Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Recced - Havoc Demon hunter

[Declined] Recced - Havoc Demon hunter
« on: March 27, 2017, 08:05:00 PM »
Character name: Recced

Battletag: Glaser#21919

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hello! My name is Johan and I'm currently 22 years old and i currently reside in Stockholm, Sweden. I'm currently studying a few hours a week for my Criminology course and I will continue with that for a few years, games that i enjoy playing includes WoW, LoL, CSGO, L4D, pretty much any game I can get my hands on but since legion released WoW has been my main game with the occasional CSGO game. I've been playing football and floorball on a high level and I consider myself very competitive, its just the nature of who I am and that also translates into my gaming career, I tend to sit for hours looking at logs, videos etc of other players trying to find out what i can improve. I'm usually very happy and I tend to troll a bit to much at points.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Recced/advanced - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Glassr/advanced - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Glassrr/advanced - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/lik%C3%B6ren/advanced
- Personal warcraft logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18273030/10/ (Druid) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22269903/latest/ (Priest) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22135369/latest/ (Paladin) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22269908/latest/ (DH) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21948734/latest/ (DH)
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://ibb.co/cUQNiv - Generally the same for all classes, where my Holy Power bars are on Paladin, my Rage bar is on DH, same goes for Priest.
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) http://www.speedtest.net/result/6167146549.png
- Do you have a working microphone?
I do :)

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Generally I get my stats from simming my character in both ST and Cleave with movement depending on what boss I'm facing. Lets start with DH.
Crit - Crit synergize with Chaos Strike, returning 50% of the rage cost if critting, since this is your main ability and especially during your Meta/Chaos Blades this increases your dps by a lot by refunding you constant rage. Since I do have legendary ring on my DH Crit may not be as good for my character since I will get a steady flow of rage from this, but you generally never cap out that hard so Crit would still remain nr 1 stat unless you're really low on Mastery.
Haste - Synergize with Legendary ring, more haste = more melee attcks will make you procc Demon Blades more often which will yield you more Rage, in ST Haste is very high but since most fights inlcude several targets mastery/crit is often a better choice unless you lack boss dmg.
Mastery - Mastery is a really interesting stat since it gives you more movement speed aswell as chaos damage, generally a very good stat due to most of DH's dmg is chaos damage, it also synergize with any CD you have, it will make your dps during meta insanely high. DH already have good spells to utilize for movement but this make dhs even more versatile in what they can do, you can switch to adds far away efficently without losing to much uptime, soak stuff, react on the fly etc the scenarios are many.
Versatility - Since Vers is a flat dmg increase/reduce its a ok stat, it doesnt sim very high unless you have 0, but other stats are more wanted as of right now and will perform better in almost all cases.
Agi is our mainstat and you should never drop Ilvl for Agi unless this includes you getting set bonuses and such.
To sum it up, My current values are as following : Agi>Mastery>Crit>Haste>Vers with Agi/Mastery/Crit/Haste being very close and vers falling a bit behind.
What I also need to calculate in for the different boss im on is what trinkets to use, on my DH right now I dont have a lot of choices but I'm well aware of the different trinkets I'd like to get my hands on, I'm currently trying to get a good BTI from Ursoc, farming it weekly due to its insane uptime on haste which usually ends up being very good for any ST fight, I usually try to avoid RNG trinkets due to the different amount of results.
As for my paladin, I can discuss this in a chat if you'd want me to play it!

