Endless - Kazzak

[Withdrawn] Qtro - MM hunter

[Withdrawn] Qtro - MM hunter
« on: March 07, 2017, 12:10:20 AM »
Character name:
Qtro

Battletag:
Arko#2948

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
My name is Jacob. I'm 23 y.o. and I'm from Poland. I work as a physiotherapist and currently studying to get my master degree in physiotherapy. Iím rather a silent observer and I donít speak, if I donít feel I need to. Iím usually focused on a things, that Iím doing. I like to meet other people and get to know their culture. Iím trying to keep my life balanced, even tho Iím spending a lot of time (in my opinion) in front of a screen. I also donít like to force myself on people.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Qtro/advanced
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11679908/latest/
- A screenshot of your UI: https://gyazo.com/c1ed63c05f406611cac26b7332ea0119
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6108467213
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes I do :P

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Weapon DPS > Mastery > Agi ~ Crit > Haste > Versa. In terms of secondary stats - mastery above everything, preferably with crit over haste as a 2nd stat. It's pretty much common sense - each point of mastery directly buffs focus spenders and two skills (Aimed Shot/Marked Shot), which are main source of hunter's dps. Other than that weapon DPS scales insanly high compared to anything else.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
T1: Lone Wolf
T2: True Aim most often. Lock and Load only if there is a lot of movement and target switching required.
T3: Posthaste
T4: Patient Sniper in most cases and Explosive Shot for extra burst for AoE
T5: Binding Shot
T6: Volley - pushes out AMoC (crows) when there is even a little cleave possible. I'd be going with crows, if there would be a high prio on bursting some add or if the fight would be pure ST.
T7: Trick Shot (Piercing Shot if T2 LaL)

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Discord Trueshot Lodge, Icy-veins, Mmo-champ forum, huntsmanslodge forum

Raiding history:
(I canít any longer prove the WotLK part, so You may as well ignore it. I just thought it will be right to mention it in this paragraph.)
Wotlk as Shadow/Disco Priest / Hunter MM
Naxx: 16/16
Ulduar: 14/14HC (Yogg 1K)
TotGC: Insanity
ICC: 12/12 HC

Cata: skipped.

MoP as Hunter Survi/BM and Priest Disco
SoO: 13/13 HC

WoD as Hunter MM:
Hm: 5/7M
BrF: 3/10M
HFC: 13/13M

Legion as Hunter MM:
EN: 7/7M
ToV: 3/3M
NH: 6/10M with 0-1% wipes on Tichondrius

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
MoP
Last Word - Burning Legion - raider - Iíve finished SoO 13/13HC 25m pre nerf and I left on a good terms trying to make my own guild.

WoD
My pet project guild Unleash - Burning Legion had mixed roster - high rank players with low-bobs, so it was doomed to fail (HM 5/7M, BrF 2/10M). After that Iíve moved to friendly guild - Misplaced - BL, clearing 5/13M. Their roster kinda collapsed, so I transferred to Kazzak - Infusion and progressed through rest of the bosses on HfC. Infusion was a guild of many issues, some of them were concerning me, for example the number of hunters, so I migrated to Repose on Ragnaros.

Legion
Repose was my choice for a Legion expansion and maybe even more, but after WoD GMs old friends started to zone out new people, so the climate got a bit frosty. I was excluded from most of the mythic raids, even tho I was one of the best geared people before raids. After that I was slowly pushed to ďbackupĒ and demoted to social. Two days after a demotion I got invited to next pet project guild - Intent on Kazzak, by some friends from Infusion split. We manage to do EN 5/7M and the project failed. After that I applied to Order of Sargeras where my current progress was achieved. OoS officialy disbanded on 5th March.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I expect nothing else than a nice raiding environment, a stable guild and a nice social atmosphere.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I did some research and I think (and hope) I can improve Your current roster as a hunter. Other than that, as a breathing person, I always serve with my knowledge in terms of health related training, diet, physiotherapy and help in determining if You should visit a doctor, when Your knee bends the other way :D.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 07:38:57 PM by Shimara »

Re: Qtro - MM hunter
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 11:37:53 PM »
I'm just here to inform You, that I'm withdrawing my application. Thanks for the time ,which You possibly spent analyzing my application. Cheers!