Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Bruknius - Guardian/Feral Druid

[Declined] Bruknius - Guardian/Feral Druid
« on: March 10, 2017, 09:32:11 AM »
Character name: Bruknius

Battletag: slipsas#2644

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
I'm 23 year old male student from Lithuania. Most of my free time I spend playing WoW

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armory: link
- Personal warcraft logs: link
- Character warcraft logs: link
- A screenshot of your UI: link
- Connection info results: link
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Armor>stamina>versatility~mastery>haste>agility>critical for TMI stat weights using simcraft. I add more weight to versatility and agility since they are good for dps and equip dps trinkets if I can survive an encounter.
For feral I use Agility>critical~mastery~versatility>haste. Haste is mostly personal preference and latency/lag as it primarily helps you maintain high bleed uptime.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
As a bear for single target there's not much you can swap. Except for Krosus you could potentially go feral affinity and dps as cat while not tanking the boss. For add control fight you could use balance affinity to increase your ability range for better aggro or aoe dps.
As a feral for single target there's also not much you can swap. For other type of encounters there are plenty of options. Predator for frequent short living adds like Scorpyron. Soul of the forest for constant 3-4 target cleave to multibleed like botanist. Brutalslash for sustained cleave and bursty AoE episodes like mythic gul'dan.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Warcraftlogs analysis, simulationcraft, class discord and resources they post there.

Raiding history:
EN m 7/7, ToV m 2/3, NH m 3/10 cleared with both specs.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
VoVeriai: this is my language-speaking guild. Strongest raid team couldn't meet my expectations while progressing NH mythic as some members don't have time or aren't willing to put more effort into raiding.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I expect every team member to individually be responsible for their performance and you can expect same thing from me as well as showing up for raids prepared.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
When you read "feral" in my app
Also my wowprogress profile displays my achievements in 5-man content.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 07:14:15 PM by Naturage »

Naturage

• The barking tree
Re: Bruknius - Guardian/Feral Druid
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 07:14:03 PM »
Hi Bruknius,

Sorry, but we'll have to decline your application. At this point of progression, having 3/10M exparience is simply too low, especially for a tank role - making sure you know the fights (and teaching if you don't) would simply take too long at this point and is not a time investment we're willing to make. On top of that, currently we have a trial tank we're fairly happy with. As for dps role, we simply aren't looking for a feral at the moment.

Best of luck in your guild search!

-Naturage

P.S. O gaila, mum daugiau lietuvių nepakenktų...