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
As for DH's its very straightforward right now
T1 - Felblade, for all fights unless there is a aoe fest, then I'd pick Fel Mastery or Blind Fury depending on how the fight works.
T2 - Demon Blades for ST/Cleave - Demonic Appetite for any AoE fight which includes a lot of targets, commonly used in Dungeons.
T3 - First Blood, makes Blade Dance a very strong ST spell, for any Aoe fight you can take any of the other 2 depending on your legendaries and what you need to achieve during that boss but generally Chaos Cleave is a ok choice.
T4 - Any of the choices works with Netherwalk being used on certain fights such as Tichondrius, Gul'dan, Augur, pretty much any fight where you can soak stuff or you know you can avoid a big chunk of dmg. Ohterwise I'd pick Soul Rending, Its good on Bota for example whenever you pop Meta you can also take a few spores and keep your self up, reducing the chance of anyone else stepping into one.
T5 - Nemesis is the best choice here as of right now, pretty much 25% dmg increase of half the fight, lines up well with other cds and can also be used in such a way that you get dmg increase on all targets of the same type, you can get really empowered in some fights if played properly. Momentum can be used in dungeons but is not strong enough in raids as of right now. Fel Eruption can be used on grouped adds, like eyes on Gul'dan, if tanked properly at the edge and all eyes group up you can to a big chunk of dps with this but its very specific and I would only consider it if our raid setup lacked Eye dmg.
T6 - I play with Master of the Glaive so I can toss out 2x Glaives for the slow/DMG when out of range but any of the choices will work depending on what you need to do, free stun is good for any occasion you need the stun for without having to save up rage, Demon Reborn would work for any occasion you need defensive/stun/eye beam right after or right as you enter meta.
T7 - Chaos Blades for all fights - Demonic is commonly used in dungeons if played properly and works well together with a few other talents to get high uptime on meta but in raids its not enough and you will lose a lot of boss dps but might end up earning a bit of add dps, although there are other classes that can do this add dmg better without saccing to much boss dmg.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
I read the Demon Hunter/Paladin/Priest and a few other discords on a daily basis, I watch videos of bosses with the same specc I play, compare logs on WCL to see if my opener is wrong, an example i can take is why all Asian ret paladins is using the Krosus trinket for almost all fights while none else and in general watching streams and talking to other players. I'm generally a fast learner and I tend to experiment a bit myself to see what works in fights and what doesnt

Raiding history:
Oh gosh, I've been raiding since TBC, lets go this through.
Vanilla
I managed to ding lvl 49 right b4 TBC was released and I never experinced raiding in vanilla.

TBC I started raiding karazhan a few weeks after release with a few friends of mine, ended up loving pve and eventuelly moved on to 25man
Kara - Cleared
ZA - Cleared with HM completed
Magtheridon - Cleared
Gruul - Cleared
SSC - 5/6 Cleared
TK - Cleared
MH - Cleared after nerf
BT - Cleared after nerf
SWP - 1/6 - was released during the summer or spring and at the time I had other stuff to do and the guild was about to fall apart, I cleared all of this with the guild Anathemas on Daggerspine

Wotlk
Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared within weeks of release
Malygos 10/25 - Cleared
OS 10/25 - Cleared with 1D as my best, with 3D obviously cleared at a later point.
Ulduar 10/25 - Cleared all normal bosses with the HMs we managed to clear like 5 in 10 and 1-2 in 25 b4 ToC release, at this point I left the guild and pursued pugging my way through ToC.
ToC - 10/25 Cleared as the bosses released with pugs/friends, 5/5 with Insanity in 10 and 4/5 HC 25
ICC 10/25 Cleared normal and 12/12 HC 10 and 11/12 HC 25 b4 Cata released.

Cataclysm
T 11 - 12/12 Normal 25 , 9/13 HC 25
Firelands - 7/7 Normal 10/25 with 6/7 25 HC, killed raggy in 10 HC a couple of months into DS
Dragon Soul - 8/8 Normal 25 - 8/8 HC 10/25 - I killed spine/madness with like 15 or 20% buff and continued to farm it until MoP.

MoP
16/16 Normal 10 - 5/16 HC went pretty casual at this point due to school/sports
ToT - 12/12 Normal 10 - 13/13 HC - killed Ra'den 1 week prior to the release of SoO
SoO - I joined a guild called MCO after they'd cleared SoO 13/13 HC world 79 or smth similar and expanded to 25 at the time I had killed 13/13 N 10 and 9/13 HC - I joined them as cleared 13/13 HC 25 in Jan or Feb with still a decent rank top 200-300 If I remember correctly. I eventuelly ended up leaving them due to not being able to sustain raiding that much at the time. Kept clearing weekly pugs with guilds such as Ipug, GT etc kept it like that until I joined After hours on silvermoon for WoD

WoD I raided with After hours for Highmaul and start of BRF due to my at the time random schedule with work/studying and I cleared 7/7 Normal/HC/M 25 aswell as 10/10 HC first week of BRF release, I then left them due to my schedule and kept a low profile until release of HFC in which I was pugging my way through almost all of the raid, ended up farming 13/13 M each week on my Hunter and Druid.

