Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Arrsuan - Guardian Druid

[Accepted] Arrsuan - Guardian Druid
« on: June 13, 2017, 10:45:27 PM »
Character name:

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hey, I'm Ivan, 23 years old, from Croatia.Currently studying IT and nolifing WoW.
I'm very social guy with hardcore mindset towards raiding.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twilights-hammer/arrsuan

- Personal warcraft logs: (current) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24178793/11#metric=dps

(before transfer) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11274034/latest/

- A screenshot of your UI: http://imgur.com/lMeyhwE

- Connection info results: 30/10 switching to 100/100 next month.

- Do you have a working microphone? Yes I do.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Haste - Lowers cooldown on Thrash and Frenzied Regeneration.
Critical - Increases crit chance and converts % of crit into dodge.
Versatility - Increases all damage and healing done and reduces damage taken.
Mastery - Increases total health and healing taken and also increases Attack power.

Defensive - Versatility ≥ Mastery > Haste > Crit
Offensive - Haste > Crit ≥ Versatility > Mastery

Running 27%crit 24% haste 12% mastery 18% versatility at the moment which I find well balanced both defensive and offensive.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Lvl 15 - Brambles - pretty much only talent any better guardian would use since it's constant dmg/absorb.

Lvl 30 - Guttural Roars - increases radius of stampeding roar by 200% and reduces it's cooldown by 50%,very usefull in raids since whole raid benefits from increased moving speed.

Lvl 45 - Balance/Resto affinity - Balance affinity for smooth gameplay I'd say since it increases range of all guardian abilities by 5 yards which makes it easier for aoe control ( m+,adds on spellblade,eyes on guldan etc.) Resto affinity for it's passive healing which also if Im at 100% heals another player in party/raid for % of my health.

Lvl 60 - Mighty Bash/Typhoon - Mighty Bash simple st stun that lasts for 5 sec. Most of the time im using Typhoon due to how good it is since it works as an interrupt in m+ and it's really good for repositioning/pushing thrash than sprinting away.

Lvl 75 - Incarnation/Galactic Guardian - Incarnation is go to talent at the moment due to how much dmg guardians can actually do with thrash. Combined with legendary wrists, legs and 3 thrash relics it's simply best talent in 75 row.Galactic Guardian is usefull in some situations where rage generation might be an issue since procs of Galactic Guardian generate additional rage and procs happen very offten.

Lvl 90 - Guardian of Elune/Earthwarden - Both are very good in most of the situations. GoE increases duration of iron fur/mark of ursol or increases healing done from frenzied regeneration depending on which on is used,and earthwarden is applyed by thrash dmg and reduces dmg from auto attacks by 30% and stacks up to 3x times.GoE works in any situation due to increased duration of defensives/healing from FR while I find earthwarden usefull in high m+ 18+ and on and on Guldan where it seems to be much better option than GoE.

Lvl 100 - Rend and Tear - dmg taken reduced and damage done increased by 2% per thrash stack.One and only option if combined with legendary legs.Thrash stacks up to 5 which equals 10% less dmg taken and 10% more dmg done.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
I've been checking guides at the start of expansion and did lots of reading before I was certainly sure I'm gonna main Guardian Druid. As time passed I've realized that ther's not that many guides/ppl that can help you improve your gameplay, and it all pretty much comes down to testing everything by yourself. I have 85 days played on 110 lvl on my druid and most of the time I've spent pushing myself testing different options both on dummys and in m+, and from my experiance I can say that if someone really wants to improve their gameplay they should just spent more time on character and push themselves to the max until they reach their goal.

Raiding history:
I wouldn't call myself an old WoW player or anything like that.
Started raiding in Rift which is very similar to WoW or at least it was when it came out. That was my first mmo and there I've relised how fun the competiton can be. Raided in guild Special Olympics where we had couple world 1st kills and most of the EU 1st. That was HC raiding guild where we raided until we would clear the content, which means that we had to wake up at 3am due to opening of the raid(same time for EU and NA) and we would simply sit in the raid untill bosses were dead.That was really HC part of my life since I didn't even go to high school in those 2-3 weeks of progression but that was a while ago.

WoW history:

Started in MoP where I cleared raids on normal.I was noobie and didn't have guild/ppl to play with so didn't really like it at that point.Came back in WoD and played a bit more serious, no special ranks but cleared all mythic content with The Ministry@Ragnaros,was main tank Prot Paladin there for a year and half.

WoW current:

7/7 EN 3/3 ToV 10/10 NH

Cleared all that was offered to me and pushed myself as much I was able to in those 3 raids, which resulted in hungering to push even more, and aim is to push for top 100world. I've cleared normal/hc almost every week since 7.2 patch came out just to push the ranks(10+ rank 1s) and to get all possible AP that one can get.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
The Ministry@Ragnaros- (friends&family) guild that didn't have any knowledge about anything pretty much.

EQ@Ragnaros- due to ppl having houses on fire,broken legs,gpu's overheating 15mins before progress raid officers decided to take a break till august which resulted in disband.

Fam@Agamaggan- same problem as with EQ, too many casuals that don't give a single fuck about ppl that they play with and they see no problem in that.Not showing up for raids, or they show up but usually something happens and they have to leave mid raid.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
Surprise me I guess...
You can expect a tank who is very vocal when needed, that can  survive as long as possible and do as much dmg as possible.I find myself as very social person since I like to spend most of the time on discord/ts when im playing, just to get familiar with voices of those that im playing with.Also since I have lots of free time I don't mind raiding 7/7 days since I've already played on that level and yes it can be frustrating or exhausting even, but in the end there is that feel of acomplishment which makes it all better in the end  ;)  .

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I have Prot Paladin alt 906ilvl 55 traits for split runs, logs are not as good as on main but I can push them to 99-100 once I optimize gear a bit more. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10125443/11#metric=dps

About main - 59 traits in guardian all legendarys, 52 traits in balance all legendarys, 52 traits restoration,no legendarys yet, 46 traits feral 2/4 legendarys.

At the moment I'm working on 3rd alt Prot Warrior which is at 51 traits but gear is non existant so im gonna put more time in that one to get it ready asap since ther's not much left before ToS.

If there is anything else you would like to ask or if you need any additional information from me, feel free to ask or add me on bnet Arsuan#2826.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 04:23:52 PM by Shimara »

• The real shim shady
Re: Arrsuan - Guardian Druid
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 04:23:29 PM »
Hello Arrsuan!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild. After having received very positive feedback from our current tank Nostahbrew :)

Please download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper myself(Shimara), Ant or Naturage for a guild invite.

Welcome and good luck!
- Shim