Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Azendra - Marksmanship Hunter

[Accepted] Azendra - Marksmanship Hunter
« on: May 30, 2017, 04:27:51 AM »
Character name:

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hello, my names Marius. I'm 22 years old and from Norway

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/stormscale/Azendr%C3%A1
Armoury:      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/azendr%C3%A1

- Personal warcraft logs:

- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)
- Do you have a working microphone?

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
The main stats for Marksmanship in patch 7.2.0 are Mastery & Critical strike followed by haste.

Mastery: The passive spell that hunters gets are called Mastery - Sniper training. The more mastery that you have,
the more increased damage on abilities you will do that costs focus.

Critical strike: This stat basically increases your critically hit chance, and double the damage. Now marksmanship
have an additional benefit from Critical strike, which are the spell called Trueshot. This spell increases your critical strike
damage by 50%. So it will crit 3 times more instead of the normal 2 times crit when it is active.

Haste: this stat increases your auto attacks, focus & how often marking targets will proc.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Single target: True aim, Patient Sniper, A murder of Crows, Trick Shot.
Add fight:       Lock and Load, Patient sniper / Explosive Shot, Volley, Piercing Shot.

Reasons for choosing this talents in a single target only fight.

True aim: This talent is purely a single target talent. If however it requires me to move consistantly (move, stop, move)
               and i will lose 3, 4 stacks because of it, I'll take Lock and Load. But then again i have to know the fight.
               positioning is the key.

Patient Sniper: I prefer this talent over Explosive Shot during a single target only fight, because it benifits more towards
                      Vulnerable & aimed shot,which has no cooldown.

A murder of Crows: Prefer this talent in a single target only fight over Volley. lose less focus. Can sometimes be

Trick Shot: The best talent comparing to the other two. No reason to use Sidewinders or Piercing Shot.

Add controlled fights, the reasons for choosing this talents.

Lock and Load: Overall the best talent compared to the other two. No reason to switch.

Patient Sniper: Prefer to use this talent more then Explosive Shot if there is less adds involved during the fight.
Explosive Shot: This talent is situational. I prefer to use this if there is multiple adds that needs to be more prioritised then the boss. Excellent along with Piercing Shot.
Volley: 8 yards spread damage, the best talent when it comes to add fights (More damage compared to the other two)

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
I mainly use Icy - Veins to keep up to date with my class / specs & others aswell.
I also use Ask mr robot to keep in track of my gear / stats.

Raiding history:

Played World of Warcraft on & off since Vanilla.
The first raid i did was Trail of the Crusader in Wrath of the lich king.
raided in Icecrown Citadel aswell.
When Catacalysm came out i took a break from raiding.
After Mists of Pandaria came out i slowly started to get back into the raiding scene.
When Warlords of Draenor was launched i decided to take a break from the game completely due to my job as a
Chemistry and process worker.

So 2 months after the legion was launched, I became unemployed.
Started to raid mid progress in Emerald Nightmare on Mythic.

Trial of Crusader:             3/5 Normal    (10man)
Icecrown Citadel:             6/10 Normal   (10man)
Siege of Orgrimmar:        14/14 Heroic  (10/25man) pre nerf
The Emerald Nightmare:   7/7 Mythic    (20 man)
Trial of Valor:                   2/3 Mythic    (20man)
The Nighthold:                 10/10 Mythic  (20man)

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

Outlaws Torn:
This is a 100% Norwegian - Speaking only guild. Started to raid with this guild in Emerald Nightmare mid progress on Mythic.
I left when this guild had 3/10M in The Nighthold. The Guild struggled with attendance issues when The Nighthold opened.
This was over a 3 week period. So i had a choice to either stay and see if it was gonna work itself out, or look for a new guild.
So yeah, i contacted the guildmaster + some of the officers in the guild and explained to them why i left.

Vex Thal:
The guild i joined after i left Outlaws Torn was Vex Thal. The reason for "leaving" the guild was not my choice.
So basically what happend was that right after we had killed Gul'Dan on Mythic, me & one other member from the main roaster
got randomly kicked for no reason. And banned from the teamspeak servers aswell. Shortly after, i contacted the guildmaster
But he had me on his ignore list. Got in contact with one of the officers in the guild, but he didnt want to explain why me
and the other member got kicked. So yeah, its kinda frustrating when i didn't atleast get a explanation as to why i got kicked.
This leads to confusion for you who is reading this application.
Feel free to ask any questions about this.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

Social, friendly guild with players who enjoys raiding & likes to do other activities (mythic+, Normal, HC farms)

What the guild can except from me:

Active, mature, friendly player who enjoys the game and loves to raid.
are prepared for upcoming tiers (reasearching new boss fights, class / spec changes)
100% attendance for raids

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

I thank you for taking your time to read through this application, and i hope that you will consider me to be apart of "Endless".
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 12:35:58 AM by Shimara »

• The real shim shady
Re: Azendra - Marksmanship Hunter
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 12:35:47 AM »
Hello Azendra!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper myself(Shimara), Ant or Naturage for a guild invite.

Welcome and good luck!
- Shim