Legion
I joined my friends guild In Capsicum on my feral figured I could help them progress, ended up cleared 7/7 N/HC/M and 3/3 HC, I then rerolled my priest in which I played until In Capsicum dispanded due to bad leadership and Memoria was created, I joined them and kep playing until we got stuck at Augur mythic, with Memoria I cleared 3/3 M ToV, 7/10 M NH as Shadow Priest, DH and Ret paladin. I've been farming endless amount of Mythic + and I cleared NH HC and grab my characters a +15 each week to keep them updated. As to why I switched from SP back to a melee was because I dont feel as comfortable as ranged as I do with a melee character, I had tried DH at the time doing very well but didnt have one in 110, officers wanted me to reroll melee and I wanted DH but at the time it was way to behind lvling and gearing so instead I went with my ret. I enjoy both classes but pref DH due to their versatility in being able to do pretty much anything, good movement, cds, dps etc.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
MCO - Was my first hardcore guild and at the time I joined them and played for a few months it was alright but raiding 4-5 times a week took the toll on me and I decided to step down because they wanted to push a bit harder first weeks of release and I couldnt cope with that.
After Hours, raided during the evenings from 23-02 and it was alright while I worked and studied at the time but eventuelly my schedule changed and I had to step down, informed them a month ahead so they had time to get stuff done, we also had a big roster due to shiftworkers etc so we always had people for raid.
Memoria/Ascent - dispanded, I had been thinking of leaving b4 due to bad leadership with a lot of bad decisions and eventuelly it all led up to the guild dispanding with a lot of members going in all directions.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I expect to be raiding in a happy, fun and motivated envirorment, I enjoy raiding, doing progress with my guild fighting to get the bosses down, no better feeling when you kill a boss you've been working on for a while but what I can see in Endless is a very strong foundation, leadership which leads their guildmembers on the right path, which I highly value. I'm a very experinced raider and I also tend to read logs, help fix tactics or any issue we might have to take a step closer to killing the boss, I stay motivated and keep doing my best at all times!

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I consider myself a very good player, I put the guild b4 anything, I look around during the boss fights, taking responsibility making sure everything is being soaked, dps down etc. I dont mind doing certain roles such as soaking, killing specific adds or whatever as I trust myself and my ability to perform at a very high standard. I'm also a altaholic so I tend to have atleast 1 more geared character for each raid release incase it does a better job than my other char.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 05:31:43 PM by Shimara »

Re: Recced - Havoc Demon hunter
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 08:06:50 PM »
oh damn, how do I edit this text? xD managed to get everything underscore, I appologize for any eye dmg you may get from reading this.

Shimara

• The real shim shady
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 04:34:07 PM »
Hello Recced!

Thanks for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have reviewed your application, and i have a question for you that we need answered in order to move forward with your application correctly.

You link mythic logs with your DH "Glasr" which has 5M kills in NH and 2M kills in ToV, however when looking at your armory (Assuming a name change was made), you have 0M killed and and 3M kills in ToV (which you got with us which is fair). However the 3M kills in ToV with us and the 2 shown in your "Glasr" logs would then put you at 5 total kills, however your armory shows only 3 kills! We know you have progressed with your paladin and feral, but we would just like for you to clear up this confusion - we do not believe in any way that it was meant as malicious intent!

Looking forward to your reply :)

- Shim
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 04:36:16 PM by Shimara »

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 04:41:54 PM »
None taken! So, mid way through NH me and a friend of mine decided since I at the time wanted to switch to melee and he wanted to go ranged as this was the first expansion he played as melee and he regret it, at the time none of us had alts geared to jump into mythic progress so we borrowed eachother chars and played them for a week, we both regret this decision due everything from mounts,achievements earned on our accounts and decided we're better off lvling alts on our own accounts and gearing them accordingly. I thought I'd include those logs since It shows me playing DH for a very small timeframe but its still something to look into! I'd be happy to answer any other questions you may have.
Best Regards Glaser

Shimara

• The real shim shady
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 05:31:32 PM »
Alright, so we have come to the final conclusion!

We were a bit torn about the app because you seems like good player. However there are too many loose ends, as with the acount sharing. And you have rerolled 3 times in one raid tier, while it can be justified - it should be the last option.

So we have come to the conclusion to decline your application, but you are welcome to still join us in our sunday run in ToV if you are interested!

In the future when you have more experience with your Demon Hunter maybe we can have another look! :)

We hope you find what you seek
- Shim
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 05:33:05 PM by Shimara »