Endless - Kazzak

MaGGo (Demonhunter/Rogue) DD

MaGGo (Demonhunter/Rogue) DD
« on: Today at 01:05:20 AM »
Character Mgg-Thrall / Maggorouge-Thrall

Battletag: MaGGo#2423

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

Hey Boys and Girls,

My name is Marco, I'm 26 years old and I am from Austria.
I start medical school in october.
I started WOW back in Cataclysm and fell in love with raiding and the game itself.
before I started WOW I played alot of Warcraft 3 competitve.
Since WOD wasn't my favorite Addon, I went on a break until November 18 with the end of Uldir in BFA and played alot of Dota2.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:   DH:  https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/thrall/M%C3%A2gg%C3%B4
                                  Rogue: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/thrall/Maggorouge
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/thrall/m%c3%a2gg%c3%b4#zone=21 (Rogue didnt raid yet)
- A screenshot of your UI: https://i.imgur.com/d64ZvEt.jpg
- Connection info results: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8518560352
- Do you have a working microphone? Sure (feel free to test it out with me on Discord or Teamspeak :) )

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/ReaZ7MbvouFMQ63qHXmtf
personally, I always resim my statprios, eventhought right now Versa Crit scale about the same, I prefer versa more, since it has also a defensive component with the damage reduction which is very useful in progressive content. Also with the Trinkets you use right now as Demonhunter (Ashvance + Inkpod) 1. you get alot of Crit during the trinket which makes versa even better when u use it. Also versa works still with inkpod (eventhought a potential crit with inkpod is way better, but thats why u combine it with asvane).

Haste you only need a certain amout, highly depends on which azerite traits you have, for example if you stack furios gaze, you get plenty of haste and don't need to rely on it. I go for about ~12-15% haste.

Master you don't want it under any circumstances only if it sims higher or you have a socket. (need to sim it)

simply: Versa=Crit(prefer Versa though)>Haste>Mastery

Mainhand Weapon dmg also is most important ofc. on Offhand you rather have a decent procc (Underot weapon for example) ilvl doesnt even matter on most cases

For the Rogue the same almost applies (playing Outlaw atm) but it depends if you focus here more on singletarget or constant cleave (Orgozoa for example)

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Since I guess you only want my Talents for raid, Ill post for the first 6 bosses which I would skill and why:

1) Abyssal Sivara: Felblade,Demon blades,Trail of Ruin,Netherwalk,First Blood, MoG, Demonic,

On Singletarget only Bosses Felblade + Demon blades is usually the best choice, its straight forwards
and you generate the highest Furygain for dumbing it on Chaosstrike/anni Trail of ruin also sims better than fel barrage
since you dont need to waste a global cooldown because you use blade dance anyways.
Netherwalk Immunity + movement speed, you dont need the sustain lifeleech from soul rending.
Firstblood is always choosen this tier.
Master of glaives has a good synergy with the Fellblade + Demonblades build to have 1 more fillerspell if you get no procc.
Demonic also you choose almost always in that tier.

2) Blackwater behemoth: Felblade,demon blades, ToR,Netherwalk,FB,MoG,Demonic.

Same Setup since the fight is similar.

3) Radiance of azshara: depends on if you want to get in the intermission the adds faster down or purly bossdps:
I prefer: Blind Fury,Immolation Aura,ToR,Soul rending,FB,Unleashed Power,Demonic.

its imo the best mix for single + multitarget, Blind fury is good for the intermission to have a longer beam for the adds, also the unleashed power lets you use chaos nova for free and does dmg + stuns the little adds. Soul rending is decent since blur should be enough as a cooldown and the 10% leech will help the healers.

4) Ashvane: Felblade, Demon blades, ToR,Netherwalk,FB, MoG,Demonic,

most likely only use single target execpt when players stack and turn into bubbles, (just save eyebeam for that)
Netherwalk excellent oh shit button instead of soul leech.

5) Orgozoa: Blind Fury, Immolation Aura, ToR,Soul rending,FB, Unleashed power, Demonic (Essence Iris!)

Since adds spawn more frequently, you defently want to play more aoe oriented build.
Fel barrage could be a decent option, but since the adds wont live long enough and it would be defently singletarget dps loss, you rather go for ToR.
Unleashed power for free chaos novas and lesser cooldown due to more addspawns.
You can go either Soul Rending or Netherwalk, I would only pick netherwalk here if there would be a problem with the intermission but oh well.. you shouldn't.

