Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Spellshlash - Enhancement Shaman

[Declined] Spellshlash - Enhancement Shaman
« on: March 23, 2017, 07:24:45 PM »
Character name:
Spellslash

Battletag:
Drekawac#2837

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Greetings, My name is Josip i am 27 years old and i come from Croatia. I have done my graduation for mechanical engineering in the year 2014, unfortunately i inherited my family business, so i work in totally other waters then i planed. I like to watch movies, go to gym and the most i love to play games.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Spellslash/simple

- Personal warcraft logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14338281/latest/
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14338281/10/

- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)
http://imgur.com/Y78AybO
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)

- Do you have a working microphone?
I do, yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
1. Agility provides me with Attack Power, which increases the damage of  melee attacks.
2. Mastery, through Mastery: Enhanced Elements, increases all Fire, Frost, and Nature damage and further increases the chance to proc Stormbringer and Windfury.
3. Haste increases the speed of melee autoattacks, enabling to get more procs on Stormbringer and Windfury. I also generate more Maelstrom Power due Maelstrom Weapon passive. Haste also decreases the cooldown of Stormstrike, Boulderfist, Crash Lightning, and Flametongue.
4. Critical Strike increases the damage of attacks and spells.
5. Versatility is a flat-out damage done increase and damage taken reduction.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Since i have Tier 19 4-piece Set Bonus, this is the best talent setup in single target and aoe situations.
Level 15: Boulderfist
Level 30: Feral Lunge
Level 45: Lightning Surge Totem
Level 60: Ancestral Swiftness
Level 75: Tempest
Level 90: Crashing Storm
Level 100: Landslide

Unfortunately, we don't have any other alternative choice to play with talent setups, since  all other talents are considered as dps loss. This spec if we call it lie that, have very strong priority burst in single target, it's very flexible and able to adapt to a variety of different encounter types, it's good at target swapping and damage on high priority targets and it brings good utility's like wind rush totem. The bad side is that, its very depended on Stormbringer procs, and the damage or overall dps can vary a lot, and can be punished a lot in heavy movement fights.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

Shaman Discord, there we share ideas and do various tests and sims.

Raiding history:
TBC: Cleared
WotLK: Cleared
Cata: Cleared
MoP: Cleared
WotD: Didn't play, i took a brake due rl stuff.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
TBC: Nightshit/Karazhan, guild disbanded after Kil'jaedan kill.
WotLK: Conspiracy/Twisting Nether, guild disbanded on XT-002 Deconstructor hard mode, many Finns people left the guild and joined Paragon.
WotLK: Operation Eskimo/Sunstrider, diabanded after Lich King kill.
Cata: Numen/Talnnivar, i left the guild at end of expansion, and joind Envy/Auchindoun
MoP: Envy/Auchindoun, cleared with them up to SoO, when i was forced to take a brake.
WoD: N/A
Legion: Theorycraft/Kazzak, guild went social.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
Ill just quote your recruitment post,
 A stable raiding environment with passionate raiders.
- Our goal is to always clear current raid content on the hardest difficulty as fast as possible, while not letting the game interfere with our real lives.
- We have raid tested all bosses on alpha/beta, we stand prepared.
- We have a very passionate Raid Leader who always posts a fight specific thread on the forums before we reach each new boss, which has an overview for each class and specific roles people need to take on.
- Outside of raiding, we have a friendly environment. All raiders are encouraged to be social on our guild WhatsApp chat; this helps us get to know each other, and communicate in-game activities.

yes please.

I consider myself mature and a good player, with high knowledge of my class. I am always prepared for the encounters we do, always try to do my maximum, and learn by mistakes , I adept for specific task immediately. I follow a raid and guild rules, 100% available at raid times and i love to make new friendships.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
just this :)

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 03:41:37 PM by Naturage »

Naturage

• The barking tree
Re: Spellshlash - Enhancement Shaman
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 03:41:23 PM »
Hey Spellslash!

Unfortunately, we have decided to decline your application. While both your experience and logs are decent, they're not perfect, and are currently outshined by other applicants. Best of luck in your guild search!

-Naturage