Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Setsuná - Havoc Demon Hunter

[Declined] Setsuná - Havoc Demon Hunter
« on: March 06, 2017, 02:40:05 PM »
Character name: Setsuná

Battletag: pashu#21484

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

Hello. My name is Patrick. I'm 23 year old boy from Poland. I'm long time WoW player since vanilla. Always trying to aim higher every expansion. I love electronic music, japaneese culture and technology.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Setsuná/advanced
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KWJQ6xABLZkj41gd#fight=41&type=damage-done
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) http://screenshot.sh/mGVIaBGLtDbXZ
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) http://screenshot.sh/m3Cm36rCYprkL
- Do you have a working microphone?
Yes, yes i do.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Until recently my aim was to stack as much Critical Strike rating as i could but i've been very lucky obtaining my second best in slot legendary changing my stat priority to Mastery rating over Critical Strike. At this moment my stat priority is as follow Mastery>Agility>Crit (those 3 are very close in weights with Mastery still slightly better than other 2) > Versatility > Haste. The reason my Mastery is above Critical Strike is that i'm already sitting at nice amount of Ctriical Strike (40+% with 4 pc T19) so it is less beneficial than Mastery which grants me additional % to Chaos Damage done and during Chaos Blades my damage done is buffed even more. Agility is less beneficial than Mastery because it provides flat out less damage increase than Mastery, Versatility for the same reason, it doesn't provide me as much damage output as Agility or Mastery. Haste is my last stat in priority because i'm owner of the best in slot Havoc Demon Hunter which is Anger of the Half-Giant ring providing me about 20-25% additional fury generation so i have no need for anymore fury regeneration as i would be generating more fury that i could spend, leading to over capping my resource.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Lvl 99: Fel Blade/Blind Bury - most of the time on single target/cleave fights using Fel Blade as it's providing the most fury generation out of 3 talents and also granting me nice small damage boost. Blind Fury is used ONLY AND ONLY if i'm using Demonic talent from Lvl110 tier as i don't have to worry about generating my fury with Demon's Bite because Demonic build is not using Demon's Blade either from Lvl100 tier.

Lvl100: Demon Blades/Demonic Appetite - In majority of encounters i'm using Demon Blades as its providing the best fury generation without making my rotation unnecessarily complex allowing me to focus on other things. Demonic Appetite talent is used ONLY AND ONLY with Lvl110 tier talent Demonic providing a bit lower fury generation but at that cost generating Soul Fragments for me lowering my Eye Beam/Chaos Nova cooldowns which is more beneficial in this situation.

Lvl102: First Blood/Bloodlet - Most of the encounters are in favor on First Blood as it's both AoE ability and this talent make it our strongest single target ability as well, striking all the targets around for very nice amount of damage and target of choice for huge single target damage. Bloodlet is ONLY AND ONLY used on constant 2-3 targets fights along with Master of the Glaive Lvl108 tier talent and legendary bracers, in other cases it gets outclassed by other talent choices.

Lvl104: All of them depending on situation - Netherwalk is my go to talent if i expecting one-shotting abilities that can't be avoided/need to be soaked or abilities that deal immense amount of raid-wide damage to help out the healers keeping the raid alive. Desperate Instincts is my go to talent if i know there are no one-shotting mechanics that needs to be soaked/cannot be avoided but i expect huge raid-wide damage, 50% damage taken reduction is huge life saver in such situation and making it basically Demon Hunter's Cheat Death. Soul Rending has been outclassed by other talent choice in this tier due to it's 3-4 minutes cooldown and not granting Demon Hunter's any other defensive abilities other than leech - I'm only going for this talent if i'm playing demonic build as i'm constantly in Metamorphosis making it slightly more beneficial.

Lvl106 - Momentum/Nemesis - Single Target fights and cleave encounter Nemesis would be my choice to go, the 5% additional damage done to the chosen target is the same/slightly better as if i were using the Momentum talent. Momentum is my go to talent on AoE fights while using Demonic build, buffing my damage against all let's say 10-15 enemies by 20% and not one by 25% as Nemesis does.

