Endless - Kazzak

Serath - Affliction Warlock

Serath - Affliction Warlock
« on: March 15, 2018, 01:58:31 PM »
Character name: Serath

Battletag: Sanctiurus#2821

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country) First of all I'd like to say hello to everybody that is reading this. My name is Lui, I'm 22 years old and I'm comming from Croatia. I'm a student
at Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in Osijek, Croatia. I'm currently at my 3rd year,
should be getting my bachelors degree this summer. Besides playing video games I really enjoy airsoft and football
(real football, not that American crap).

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/serath
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/serath
- A screenshot of your UI: https://prnt.sc/irar17
- Connection info results: http://prntscr.com/irjv93
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes, I do have a working microphone.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Right now I'm aiming for Crit/Haste since my mastery is getting high. I'm currently sitting at 29% Crit, 29% Haste and 125% Mastery unbuffed in my solo target setup. I'm trying to get more Crit/Haste with cost of losing mastery since my sims tell me I benefit from that the most right now.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents. I'm gonna state them DPS-wise, not gonna mention CC/movement talents since they vary from boss to boss. Single Target: Malefic Grasp (All of my dots are being increased by 25% when channeling drain soul), Contagion (15% increased damage on targets affected by my Unstable affliction), Soul Harvest (20% increased damage which is self explainatory), Grimoire of Supremacy (Permanent Doomguard which has biggest DPS output on single target) and Syphon life (If I need sustain in that fight) or Soul Conduit (That talent is pretty much RNG but it's really good on patchwerk fights like Garothi and Varimathras)
Multitarget: Writhe in Agony (my agony stacks up to 15 which is great with legendary head, bigger damage output than Malefic grasp), Absoulute corruption (Permanent corruption, I'm saving a lot of global cooldowns that can be used on other dots), Phantom singularity (using it only on portal keeper if I'm not going in portals, biggest damage output when adds start spawning), Sow the Seeds (when I need to spread my corruption fast and when adds are stacked, High Command for example), Soul Harvest (20% dps increase, using that on cleave fights like Fellhounds and Coven of Shivara)

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class: Well I'm in contact with couple of top warlocks that are currently playing. Besides that I'm on mmo champion on daily basis, along with that I look at youtube videos (Yipzarena) and streams (Fragnance mostly) where they try to explain and theory-craft warlocks as much as possible.

Raiding history:
 I've started playing more serious in Legion even tho I'm playing since late Wrath and early Cataclysm on retail servers. Sadly I've never got any cutting edges, closest one was Garrosh in SoO which we were progressing for multiple raid resets (1-2 months) and guild fell apart because of it. After that I haven't been in any serious guilds. In Legion I was playing only my Warlock, started as Demo in EN and swapped to Affliction when NH came out since it got buffed. Managed to grab 5/7M in Suza u Oku and then I've got replaced when one of their friends came back from a break and he took my spot. Besides the warlock I've got a Boomkin thats 963 and can be useful in heroics for now and maybe mythic when I obtain some more gear.

Guild history and reason for leaving them: Ludilo: fell apart in late MoP when GM and some officers quit the game (I was there for 3-4 months and left when it died, was a main tank on my Paladin)
Suza u Oku: joined this guild in early legion, it also fell apart because of arguements between the GM and officers
Teknomafiaa: my current guild that I've joined in November 2017. which I'm considering to leave now because of reasons that I'll state later.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you: I've always aspired to be in one of the high end guilds where I can try and prove my worth. I won't say I'm the best which would be really silly of me and not true. But there is always space and time for improvement and I'm hoping your experience and my will to learn and to improve will make me a better player. From you I expect constructive criticism and good atmosphere both in raids and outside of it.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us! I've "caught" an airsoft BB with my cornea and didn't go blind x)