Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Jixow - Resto Druid

[Accepted] Jixow - Resto Druid
« on: March 05, 2017, 06:58:28 PM »
Character name:
Jixow

Battletag:
VenuS#21857

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Male - 19 - Iran

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armory:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Jixow/advanced

- Personal warcraft logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17467262/latest/#metric=hps My warcraftlogs page
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3024 Previous guild's logs (Includes Tichondrius wipes with a few 0% wipes)

- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)
http://s6.uplod.ir/i/00865/ntb6d7sayh42.jpg

- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm)
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6105129122
My connection might be bad but it is stable and I am perfectly fine with it, so it won't be a problem.

- Do you have a working microphone?
Yes I do.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Intellect > Haste > Critical > Mastery >= Versatility

First of all Intellect is the best stat for any healer, so I would love to stack as much Intellect as possible if it doesn't hurt my secondary stats.
Haste, some resto druids go for Mastery as first secondary stat which makes resto druid a tank healer mostly but going for haste gives us the ability to cover the raid all the time and have more HoTs on different targets all the time, Haste also makes them tick faster and gives Tranquility a good boost.
Crit, after haste there are 3 options to go for, Versatility which is not going to work as a 3rd stat obviously, Mastery or Crit, going for mastery means I am gonna heal more if I have +1 HoT on a target which will usually be Cultivation, but having the Mastery proc only ONCE wouldn't be better than going for Crit, Crit gives an overall boost to my HoTs but Mastery only boosts my healing when I have Cultivation proc OR tank healing, as I said I chose the raid healing option so I am going for Crit as a 3rd stat not Mastery.
Mastery and Versatility are both good for 4th stat, but not too much of Versatility can be good, I cannot also dump my Mastery because it's very useful if I need extra tank healing, so I would go for both but more Mastery.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Well I guess the question is for DPS applicants not healers so I am just going to explain my talents.
First row I will almost always go for Cenarion Ward, not because it heals more than double Swiftmend but because it's much more mana efficient, but for fights like Tichondrius I go for double Swiftmend because there is no mana problem in that fight, the Abundance talent doesn't seem helpful at any situation.
Second row is always Displacer Beast, it's one of the biggest reasons that I love resto druids, it gives us the mobility we need to make every movement mechanic 10 times easier, however if the fight is COMPLETELY a non movement fight, something like Star Augur, I would go for Renewal to boost my healing.
Third row is usually Balance Affinity because of the extra range it gives it helps resto druids to not be depended on stacking up, it also gives Tranquility a range boost which is great, if I don't need range at all (which is almost never!) I would go for either Feral Affinity for speed boost or Guardian Affinity for damage reduction.
Forth row is optional.
Fifth row, Cultivation is the best thing happened to resto druids this expansion so I would almost never go for either Tree of Life or Soul of the Forest, they are both good but Cultivation is just very very good, Tree of Life is good if you want to burst heal which there are healing CDs for so it is not useful all the time, and if you imagine that you need that many healing CDs that you might want to go for Tree of Life then the fight has consistent damage which makes Cultivation even better, so Tree of Life is almost always useful unless you want to solo heal a fight, Soul of the Forest is just not good at any situation, maybe if I get the legendary wrists so I have to go with double Swiftmend all the time Soul of the Forest can be an option but the fact that it's proc is limited to using Swiftmend makes it really bad.
Sixth row, this row the most changing row when I raid, I almost change this row for every single boss, Germination is perfect if raid needs big and consistent spot healing, like Trilliax when people eat the cakes they need Germination, OR for huge tank healing fights that you need all the healers to focus on tanks, or when you choose Mastery as first secondary stat, Spring Blossoms is great when the raid is stacked up when the damage comes in, and it is much more mana efficient than Germination, so I use on fights like Krosus when we are almost always stacked up and the fight needs a lot of mana and Inner Peace is not going to help make the fight easier, Inner Peace is useful when you are not stacked up and raid needs a lot of healing CDs or if going for Spring Blossoms and Germination doesn't give you any positive points.
Seventh row, it's almost always Flourish, it's GREAT for Haste druids to keep HoTs up on everyone, however Stonebark can be useful if raid needs healers to focus on tank healing, Moment of Clarity is not useful in any situation.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Wowhead and MMOChampion to see my class changes, then I will decide what changes I want to make.

Raiding history:
I haven't played on Blizzard Servers before Legion and my Legion raiding experience is:
7/7 EN
2/3 ToV
6/10 NH (With Tichondrius on 0%)

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
My first mythic raiding guild was The Blacklist, the Guild Master left the guild and joined another guild, the new Guild Master couldn't keep the guild up and the guild fell apart.
Then I joined Predication, a decent mythic raiding guild but Officers and Guild Master with bad attitude, I tried to talk to them and tell them about their bad attitude, they didn't like it and told me if you don't like it the door is open you can leave...
Then I joined Order of Sargeras, a perfect guild, but hopeless, after a few core raiders left which one of them was their best healer and raid leader and the officer of the guild, they just completely lost their hope and Yesterday the Guild Master announced that the guild is going casual and no more mythic raiding.
That leaves me here, applying to Endless.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
My expectations:
-A calm and relaxing raid atmosphere with no WHY-DID-YOU-FAIL-YOU-IDIOT people in it.
-Fast learning raiders, I don't want to be bothered by someone to wipe the raid for 10 times and we still wait for them to learn the fight.
-Other activities outside of the raids, things like mythic+ or alt gearing or anything to make the game a bit more fun.
-Fair loot system, I personally believe loot is a tool that helps the guild to progress, I am sure that top guilds like Endless won't have any problem with loot.
-Close to perfect guild management system, I really don't want another guild that I join fall apart, as it happened 2/3 times to me.
-Guild Master and Officers with good attitude, history, again.
-Not adding a mandatory raiding day after I join the guild, I have a very regular schedule that I don't want to change.

What can I offer:
-Playing my class close to perfect
-Being calm and follow the leader at all times, I have kind of a leader mind so I would suggest tactics to the raid leader from time to time.
-100% Attendance, I never missed any raid in any guild in Legion expansion so far, so you can be sure that I will have close to 100% attendance.
-Being friendly and having outside-of-the-raid activities.
-Competitive healer, I don't like getting beat, so I would try my hardest to be the best.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Well a few things that you didn't ask.
I am a university student, computer engineering. I play world of warcraft to fill my free times, right now I have a lot of free times so I would want to play world of warcraft at high level, no 7-day raiding hardcore player but I want to be in one of the top 500 guilds in the world to kill last mythic bosses.
That's all, I hope my application is good enough.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 08:01:20 PM by Naturage »

Naturage

• The barking tree
Re: Jixow - Resto Druid
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 08:01:00 PM »
Hey Jixow!

We have reviewed your application, and decided to accept it. Feel free to whisper me/Ant/Shimara for an invite whenever you're ready!

-Naturage

Re: [Accepted] Jixow - Resto Druid
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 09:10:36 PM »
Oh hi Jixow :D