Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Slowscope - Hunter

[Declined] Slowscope - Hunter
« on: July 10, 2019, 08:44:43 PM »
Character name:
Slowscope

Battletag:
Seleth#21936

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Stuart, 30 years old from the UK. Currently working at Citibank in London thankfully the hours aren't too bad so back in time for raid!

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/Slowscope
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35379830
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/pNxN7Ru
- Connection info results: 44/17
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
My stat prio of right this second is:
Weapon DPS - 7.89
Critical Strike - 3.57
Versatility - 3.49
Haste - 3.08
Mastery - 2.87
Agility - 2.39

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents. Pretty standard BM spec, maybe switch chimaera shot for one with the pack when I have more crit.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Raidbots, Bloodmallet, Class discord, Wowhead, Wowanalyzer. Occasionally watch top ranked hunters on twitch.

Raiding history:
Started playing in 2005, clearing all raid content up until Cataclysm. Then stopped playing until the start of BFA. 8/8M Uldir (CE) & 8/9M BoD

So I took a break from the game back in March as I'd just started a new job which was taking up most of my time. This was just as we'd reached mythic Jaina so obviously I was disappointed to miss that kill. I've come back for 8.2 now that things at work have settled down, but of course my raid spot in Fang has long since been replaced, so I'm looking for a new home. For what it's worth before BFA I also played at a high level on private servers competing for server firsts in Naxx & Sunwell, this included extensive beta testing and 8 hour raids on opening raid night...but no split runs.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Guilds before Fang disbanded as players left the game. As I said above my raid spot in Fang has been replaced after I took a short break.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I love raiding, so I expect the guild to raid! You can expect 100% attendance and someone who follows instruction and doesn't fuck up boss mechanics.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Logs are a bit scuffed and out of date, Fang logs were made private which I no longer have access to, make what you can from them. I'm a veteran wow player, I do my research on new bosses before hand so always come prepared. I'd love to help push the guild high up the world rankings and know I'll be an asset to the team.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 07:31:44 PM by AnT »

AnT

Re: [Declined] Slowscope - Hunter
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 07:32:14 PM »
Hello and thanks for applying! Officers have decided to decline your application due to low experience.
All my addons can be found on Curse!