6) Queen's Court. Felblade, Demons blade, ToR, Soul rending, FB, MoG,Demonic

again most likely single DPS. Netherwalk can be a decent second option, depends how we encounter the boss and if there are any overlaps problems,
then I would reskill to netherwalk. Otherwise I think Soul Rending is better for sustain heal.

Rogue I can go into more detail if you're really intersted since explaining 2 classes takes alot of time.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

Warcraftlogs
Twitch streams from top 100 Players and high M+ Players
not a fan of class discords at least the demonhunter since its most likely a shitshow and people just wanna show their transmogs lol.
RaiderIo leaderboard players.
Bloodmallet for Trinkets and azerite.

Raiding history:
Sadly, I guess my raiding history from Cata and MoP you are not interested in which I can fully understand.
I raided 10man all 2 expansion ~world 300.
in BFA I started with my last guild https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/thrall/The+Daysleepers BOD mythic.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
When I started in BFA, I only had time to raid at night so I joined in the beginning of 8.1. Daysleepers.
after we were on jaina I told them that eventually have to reschedule since I don't have time for nightraiding anymore (00:00-03:00)
I helped them for another 150 tries until they had a replacement and then had a break for 2 months.
I left the guild now ~10 days ago.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I'm a very big fan of Spreadsheets within the guild to compare howmany WQ's M+ etc. other guildmembers do
to do a healthy competition and noone is slacking for AP and stuff.

I also love to hang out in Discord/Teamspeak with the guys I play with, have casual chatting, push keys. Have a funtime outside of raiding,
pretty simple. Analyzing things and discuss about improving each other indivitual, everyone has their strengh and weakness.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I'm very aware of that it may not seem like I'm a good fit for your guild since I don't have any M kills yet.
I sadly missed the content release and started to late so I had to catch up in the last 2 weeks with Neck, essences etc.
and only were in pug HC for getting gear, so my logs are terrible here. (rank 3 EP essence available this week at least)
My logs from BOD are no rekills after we cleared it there purly progress Logs (execpt the 1. 3 bosses)

But I don't want to apply on any W~1000 guild, kill 3-4 bosses and then apply to a Guild just to show I can kill those bosses.
all I can offer, if you take me for a trial, I trans and if you really think I'm not a fit, I wasted 50 (which I'm sure it wont be)

well thanks for listening.

Discord: MaGGo#6702 Bnet: MaGGo#2423

Re: MaGGo (Demonhunter/Rogue) DD
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:14:34 AM »
Sorry, I fucked up the 1. post

Character
Mgg-Thrall / Maggorouge-Thrall

Battletag:
MaGGo#2423

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hey Boys and Girls,

My name is Marco, I'm 26 years old and I am from Austria.
I start medical school in october.
I started WOW back in Cataclysm and fell in love with raiding and the game itself.
before I started WOW I played alot of Warcraft 3 competitve.
Since WOD wasn't my favorite Addon, I went on a break until November 18 with the end of Uldir in BFA and played alot of Dota2.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:   DH:  https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/thrall/M%C3%A2gg%C3%B4
                                  Rogue: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/thrall/Maggorouge
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/thrall/m%c3%a2gg%c3%b4#zone=21 (Rogue didnt raid yet)
- A screenshot of your UI: https://i.imgur.com/d64ZvEt.jpg
- Connection info results: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8518560352
- Do you have a working microphone? Sure (feel free to test it out with me on Discord or Teamspeak :) )

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/ReaZ7MbvouFMQ63qHXmtf
personally, I always resim my statprios, eventhought right now Versa Crit scale about the same, I prefer versa more, since it has also a defensive component with the damage reduction which is very useful in progressive content. Also with the Trinkets you use right now as Demonhunter (Ashvance + Inkpod) 1. you get alot of Crit during the trinket which makes versa even better when u use it. Also versa works still with inkpod (eventhought a potential crit with inkpod is way better, but thats why u combine it with asvane).

Haste you only need a certain amout, highly depends on which azerite traits you have, for example if you stack furios gaze, you get plenty of haste and don't need to rely on it. I go for about ~12-15% haste.

Master you don't want it under any circumstances only if it sims higher or you have a socket. (need to sim it)

simply: Versa=Crit(prefer Versa though)>Haste>Mastery

Mainhand Weapon dmg also is most important ofc. on Offhand you rather have a decent procc (Underot weapon for example) ilvl doesnt even matter on most cases

For the Rogue the same almost applies (playing Outlaw atm) but it depends if you focus here more on singletarget or constant cleave (Orgozoa for example).

