Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Dooktor - Assasination Rogue

[Declined] Dooktor - Assasination Rogue
« on: March 26, 2017, 09:33:06 PM »
Character name: Dooktor

Battletag: LordAcim#2311

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hello my name is Stefan im from Bosnia and Herzegovina.Im 25 years old finished culinary school working as a chef for 4 years now and i play a lot of World of Warcraft

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armory:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Dooktor/simple
- Personal warcraft logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20606379/latest/
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)
http://imgur.com/a/sxKbc
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)
http://www.speedtest.net/result/6164688219
- Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
At the moment my stats prio are Agility/Mastery/Crit/Versatility.At the moment with legendarys i have i wanna get my mastery high but i also dont wanna drop bellow 30% crit.If i had sholders i could drop my crit to 20-25% and go everything into mastery but.Basicly mastery scales rly good with talent assasination uses Master Poisoner.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Basicly Assasination rogues dont have much options while talents are conserned at the moment i mostly use Master Poisoner for single and cleave fights , Nightstalker as well for every fight altho once u get legendary sholders u wanna use Subterfuge to get that extra 3 seconds of 100% crit and not waste it by using vanish to rupture , Vigor for every fight basicly we usto use Deeper Stratagem but at the moment is not strong anymore cos rupture now does same dmg no matter how much points u use for it only thing that changes is duration so its much better to have energy then additional point , Thuggee i like to use in case i need to swap on adds during bosses if add dies i can just garrote boss again and not waste dmg for every bleed my envenom does 10% more dmg so i just use it cos of those situations so i dont lose 10% of my dmg , Agonizing Poison at the moment is best option for single target altho i might sometimes on some bosses use Alacrity and play with deadly poison but altho i pref to keep my Agonizing Poison and just keep swaping between those 2 poisons during the boss fight when its needed , Venom Rush atm best choice for everything i get much more energy regen off my bleeds.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
I watch a lot of stream as well as watching mmo for any changes that might have happened.If i see any changes i always have PTR downloaded i log there offten to test if something changed.

Raiding history:
In vanilla i was just a kid ive played but mostly bgs could not rly raid.In tbc ive cleared TK and SSC when BT came out.Ive killed illidan in BT when wotlk prepatch came out.In wotlk ive cleared naxx 25 in the first month or two it was out cant rly remember then i made a brake for ulduar and focused on pvp mostly.I started to raid again hen icc came out killed up to syndragosa on heroic never maniged to down LK with guild.In cataclysm ive mostly played pvp cos ive changed server cos most of my guildys quited the game at the end of cata ive migrated to sscale ive joined pvp guild we did some casual pve maniged to get down deathwing on heroic.MOP i didnt raid till SOO came out downed mythic Garrosh with Genetics then srkzz and some other ppl quited and wod came out.In wod ive played casualy at the end i didnt rly raid with BRF came out ive downed blackhand on mythic then did some casual pvp cos pve was kinda in poor state.ATM in legion i went prety hard core got around 70+ days played on 2 chars im playing mage and rog both over 900+ equip killed 7/7 EN , 1/3 TOV and NH ive cleared 10/10 HC and 6/10 mythic.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
I was on rly dead server for pve atm Outland alliance thats one of the reasons ive migrated to kazzak cos its maybe only 3 decent guilds there and every other guild quickly disband after they form.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
Mostly i expect to make some decent progress with u guys and from me u can expect complite dedication to make that progress happen.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I make hell of a Beef Wellington  :) just kidding.Rly im just a normal guy been playing the game since vanilla have a lot of raiding expiriance and pvp ive been some high raitings in my day and i think if given the chance i might still impress you.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 03:45:06 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Dooktor - Assasination Rogue
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 03:44:48 PM »
Hello Dooktor!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Despite that you make a mean beef wellington we are afraid we have to pass for now. It so happens that we have two amazing rogues (Alexelf and Dezrena), therefore not having room for a 3rd one. Which means we will have to decline your application.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim