Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Ankorel - Restoration Druid

[Accepted] Ankorel - Restoration Druid
« on: February 09, 2017, 07:55:10 PM »
Character name:
Ankorel

Battletag:
Anderiel#2305

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hey there, i am 23 year old guy from Prague. I am currently studying software engineering and working parttime as an Android developer. I basically grew up in front of a computer and gaming is my most avid hobby. But i also like outdoor sports quite much, especially biking or hiking.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Ankorel/advanced
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21483445/latest/#metric=hps
- A screenshot of your UI: http://imgur.com/a/SdxfH
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6039485778
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Haste > Crit >= Mastery > Versatility

Haste is the most powerful stat for hots, For raids most of the time crit is a bit better than mastery, since i cant stack as many dots as i could in a dungeon and versa is there to fill the gaps.

Of course the stat ranking change depend on my current values, if i am too stacked in crit, getting more mastery will bring bigger benefit.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents. For a healer talents are not exactly influenced by targets :D In nighthold i am running CW,Culativation, Spring blossoms/Inner peace, Flourish. The choice between SB a nd IP depends on if we have enough stacked players that would benefit from efflo or if i have to save my tranq for a key moment and wouldnt make use of the shorter cd.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
I take most of my info from Resto druid discord channel and guides that are referenced there.

Raiding history:
Started raiding in wotlk, but nothing exactly serious. Did some heroics in first tier of Cata, but then went on pause until WoD dragged me back. There after highmaul i started mythic raiding.

WoD : Blackrock foundry - 9/10 M , Hellfire citadel 13/13M
Legion : 7/7M 3/3 HC 3/10M

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
The Death Itself@Drak'thul: Wotlk - WoD Highmaul - left because i wanted to start raiding Mythic
Paradox@Drak'thul: WoD BRF - Emerald nightmare - Guild disbanded after two months of struggling with playerbase (That would be why i dont have any progress on Mythic ToV)
Aptitude@Kazzak: Opening of Nighthold  till now. Two days ago our GM left the guild and without him it basically crumbled to dust and everyone left.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
Effective raiding enviroment without too much slacking and with good progress.

From me you can expect a dedicated raider with nearly perfect attendance and analytical approach to raiding. I want to perform as best as i can and i focus on realizing my mystakes and improving on them.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Thanks for taking the time to review my application :) I hope you will give me a shot.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 12:56:07 AM by Naturage »

AnT

Re: Ankorel - Restoration Druid
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 08:02:23 PM »
Hey and thanks for applying! Can you link the logs from EN and ToV when you were on drak? :)
All my addons can be found on Curse!

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 08:09:16 PM »
Sure, here they are : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2220308/10/#metric=hps . But they are kinda worse :D we did not progress that good and we did overheal thing quite a bit. And i also believe that i improved my gameplay a bit, coming into nighthold.

Naturage

• The barking tree
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 02:58:11 PM »
Hey, if you don't mind, I have a couple extra questions about the more theoretical side of gameplay.

1. Do you use Torty's spreadsheet for your statweights? If not, how do you determine values, and how would you compare, say, Versa against Crit or against Int value?

2. Following the above, what is your opinion on leech as a stat? Would you say it's worth considering and comparing to secondaries/primaries, or is rather a random insignificant bonus on your gear?

3. I see you have the legendary belt. Does that change your Lifebloom usage in any way?

Thanks for your time answering in advance!

-Naturage

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 12:06:23 PM »
Sure no problem :)

1. Yeah i do use Torty's.

2. Well, i guess HFC trinket taught us the value leech can have :D it definitely should be considered. But i have not seen a piece with leech for some time now. I dont really remeber the percentages it gives.

3. Since it only affects the bloom it doesnt give that many reason to change things, its nearly impossible to time it for raid healing unless you have someone who takes constant damage(mostly tanks), but these targets i would LB on even without the belt. And when the player that has my LB drops low and its within its bloom seconds, i proc it. But that also i would do even without the belt.  So the answer is no it does not.

Naturage

• The barking tree
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 12:50:53 AM »
Hey again!

We have decided to give you a trial spot; whisper me/Shimara/Ant (or any guildie to check if we're online) for an invite to the guild, and be prepared to jump in on Nighthold!

- Naturage