Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Demsites - Healing priest

[Declined] Demsites - Healing priest
« on: July 13, 2019, 09:27:13 PM »
Character name:

Demsmites

Battletag:

Shankz#2648

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Im 34 from england (brummie :P) im Gas heating engineer and i have a small family consisting of my mrs and 2 kids and an american bulldog who all burn my head out on a daily basis  :)

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/ragnaros/demsmites
My character could be in any kind of mish mash of gear for shadow doing dailys, if you want to see my proper healing gear catch me on bnet and ill make sure im out in my healing gear
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ragnaros/demsmites#zone=21&partition=2
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/ir5tiGK
- Connection info results: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8414586291
- Do you have a working microphone? i do indeed

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Mastery and crit are my best stats, unfortunately my gear could be better dropping some of my vers into crit but what i run with is my best possible result from the gear i have, after these the priority is int then haste last.
My top healing will always be my mastery heal in a raid environment, criting also further increases said mastery heal
As i say my gear could be better optimised but as we have just started a new tier, the gear i have now will all be replaced very soon

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
To be honest my talents rarely change, except for halo and benediction sometimes are swapped around depending on which will give more value, only mecha and ghuun i have changed censure for shining force for the extra knock.

MY standard talents are -
Enlightenment - pretty standard really, more mana regen - allows more spam
Anglelic Feather - get to where i need to be quicker no much wiggle room there
Cosmic ripple - only raid talent really
Censure - as discussed above
Circle of healing - since the changes to binding heal a while ago this is now standard
Benediction - i generally go for this but as i say i change to halo depending on what will give more value
Salvation - Amazing cooldown, no question there really

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Generally i test out my information and keep an eye out on other logs, along with all the general places class discord etc

Raiding history:
Im a bit hazey on the exact details for the early stuff but ill give you what i can remember.

I started off on a warlock right at the end of vanilla and i cleared most of the content in a work colleagues guild where i was the raid leader, i think it was called salvation on kilrogg.
I raided there untill around the end of BT/start of sunwell and i decided to step up my raiding and i joined barbarians on killrogg ( https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kilrogg/Barbarians ) and i spammed that shadowbolt (later incinerate) as hard as i possibly could for hours on end.
Barbarians really stepped up to raiding 7 days a week if i remember right for long hours during wrath so i decided to look somewhere to play and i moved to a guild called fractured on zuluhead server, they were around 200th world ranked and i played with them untill some point close to cataclysm starting when these guys moved on to other guilds.
I then moved to Stormreaver server and joined a guild called the magnificent on a deathknight and i raided with them all the way through cataclysm to the end of MOP, during MOP i was totally involved in the game, i was doing full clears on 7 or 8 different characters while content was current, leading all of those raids.
At some point during Cataclysm i want to add, i got involved with something i shouldnt have and got my account banned, sillyness really, perm banned. I was going to quit but i enjoyed the game way too much so i started a new account and blasted all the characters up and really got into the raiding i just previously mentioned.
Anyway... right at the end of MOP my son was born and it was a really difficult pregnancy and i couldnt commit to raiding anymore as hospital trips were a daily occurrence at any random time of the day. so i decided to quit, i stopped playing from around the start of wod to the later part of legion, i came back just before Antorus and managed to blag my way into a guild on stormreaver called Gehenna with my past experience, although really undergeared they gave me a chance and within the the first tier of me being back i was made officer and helped run raids.
At the end of Antorus alot of the good players moved on and we couldnt fill a raid so i ended up moving to another guild on stormreaver called Deliverance, they wanted me to heal.
Hands down this guild was my favourite throughout all my wow career, they may not have been the best in terms of progression i think around 500th but they had great people in the guild, great leader in a guy called fonz and always people willing to join for keys and other content outside of raids, i was really gutted when the leader decided to quit due to starting a family end of last tier but hey ho the world goes on.
I have just recently joined a guild on ragnaros but its just not the right guild for me.

Fair play if you managed to get to the end of this thrilling life story.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
Im hoping i can find a stable guild that doesn't cancel raids due to people being MIA, a strong leadership that knows what they want and how to get it and hopefully a group of guys that enjoy playing the game still

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
When content is cleared i like to start playing alts in all areas of the game, i have most healers and some dps around 410-420 and i enjoying playing them in keys and areana (not a god i play around 2100-2300 generally but really enjoy it)

hopefully hear from you soon, cheers
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 11:08:33 PM by AnT »

Re: Demsmites - Healing priest
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 09:29:06 PM »
just noticed i spelt my char name wrong in the topic - great start lol

AnT

Re: [Declined] Demsites - Healing priest
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 11:10:47 PM »
Hello! Thanks for applying however officers have decided to decline the application due to other trials being able to form a better comp if this changes in the future and there is still an interest we will get back to you.
All my addons can be found on Curse!