Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Sunn - Protection Paladin

[Declined] Sunn - Protection Paladin
« on: March 19, 2017, 10:06:03 PM »
Character name:
Sunn

Battletag:
sun#13603

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
I'm 21y.o. male from Serbia(Belgrade), styding IT in Belgrade atm.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Sunn/simple
- Personal warcraft logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16371098/latest/
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) 
http://imgur.com/a/O66C1 (Macro text is hidden)
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)  http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6144532408
- Do you have a working microphone?
Yes i do.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
I'm currently using Str>Haste>Crit>Mastery>Vers which is best for dmg output and u don't have to wory about survivability if u are playing correctly.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
T15: Most of the time using Blessed Hammer which very good for physical(Auto attacks from boss) and cleave and the same time. Holy Shield is best choice for magical dmg fights, as Krosus is for example.
T30: Most of the time using First Avenger which is ideal for great dmg output and it increases proc chance of Grand Crusader. Bastion of Light is good for some progress fights, which give's u so much dmg reduction by reseting CD of your main AM(Active Mitigation).
T45: Fist of Justice is very good choice for constant interupting/disabling some stunnable add on boss, but i prefer using Blinding Light which is very good both for min/maxing dmg output on some aoe points in the fight and disabling/interupting some adds.
T60: Blessing of Spellwarding is powerfull for mitigating some sort of Magical dmg, for example u can totally ignore Arcanoslash from Skorpyron for the duration of Blessing of Spellwarding, basically if u don't take so much magical dmg during fight and you lack some more mobility to execute the tactx properly just switch to Cavalier which gives u one aditional charge of Divine Steed .
T75: Hand of the Protector is the most usefull talent from this T75 options. It basically makes u available to support heal off your tank partner or some other grp member, which is not bad at all. Knight Templar talent is not worth picking and Final Stand can be used in some cases bur rarelly.
T90: All of those talents in this tier lvl are usefull in specific situations. Aegis of light is good for some stacking boss fights, or some cases in boss fight where raid stacks at one point. With this talent you can save ur raid from taking 20% more dmg for few seconds. Consecrated Ground i use mostly. It slows adds when they step in Consecration and heals ally when they are standing in it. Very good bcuz meles and another tank is constantly moving througt it, even ranged sometimes. Judgement of the light is good when noboddy can stack on tanks or stand in front of boss, so u can heal everyone who is attacking boss.
T100: I always use Seraphim, just the great offensive/defensive ability if u are using it properly, another good option besides this one is Last Defender, but most efficent of fights with more targets/enemies.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
MMO Champion, forums, Discord channel, Sim Craft.

Raiding history:
MoP: SoO 13/14Hc pre nerf + mythic Garosh.
WoD: HM 7/7M, BRF 9/10M, HFC 13/13M
Legion: EN 7/7M(~400World), ToV 2/3M, NH: 5/10M atm.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
In WoD i was in <Infusion>, than i stopped raiding when we were 5/13M in HFC for few months. When i came back i've finished the HFC with <The Royal Army>.
From the start of the Legion i was in guild <SuZa u oKu> untill NH came out, than that guild stopped raiding, and i joined <Theorycraft> and killed there 5/10M, but unfortunatelly guild stopped raiding just today and went to social.
Now i'm looking for stable guild.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
From me you can expect stable raider who can attend 100% of the raid days, considering IRL can something heppen unexpectedly, and i will give my best every atempt and force to be better every single pull than the previous one.
I expect stable raiding guild where i can find home for infinite period of time(tired of guild falling apart :P), and be part of the raiding team.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Have decent ret spec aswell, 45 traits and 905 ilvl and 3 tank alts.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 06:48:44 PM by Naturage »

Re: Sunn - Protection Paladin
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 10:49:31 PM »
I just feel like i should add the another survivability stat priority since i've only mentioned the dmg output one which im sticking with atm.
So for better mitigation dmg stats are: Haste>Vers>Mastery>Crit>Str, but both stat builds have haste as their main off stat, so stacking haste as much as u can will also increase your mitigation which is why i find dps stat prio more atractive than this one, but there are moments when u hit the wall and when it's just better to go with mitigation stat prio. :)

Naturage

• The barking tree
Re: Sunn - Protection Paladin
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 06:48:29 PM »
Hi Sunn!

Sadly, as it is, we have filled the tank spot for the foreseeable future - so we'll have to decline the application. Best of luck in your guild search!

-Naturage