Lvl108 - Master of the Glaive/Unleashed Power - Most situation Master of the Glaive is my choice to go granting my additional charge to Throw Glaive and allowing my Throw Glaive to slow enemies, simply because i have one more ability as a filler when i'm resource starved. Unleashed Power is situations when i expect to be stunning enemies constantly/playing Demonic build to generate more Soul Fragments orbs.

Lvl110 - Chaos Blades/Demonic - Chaos Blades is the to go talent in most of the situations, currently Chaos Blades grant me 30% additional damage done, buffing all my abilities making it more beneficial than other two talents on single target fights, its cooldown lining up perfectly with Nemesis/Metamorphosis make it even stronger choice. Demonic talent is used by me on big scale AoE encounters such as Skorpyron and mythic+ dungeons when i'm able to freely damage all the targets without worrying about buffing each other.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

Class Discord (The Fel Hammer),
Icy-Veins,
wowprogress.com,
wowhead.com,
mmo-champion.com,
warcraftlogs.com

Raiding history:
During Wrath of the Lich King expansion i've been playing as Assassination Rogue without any great accomplishments in high end raiding scene beside couple of Heroic Bosses and Hardmode Ulduar 10-man including Algalon (Before the release of Icecrown Citadel)

During Mists of Pandaria i've been playing as Enhancement/Elemental Shaman sadly at the early end of expansion with following results:

Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 HC on both raid sizes (10/25) and 13/14 Mythic progress + all challange mode dungeons completed with gold medal

Warlords of Draenor have been probably my shortest expansion i've participated at, trying to keep up to date as Elemental Shaman with following results:

Highmaul: 7/7 HC, 1/7 Mythic and multiple tries on other Mythic bosses at the launch of the raid - then i sadly had to stop raiding due to RL problems, i've come back for the Hellfire Citadel managing to get 13/13 HC with no mythic progress as i came back pretty late being unable to join full mythic progress guild.

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic
Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic, 2/3 Mythic
Nighthold: 10/10 Heroic, 3/10 Mythic, multiple of tries of Krosus/Botanist Mythic

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

I'm a long term player so i'll list only guild i've been in Legion with my current main character:

In Eternal Unrest (currently Shock and Awe) - My first raiding guild i've joined to during Emerald Nightmare, haven't been there for a long time though. I left shortly after i noticed that we were not sharing the same goals in this game which is end game progress on highest difficulty. I joined them because their guild leader was very friendly, atmosphere was nice at the start but it turned to drama fest pretty quickly because of the people underperforming more than others.

Evolved (current guild): Joined shortly after leaving In Eternal Unrest because at the start it seemed like very good opportunity for me to aim higher and finally progress at the level i would want to. I was able to raid with people that actually did the tactics properly more or less, were brining nice HPS/DPS numbers and were very friendly. Sadly this trend doesn't seem to continue as more and more well performing people are simply quitting the game due to content burnout and at this moment i do not feel like we share the same goal as i do which is, again, progress at the top level.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

From me you can expect 100% attendance and 100% focus every raid night. I respect my and other people time and i understand that my bad performance could lead wasting all of our time so i'm always giving 100% my focus and always trying to make sure i'm doing everything correctly. As from you "expect" is too big of a word but i'd like to see nice, friendly but progress oriented atmosphere where people know when exactly we need to focus and when we can joke about stuff. That's all i'd like to see: Maturity and dedication.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Beside my poor experience from last expansion i'm trying to make up for it now. I mean, there's no better time for it than NOW and NOW is Always :) I'm always keeping up to date with anything that has been changed to my class, sims, stat weights, talent choices. I'm always preparing before the raid and i'm always on time as raid leader demand people to be. I do not restrict my PvE experience to Raids only as i'm very active player doing high or very-high mythic keystone dungeons, so far my record is +20 Arcway done 2:20 minutes past the timer with my friend tank and group of pugs. I'm very proud of that actually. Anyway i hope you find my application interesting and i hope to hear from you soon! :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 07:51:29 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Setsuná - Havoc Demon Hunter
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 07:51:20 PM »
Hello Setsuna!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to weak logs and being far behind progress wise compared to us. We are also getting a 404 when trying to access your armory profile, so we assume you have found another guild.

We wish you the best of luck onwards :)
- Shim