expansion, I raided on my Alliance Warlock.

Karazhan: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair: Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern: Cleared
Zul' Aman: Cleared + Amani Bear runs
Tempest Keep: Cleared
Mount Hyjal : Cleared
The Black Temple: Cleared
Sunwell Plateau : 5/6 - With the -30% hp nerf... sadly..

Wrath of the Lich King:

In this expansion, I raided on my Horde Death Knight.
Naxxramas 25: Cleared
Naxxramas 10: Cleared
Obsidian Sanctum 25: Cleared + 3 drakes
Obsidian Sanctum 10: Cleared + 3 drakes
Malygos 25: Cleared
Malygos 10: Cleared
Ulduar 25: Cleared | 6/9 Hardmodes
Ulduar 10: Cleared | 9/9 Hardmodes + Algalon
Trial of the Crusader 25: Cleared
Trial of the Crusader 10: Cleared
Trial of the Grand Crusader 25: 4/5
Trial of the Grand Crusader 10: 5/5 + Mad skill with 49 tries. - Holy paladin didn't know he had to heal incinirate flesh, so we wiped.(PUG)
Icecrown Citadel 25: Cleared 12/12 Normal | 11/12 Heroics. - Few tries on LK, but we didn't have enough time.
Icecrown Citadel 10: Cleared 12/12 Normal | 11/12 Heroic - Also got Glory of the Icecrown Raider.

In this expansion, I raided on my Horde Death Knight

BWD 6/6 - Almost easy | 1/6 heroic
BOT: 4/4 - Almost Easy - 1/6 heroic
Tot4w 2/2 - Almost easy - 0/2 heroic
Firelands: 6/6 Normal | 2/6 Heroic
Dragon Soul: Cleared - LFR.

Mists of Pandaria.

In this expansion, I raided on my Horde Priest

Mogu'Shan Vaults: 6/6 normal. 3/6 HC.
Heart of Fear: 6/6 Normal. 1/6 HC.
Terrace of the Endless Spring: 4/4 Normal.
Throne of Thunder: 12/12 normal. 13/13 HC
Siege of Ogrimmar: 14/14 normal. 14/14 HC

Warlords of Draenor

I played on both of my Resto Druid and Priest

Highmaul: 7/7 Heroic. 6/7 Mythic
Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Heroic. 3/10 Mythic
Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 HC. 13/13 Mythic

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 HC. 7/7 Mythic
Trial of Valor: 3/3 HC. 2/3 Mythic
Nighthold: 10/10 HC. 10/10 Mythic
Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 HC. 3/9 Mythic - Sisters on 11%.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

Twisting Nether

Loot Inc: I really liked the people in this guild, but I disliked their performance in raids and their lack of attendance. Every single raid there was a problem. I grew tired of this immature behavior and that is why I left them and I then wanted to join a guild with a higher skillset - also to try out 25s.

Bad Choices: I joined this guild together with a lot of previous guild members, which overall was great. Although they appointed a raid leader that wasn’t very happy to suggestions regarding his tactics. Although we managed to kill Archimonde Mythic and I spoke with the officers before then about taking a break after until around launch of Legion. I came back to see that I was replaced – no explanation or anything.

Apex: I joined Apex when I came back in Legion and have been raiding with them since, but their way of handling raids is very poor. The raid leader is as my previous raid leader not very happy to suggestions concerning his tactics – either the valuable and constructive suggestions he turns down. Other than that there is a kind of “friends before proper” attitude in the raid, which means he does not bring the obvious and best choice in regard to raid setup. It is hindering raid progress.

High Status: I migrated from Twisting Nether to join High Status as one of my usual m+'er raided there. It was a step up from my previous guild in terms of raid atmosphere and seriousness. I enjoyed playing in there and we managed to kill Gul'dan, but an odd tendency emerged here. People started to get tilted very easily, which resulted in mass wipes the rest of the evening. For ToS it continued, but it has gotten even worse. Certain people are showing unprepared up for raids, with no clue what the boss mechanics are and they expect to be carried. Even though the very same persons do the same mistakes over and over, no actions are taken by leadership and the wiping just continues.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I want to be in a raiding guild that shares the same goal as I do. A guild that has roughly the same skill level as I do, and overall a guild with a loud and happy community.

You can expect high attendance and a raider that will show up prepared for raids. If you do see a mistake happen, I am the first to admit to it and learn from it. During progress, I rather sacrifice DPS in order to handle some mechanics, which isn't my job in the end but is crucial to defeating the boss.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

I pride myself on my gameplay. I am a very dedicated player who pushes himself to be at his best all the time. I also take pride in the fact that I do not ever have to be led by hand through content and always know what is cutting for my class and how to get the most out of every situation. I would be a great contribution to your team both in raids and socially. I play at my best when under pressure and thrive under competition from other guilds other guild members or whoever. Especially when there is another guild breathing down my neck for a progression kill. I take great pride in my gameplay and very rarely need to be told what to do.

My greatest strength is knowing my weaknesses.

* I speak on ventrilo/teamspeak/mumble if there is something in the boss fight that concerns me.
* I like to discuss tactics and I love to provide feedback on how we can perform better on boss fights.
* I consider myself as a quick thinker, i.e quick target swapping in order to proper interrupt when to use raid CDs (not just speaking about Demon hunters) I been maining a Shadow Priest for a long time and therefore knowing when to properly Void Shift was a sign of skill.
* I am reliable, if I say I will be there, I will be there.
* I am consistent in what I am doing, i.e I won't be doing great on one attempt and then suck on another attempt. Of course procs and especially crit comes into the matter of this, but outside of that, I am consistent.

I am also playing wow with the goal of clearing everything raid wise on a hardcore level, but while still having a great time!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 08:56:02 PM by Shimara »

• The real shim shady
Re: Claen - Havoc Demon Hunter
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 08:55:47 PM »
Hello Claen!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please read up on fights up to and including Misstress and download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper myself(Shimara), Ant or Naturage for a guild invite.

Welcome and good luck!
- Shim