Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Dankura - Frost DK

[Accepted] Dankura - Frost DK
« on: March 28, 2017, 03:05:29 PM »
Character name: Dankura

Battletag: Dankura#1604

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

Hello ladies and gents! I'm Dani from Finland and despite the girlish name I'm a 26yo Male. I work as a structural engineer (deeper analyzis of what this actually is will only be provided after acceptance to trial). I've played WOW since vanilla and have raided in every expansion. I have been a gamer more or less my whole life ever since pokemon launched on gameboy colour pretty much. The hook for me in WOW is raiding and the teamwork + the fact that this game is just the best MMO I have ever player, still. That said I did go pretty hardcore on the arena PVP-scene also back in TBC.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Dankura/advanced
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17121488/latest
- A screenshot of your UI: http://imgur.com/a/dag5i
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/result/6169420514.png (beat that ping)
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes and I also use it when needed

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

Despite what some other people/applicants might have written here there actually is no actual stat weight preferrance for Frost DK. What I mean is that ilvl and more specifically STR outweights secondary stats so heavily that you allways prefer to go for ilvl rather than stats. Now that being said there are "preferrance" stat points to reach to make the spec feel a bit smoother. I like to hover around 20% haste and over 25% crit and rest to mastery but I wouldn't skip ilvl to keep these stats. Except on rings and neck which give no STR. Versatility is concidered the worst secondary stat but they really are so close to each other all of them that I doesn't matter much. Just rememer kids: STR WINS ALL.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Another beaty of the Frost DK. You allways run the same talents. There is only one spec. The godly dps-spec of Breath of Sindragosa and you allways run the same talents for it with Nighthold 4set. Raiding, mythic+, world Q what ever. Allways same talents and those talents you can see in my armory set up. The defensive talents I do swap around depending on boss mechanics. Most of the time Volatile shielding in row 75 is the best defensive.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

MMO: mainly patchnotes
Class Discord: The hosts of this channel are really really good theorycrafters and their sims have allways been solid.
Some streams but most of the time it's just for dungeon tricks or raid tricks on bosses.

Raiding history:

Going trough my whole raid history from Vanilla onward would be a waste of your time. To make it short I have raided in every expansion on my alt warrior. I re-rolled DK for legion and have raided now whole expansion on a decently high level. 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic TOV and 7/10 Mythic NH so far.

Relevant raid experience on warrior would be WOD times, cleared Highmaul and Blackrock foundry and quit the game before HFC. Lets face it this expansion was absolutely horrible and when my guild disbanded I just quit the game instead of finding a new one.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

Relevant guilds I have raided long term with in recent history: Loot inc. raided with these guys since cataclysm and we did okay. Guild quit and started again in new expansion I think 3 times.

SSC-Crew: Raided a while with these guys in WOD. When the guild quit I quit the expansion. Guild restarted for Legion, cleared 7/7 Mythic EN in top 300 speed (if memory serves correctly) and then disbanded.

Joinded Memoria: Cleared 7/10 mythic NH, guild disbanded after GM quit and a bunch of leadership drama. Rest of the players Formed Ascent. Guild disband after 3 weeks after because of lack of leadership and motivation from players.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

A solid stable guild with good progress speed compared to the time invested in to raiding. Efficient raids with good players and leadership. Some friendly banter and laughs but most of all serious attitude towards progressing.

What I expect of you pretty much sums up also what you should expect from me. I will fill my role in the raid 100% and I understand progress fights are not when you pad for logs. Progress fights are when you do the mechanics 100% correct and don't whine about 200 wipes. Also I can't stand drama.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

Hope to hear from you guys soon! Shoutout to ANT who actually reached out to me. It's always a good thing to have such an active officer in your team. Guild looks really nice and the website is dope.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 04:05:51 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Dankura - Frost DK
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 04:05:39 PM »
Hello Dankura!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided you accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please read up on fights up to and including Elisande and download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "Strategies". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper myself(Shimara), Ant or Naturage for a guild invite. Please whisper if you have any questions!

Welcome and good luck!
- Shim