Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Drawbridge-MM Hunter

[Accepted] Drawbridge-MM Hunter
« on: February 27, 2017, 09:59:20 PM »
Character name:
Drawbridge

Battletag:
onoffon11#2465

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
My name is Anastasis Patras and i live in greece, i am a student studying Computer science and doing some free lancing jobs via the internet to make a living, if i had to describe myself i would say i am a very open minded person, always looking for opportunites to improve, i have a strong sense of humor and you can never make me mad. During my Raiding History, and gaming in general i never took anything personal, I respect the leadership and will do anything that the leader tells me in a reasonable degree. I can achieve everything that i am aiming for !

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: eu.battle.net/wow/character/draenor/Drawbridge/
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18941106/latest/
- A screenshot of your UI: http://imgur.com/a/zOtwb
- Connection info results: https://gyazo.com/22a50eb71c1589a4ad2fef31cd942985
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
MM hunter's stats are all over the place, Simc says Mastery>Haste>crit>Versatility or Haste>mastery>crit>versa but the build that i am folllowing (as well as alot of top end hunters gingi,rogerbrown) is Crit>>>mastery>haste =>versa where i try to reach 45-50% crit so that on execute phase i have 100% crit chance with my legendary and that build i found out it works better atm for me

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Level 15 Row: I pretty much use Lone Wolf for every single encounter since its the best choice for both Aoe and ST.

Level 30 Row: I use Lock and Load for fights that i need to target swap and stay away from the boss for more than 9 seconds for example: Elisonde, Gul'dan. I use True Aim for Pure ST Fights like Trilliax, and only when i can keep the stacks without falling 1-2 times (if i soak on the back of krosus, its quite hard to maintain the stacks since there are also adds e.t.c so depends where i go soaking i pick the appropriate talents.) 90% of the fight i go Lock and Load

Level 45 Row: i havent used anything else other than Posthaste, other talents in the row are pretty much garbage:Farstrider and trailblazer

Level 60 Row: Explosive shot now this talent is special, because you can make good logs with it, but overall you dont help the raid killing the boss, its just for DPS whoring, I would pick this talent either if we dont have enough AoE to kill the adds on skorpyron-Spellblade, or if we are not tryharding the boss, and playing them for fun, (i mean after progression is done and want to try out some things :P) but i never run this talent for mythic atm, only for HC and Dungeons. Sentinel is really Clunky so i dont really ever use it. Patient Sniper This is the talent that i use 99% of the time, it is really strong for boss dmg and with practice you can squeeze alot of potential out of it.

Level 75 Row: 99percent of the fights i would pick Binding Shot i can cc add on skorpyron e.t.c. For fights like Gul'dan Mythic, i can see Wyvern String might work for some occasions but since it lasts for 30sec and CD is 45 sec i dont think its really reliable, plus there is not alot of CCable adds in Nighthold encounters

Level 90 Row A murder of Crows i use this talent for pure ST fights where there is no more than 1-2 targets or there are targets that die fast enough so i can make use of the CD reset like in Elisonde. Ecnounters i use it: Trilliax,Krosus,Star augur. Barrage atm has fallen really behind on every single situation, it costs alot of focus and i would never use it except spread out targets like Mythic Helya. Volley is the way to go talent atm for most of the fights, if the fight has more than 2 adds that will come close on any point of the encounter, volley is The way to go

Level 100 Row: Sidewinders after the nerf are almost useless (Except Helya Mythic) i never use this talen in NH,
Piercing Shot is too unreliable, and if something is positioned the wrong way, you would lose more dps that you would gain, plus it empties your focus, dont really using it in any fights.  Trick Shot this is the talent i use 99% of the times, after the buffs on arcane and multi shot this is the most DPS gain talent of all, though the playstyle changes completely something that i worked hard to maximize.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
I keep myself up to day with new Simcraft updates, builds from other Top end Players as well as icy-veins and Hunter discord channels.I am playing this hunter since the launch of Legion and i can say i feel really comfortable playing it, since most of the time i was raid leading, and was maximizing my dps at the same time.

Raiding history:
The Burning Crusade:Top Rated PvP
Wrath of the Lich king:Top Rated PvP
Cataclysm: Top 50~ guild 8/8HC PVE
Mists of Pandaria: Top 100~ guild 6/6HC, 6/6HC, 4/4HC, 13/13HC PVE
Warlords of Draenor: Didnt Play, Cleared 13/13M around March 2016
Legion:7/7M 2/3M 5/10M with world 41 Spellblade

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Apotheosys-draenor formed during end of WoD: we started and aimed for top 100 world, but we disbanded mid progression(note: i was the guild master in the end.), Next and last guild i joined was TG Gaming renamed to Genesis and Renamed to Illusion. Alot of drama in this guild. the Guild Master disappeared while we were fighthing Krosus and he is still missing, for 28 days!we took over the lead of the guild with the officers but we were missing alot of good people, since the old GM was recruiting people with no XP and they were dragging us down, in the end, at 21/2/2017 we disbaned.We either had to go semi casual till we find more people, or disband. We didnt want to waste more time so we disband.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I expect a drama-free guild, reliable, making the right calls, good teammates, pushing people to a reasonable level, knowing its' limits that wants to go higher and higher over the expansions. and end up front page. and last but not least, have manners and respect their players! (hope that doesnt sound too bad, didnt know how to express it correctly)
From me you can expect a top raiding performance, good and positive attitude, great communication as well as Solid execution of mechanics.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I am a really chilled person, i never take things personally, i accept criticism at a high level, and i want to improve every day. I would say that i am a High competitive player, able to do anything to achieve his goals.I would also like to note that i have a good gaming experience in general like : professionally playing 2 call of duty title league of legends master Tier rank for over 2 Seasons.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 09:12:20 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

• The real shim shady
Re: Drawbridge-MM Hunter
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 09:12:09 PM »
Hello Drawbridge!      

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided you accept your application and offer you a trial spot in our guild.

Please read up on fights up to and including Ticho and download our requested addons- you can find everything you need in our forum under "General". Please also request access on our spreadsheet found on our forum.

You may also whisper myself(Shimara), Ant or Naturage for a guild invite.      

Welcome and good luck!      
- Shim      
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 09:14:33 PM by Shimara »