Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Brewmaster Tank

[Declined] Brewmaster Tank
« on: March 17, 2017, 09:11:06 PM »
Character name: Lorialle-silvermoon, currently alliance but as long as all goes well hoping to change faction/server when accepted

Battle Tag: cerberus#2931

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country):
16, male, from England. I am a warcraft nerd in and out, if im not working im playing, other than raiding, i like pushing mythic + keys each week and spending time with my dog.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Lorialle/simple
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/cat1YqpFR8kH9QgG#fight=17&type=summary
- A screenshot of your UI: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/251463745446871040/287242717086351362/WoWScrnShot_030317_151040.jpg
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6139528017
- Do you have a working microphone? : I do have a working microphone, with push to talk and a quiet background.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these: I use mastery till 28% then vers/haste, the mastery is at 28 % because this guarentees i dodge atleast 1 in 4 attacks, the guides you find are wrong since they will say you need 33% which is not right since they did not take into account the base 16% dodge monks have, mastery: Elusive Brawler means each time i get hit i gain a stack granting dodge equal to my mastery. Guides saying 33% means 16 base, 1 stack elusive + base = 49%, 2 stacks + base 82%, 3 stacks + base = 115% dodge. Yes its still guarentes a dodge but 15% is wasted whereas with my 28% mastery. 16 base, 1 stack elusive + base = 44%, 2 stacks + base = 72%, 3 stacks + base 100%. This way im not wasting stats, then vers/haste since vers is flat dmg reduction and increase and haste makes income on brew stacks smoother.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents:

15: I take chi-burst for fights which involve a relatively stacked group for the maximum healing out of it, for example Chronomatic anomaly we stacked up together on the boss and would wait for the stacks to go 8 stacks that would be a good time where i can get the most healing out of it, for fights that dont involve stacking and which are a bit more stessful on dmg i take eye of the tiger since its basically free healing that i dont need to worry about using on cd.

30: I choose chi torpedo here for the move speed combined with the roll, this however is a preferance talent doesnt really matter.

45: I take black ox brew on this tier its the best option for keeping Ironskin brew up as much as possible.

60: I take leg sweep here which only really gets use on trash in raids, there could be a place for ring of peace on botanist where fixated people stand inside and adds cant reach them, black ox statue can be useful on fights like spellblade to pick up the adds although i have never need to use it, with a bear tank who can thrash all the adds.

75: I take mystic vitality so that i can mitigate more magic damage which is a must in Nighthold.

90: I take special delivery here, it is the best option in my opinion works well with black ox brew with the increased consumption of brew charges.

100: At tier 100 i take high tolerance for mythic progression raiding however on the fights that deal less damage i take blackout combo so that i can put a little more out.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class: I generally just keep up with what slootbag is putting out for tanks, if im unclear on what he is doing i sometimes use icy veins/monk discord but that is rare.

Raiding history:
I dont have extensive background in raiding pre-legion, i did however raid cutting edge mythic EN, and 2/3 mythic ToV. I put alot of time into these researching fights however my guild at the time were not as into raids as i was so im looking for something more hardcore. I used to co-raid lead so have knowledge of fights up to elisande on mythic.

Guild history and reason for leaving them: I was in balderdash-silvermoon, we split up though because of issues with leadership and recruitment alot of the core team left and it fell apart from there, i am currently in eldritch-silvermoon who are quite a big guild, i came to them since friends came here and i wanted to stay connected but they will not take me on as a tank or even let me trial to out perform their current tanks (who are not the greatest).

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you: I expect a mature raid environment where there is no drama about loot or other members, and a guild who all pull their own weight.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!: I added the GM however have not gotten a reply yet but this is a unfortunate time for me to be signing up for guilds since i have a pre-booked trip from the 3-10 of March, so would miss a week of raiding potentially during my trial, i think i am good enough to make up for this however if it would be a problem there is nothing i can do about it. I am also sure you may worry im 16 and what my parents think, i can assure this will not be a problem my parent supports my raiding so long as its not 5+ nights a week.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 06:49:07 PM by Naturage »

Naturage

• The barking tree
Re: Brewmaster Tank
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 06:48:15 PM »
Hi Lorialle!

Sadly, as it is, we have filled the tank spot for the foreseeable future - so we'll have to decline the application. Best of luck in your guild search!

-Naturage