Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Bagran - Enhancement Shaman

[Declined] Bagran - Enhancement Shaman
« on: March 27, 2017, 12:52:21 PM »
Character name:
Bagran - Twisting Nether

Battletag:
goel#2778

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hello my name is Burak Barlas Atak, I'm from Turkey. I'm 27 years old and I'm a male. In my day time I spend my time on wow or gym. I have a 2 hours lessons from monday to thursday in the eves due to my master degree program. I'm graduated from economics and having a financial market master education right now. I'm a dedicated player you can check it from my wowprogress page aswell and I have 5 alt characters which will I bring with me to Kazzak.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Bagran/simple
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16341973/latest/
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://gyazo.com/8952d28b026797f0e36c47ddf2364a40
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm):  http://www.speedtest.net/result/6166093632
  Well at the moment I use the 75 gb usage of my monthly it will shot a bit slow but still going to do the test for you. I usually play wih 55 ms. When I use all my usage as my contract says the firm is lowering my speed to 3 from 10 mb.
   Even with this result my in game experience is not effected.
- Do you have a working microphone?
 Yes and I can speak freely when ever wanted

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
After the stat chops , Master >= Haste > versa > crit, Mastery is increasing our elemental damages and increasing the chance of our proc rate and while we gain haste from Ancestral Swiftness talent (%6) we are trying out to get as much as mastery we can, after that with a very near ratio haste comes (mastery = 0.91, haste = 0.83 as far as I remember), haste is very important aswell becouse our main hand mele swings and skills are bringing us the Stormbringer proc ( which is making the cost of Storm Stirike 20 up from 40 and making it 2 charges down from 1 ) (Stormstrike does %35 - %50 of our total damage in an encounter ) So while haste is lowering the gcd and cd of the skills it is nearly equal to Mastery meanwhile. Well the most wonky part is Crit > Versa or Versa > Crit well its not that big to give importance on this element becouse while our maximized dps comes we are seeking the gears with highest mastery haste combination and meanwhile our 2 set bonus is increasing the critical strike rate of Storm Strike by %40 I rather want to go versatality but when ToS hits, Crit > Versa due to the new Tier sets which Storm Strike crits inreases the next Crash Lightning damage by %30 stacking 10 times even I calculated with my current gear if you go lucky with procs and crits u can hit a single 10m damage to creature with your crash lightning so critical strike will be very essensial in ToS for us but for now I rather go versatality after master and haste.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Well our talents are totaly mandatory with 4 set and by the time enhancement shamans single and aoe rotation is nearly the same we don't change much talents but I can explain some elements I find important.
First of all while we are using boulderfist we can't go furry of air becouse the energy management totaly fails.
Second one night ago I tried out a build in raid I love trying out while raiding on wipe pulls to see what happens , Hot Hand hailstorm build is going nice aswell with legandary wrist but still cant races with Boulderfist and Ancestral Swiftness
As last I swap my utility row due to the need of the encounter or guild usually, Healing Rain - Speed Totem - Feral Leap
like while chromatic anomaly is a joke I rather go feral leap for my own safety while I'm returning from the add but on a boss like botanist healing rain could help or on soaks at Krosus my speed totem can help aswell or if there is a extra healing need I can go Rainfall too it %100 depends on the guilds need.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Well to keep up to date I prefer to check warcraft logs mostly becouse other sources are mostly out of date

Raiding history:
Well I'm playing this game around 10 11 years and 9 10 years of dps experience. This is my 3rd account which I buy at cataclysm I've been always raided.
TBC - Karazhan and Grulls Lair Clear - Prot Warrior
WOTLK - TOC 10/25 Clear ICC - 10 till Sindragosa 25 - Profosor - Retri Pal- had to give up to due to school
Cataclysm - BWD and BOT normal clear, killed only Halfus Wyrmbreaker on HC than reroll to warlock on alliance to help my friends, cleared as a enhancement Shaman.
Firelands N clear Enhancement Shaman
Dragonsoul N clear HC till Madness prenerf, well Dragon Soul was the most boring raid I've ever seen and I stoped playing to chill b4 the other expansion.
MoP - MSV and HOF HC clear, Teras N clear Affliction Warlock, ToT N clear HC till Magaera than have to give up due to school again
WoD - HM M till Korag pre BRF , after BRF seen %3 at Margok but I failed on a pull after and got replaced sadly so I couldnt get the cutting edge of Margok. BRF till M Blast Furnace seens %3 on Iron Maidens well its so hard to explain why havent stand till the end when I go that far. I love a girl for 11 years and still loving she came and destroyed my life thats why I stoped there. This is the best explanation I can give for that era. Windwalker Monk 125th of the world overall.
Legion - 7/7 M EN, 7/10 M NH Enhancement Shaman. Well I was the 30th shaman in the allstar but 1, 1.5 months ago my procs gone and didnt proc till the nerf hits this week I belive I was bugged and told the gms alot of times they all refused me somehow after the nerf my procs are back so I'm gucci once again.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Well in Legion I start in a friends guild but they bully me becouse they afraid from me becouse I was the star of that guild and they thought I try to take over the guild so I upset alot and change my guild to the guild I still love alot Revelations... Well my reason to leave my lovely guild revelations is I didn't belive in my guild anymore sadly things are going bad and I cant see a future in the guild actually I waited 1- 1.5 months to things turn back smooth but it is still going bad so thats why I decided to leave the guild, the guild doesnt share the hype I have.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I expect a competitive and serious raid enviorement, M+ groups, alt and split raids if it can be I have 5 alts well they are not that ready but if I can find a enviroment I can make em all ready for every kinda stuff. You can expect a competitive and lustfull player. I belive I always bring competition to the battlefield.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
It is never the last chance for anything as long as you push hard my friend !
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 05:21:39 PM by Naturage »

Naturage

• The barking tree
Re: Bagran - Enhancement Shaman
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 05:21:19 PM »
Hey Bagran!

Unfortunately, we have decided to decline your application. While both your experience and logs are decent, they're not perfect, and are currently outshined by other applicants. Best of luck in your guild search!

-Naturage