Endless - Kazzak

Deimas - Destruction/Affliction Warlock

Deimas - Destruction/Affliction Warlock
« on: September 23, 2017, 07:09:32 PM »
Character name:
Deimas

Battletag:
Luke#24611

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
My name is Luke. 22 years old almost 23 from England. Working as a Mechanic for Heavy Plant trucks.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/chamber-of-aspects/deimas
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/chamber-of-aspects/deimas
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/1eVeZ
- Connection info results: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6649014648
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Destruction:
Haste > Mastery = Crit > Vers > Int.
My current stat prio with the gear i have is Crit = haste > Vers > Mastery > Int
Destro varies quite heavily based on current gear since every stat is pretty good.

Affliction:
Haste = Mastery > Crit > Vers > Int for ST
Mastery > Haste > Crit > Verse > Int for cleave/multidotting

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Destruction:
15 = Backdraft. Pretty much only talent to choose with current tier, none of the other talents keep up.
30 = Eradication/ELT. Eradication for single target. ELT for multi. (Ring gives Eradication so can take both).
45 = Demonic circle. Pretty much only talent worth taking since it gives warlocks a decent amount of movement.
60 = Soul Harvest/FnB. Soul harvest for single target or 2 target cleave. Fire and brimstone on any sort of add wave boss (Harjatan).
75 = All 3. Based on whatever you need for the fight. Burning rush is a go-to for movement based fights. Dark pact is good for solo soaking (E.g Host spear/rain on goroth). Demon skin is a good little shield almost as good as having a prydaz equipped.
90 = Service. Pretty much the only talent worth taking. Sacrifice can become better if there is alot of adds constantly. But no real fight in ToS suits it.
100 = Wreak havoc/Channel Demonfire. Channel demonfire for ST/wave aoe. Wreak havoc for 2/3 target cleave.

Affliction:
15 = Writhe/MG. Writhe for multidot/cleave. MG for ST.
30 = Contagion/AC. Contagion being better on ST. But both can fill the same role with cleave/multidot. AC being able to in ToS work its way around some mechanics (Dotting up both adds on host inside and out and being able to have 100% total uptime on DI.)
45 = Demonic circle. Just a clear winner for movement.
60 = All 3. PS/Soulharvest both are very good on all types of fights. If you can make the most out of soul harvest with agony timings it will definitely pull ahead. Sow the seeds is for any sort of add wave cleave (Harjatan)
75 = All 3. As previously stated for destruction.
90 = Supremacy. Pretty much the only one worth taking for affliction since it gives you a very strong pet and silence if required.
100 = Deaths Embrace/Soul conduit. Deaths embrace is a very strong execute if it lasts for a long time. Soul conduit is just a mainstay for affliction very good on everytype of fight. Siphon life sees no play.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Warlock discord/website (LOSS)
MMO-champion for PTR notes etc.

Raiding history:
SoO = 14/14HC
Highmaul = 7/7M
BRF = 9/10M
HFC = 13/13M
EN = 7/7M
ToV = 3/3M
NH = 10/10M
ToS = 6/9M

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
The Hungering cold - Defias Brotherhood. Left due to guild disbanding
Overrated - The Maelstrom. Guild disbanded after killing Archimonde.
Rage of ancients - Chamber of Aspects (Current guild). Leaving due to wanting higher and faster progress

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
You can expect me to be dedicated and prepared for every raid night from start to finish.

For what i expect from the guild, is the raid team to be focused on progressing the current boss in question and to be given the chance to prove myself among the team.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I have a shadowpriest alt that i used to main during the first part of this expansion. I am comfortable with playing both this and my warlock and do not mind switching between classes each tier if required.
Other than that, enjoy the read! :)