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Since I guess you only want my Talents for raid, Ill post for the first 6 bosses which I would skill and why:

1) Abyssal Sivara: Felblade,Demon blades,Trail of Ruin,Netherwalk,First Blood, MoG, Demonic,

On Singletarget only Bosses Felblade + Demon blades is usually the best choice, its straight forwards
and you generate the highest Furygain for dumbing it on Chaosstrike/anni Trail of ruin also sims better than fel barrage
since you dont need to waste a global cooldown because you use blade dance anyways.
Netherwalk Immunity + movement speed, you dont need the sustain lifeleech from soul rending.
Firstblood is always choosen this tier.
Master of glaives has a good synergy with the Fellblade + Demonblades build to have 1 more fillerspell if you get no procc.
Demonic also you choose almost always in that tier.

2) Blackwater behemoth: Felblade,demon blades, ToR,Netherwalk,FB,MoG,Demonic.

Same Setup since the fight is similar.

3) Radiance of azshara: depends on if you want to get in the intermission the adds faster down or purly bossdps:
I prefer: Blind Fury,Immolation Aura,ToR,Soul rending,FB,Unleashed Power,Demonic.

its imo the best mix for single + multitarget, Blind fury is good for the intermission to have a longer beam for the adds, also the unleashed power lets you use chaos nova for free and does dmg + stuns the little adds. Soul rending is decent since blur should be enough as a cooldown and the 10% leech will help the healers.

4) Ashvane: Felblade, Demon blades, ToR,Netherwalk,FB, MoG,Demonic,

most likely only use single target execpt when players stack and turn into bubbles, (just save eyebeam for that)
Netherwalk excellent oh shit button instead of soul leech.

5) Orgozoa: Blind Fury, Immolation Aura, ToR,Soul rending,FB, Unleashed power, Demonic (Essence Iris!)

Since adds spawn more frequently, you defently want to play more aoe oriented build.
Fel barrage could be a decent option, but since the adds wont live long enough and it would be defently singletarget dps loss, you rather go for ToR.
Unleashed power for free chaos novas and lesser cooldown due to more addspawns.
You can go either Soul Rending or Netherwalk, I would only pick netherwalk here if there would be a problem with the intermission but oh well.. you shouldn't.

6) Queen's Court. Felblade, Demons blade, ToR, Soul rending, FB, MoG,Demonic

again most likely single DPS. Netherwalk can be a decent second option, depends how we encounter the boss and if there are any overlaps problems,
then I would reskill to netherwalk. Otherwise I think Soul Rending is better for sustain heal.

Rogue I can go into more detail if you're really intersted since explaining 2 classes takes alot of time.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

Warcraftlogs
Twitch streams from top 100 Players and high M+ Players
not a fan of class discords at least the demonhunter since its most likely a shitshow and people just wanna show their transmogs lol.
RaiderIo leaderboard players.
Bloodmallet for Trinkets and azerite.

Raiding history:
Sadly, I guess my raiding history from Cata and MoP you are not interested in which I can fully understand.
I raided 10man all 2 expansion ~world 300.
in BFA I started with my last guild https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/thrall/The+Daysleepers BOD mythic.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
When I started in BFA, I only had time to raid at night so I joined in the beginning of 8.1. Daysleepers.
after we were on jaina I told them that eventually have to reschedule since I don't have time for nightraiding anymore (00:00-03:00)
I helped them for another 150 tries until they had a replacement and then had a break for 2 months.
I left the guild now ~10 days ago.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I'm a very big fan of Spreadsheets within the guild to compare howmany WQ's M+ etc. other guildmembers do
to do a healthy competition and noone is slacking for AP and stuff.

I also love to hang out in Discord/Teamspeak with the guys I play with, have casual chatting, push keys. Have a funtime outside of raiding,
pretty simple. Analyzing things and discuss about improving each other indivitual, everyone has their strengh and weakness.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I'm very aware of that it may not seem like I'm a good fit for your guild since I don't have any M kills yet.
I sadly missed the content release and started to late so I had to catch up in the last 2 weeks with Neck, essences etc.
and only were in pug HC for getting gear, so my logs are terrible here. (rank 3 EP essence available this week at least)
My logs from BOD are no rekills after we cleared it there purly progress Logs (execpt the 1. 3 bosses)

But I don't want to apply on any W~1000 guild, kill 3-4 bosses and then apply to a Guild just to show I can kill those bosses.
all I can offer, if you take me for a trial, I trans and if you really think I'm not a fit, I wasted 50 (which I'm sure it wont be)

well thanks for listening.

Discord: MaGGo#6702 Bnet: MaGGo#2423