Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Rich - Rogue Application

[Declined] Rich - Rogue Application
« on: June 12, 2019, 10:06:46 PM »
Character name:
Richz-ArgentDawn

Battletag:
 Rich#2297

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hey folks. My name's Rich, I'm M, 25 and from the UK. Going by some past applications I may be lacking in experience this xpac, but I think I'm worth giving a shot. I'm looking for a consistent top 1000 world guild for next tier (and hopefully many tiers to come.)

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/argent-dawn/Richz

- Personal warcraft logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/argent-dawn/richz?mode=detailed&zone=21#zone=21&boss=2265&difficulty=5&bybracket=1

- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)
https://imgur.com/fs9KEbH

- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) https://www.speedtest.net/result/8332046557

- Do you have a working microphone?
Sure do

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
I'm currently simming highest for my gear on both ST and AOE as Outlaw, which is also my preferred spec. Statweights put Vers just ahead of Crit for me at the moment, although that's only because I've just hit a plateau with Crit. Typically my prio for ST would be: Crit > Vers > Mastery > Haste. And Crit > Vers > Haste > Mastery for AOE.   

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
T1: Quickdraw provides the most reliable Combo Point generation, although Weaponmaster is also viable.
T2: Mobility Tier, I prefer Acrobatic Strikes for any encounters that involve downtime for melee as sometimes I can get some extra attacks in with that extra 3 yards melee range.
T3: Vigor all the way at the moment. Iíd like to use Marked for Death as thatís a fun ability, but not at the cost of DPS.
T4: Cheat Death is too valuable to not have when it can be used to cheese mechanics.
T5: All talents are viable if stunnable adds are involved. Blinding Powder if hard CC is needed, PoTW or Dirty Tricks if adds need to be stunned/nuked.
T6: Alacrity all the way, best talent of the tier.
T7: Blade Rush sims highest for ST fights, Dancing Steel for AOE.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Iím in the Rogue Discord and I also keep an eye on Ravenholdt.

Raiding history:
Iíve been raiding almost every tier since Cataclysm, however most of the time Iíve spent in casual HC clearing guilds. Unless mentioned, Iíve cleared it with Ahead of The Curve. Iíve made the jump to Mythic twice before, both times joining Cutting Edge guilds where Iíve pulled my weight despite not having the Mythic background.
Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14M Cutting Edge: Garrosh
Highmaul: 6/7M
Blackrock Foundry: Mythic Guild disbanded
ToV: 3/3M Cutting Edge: Helya
Nighthold: 10/10M Ė Missed out on Cutting Edge due to being on the bench sadly
Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9M Ė Had to take a break due to moving house
Antorus: Wasnít able to return to the guild due to family issues and their raid times no longer suiting my availability.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
Iíve been in two Mythic Guilds to date, Last Judgement Ė Kilrogg (A) who Disbanded their Mythic team as Blackrock Foundry began due to some guild leader shenanigans. And Solid Liquid- Twisting Nether (H) whom I had to leave due to an unfortunate change in my availability after moving to a new house. Iím currently in a social HC clearing guild on Argent Dawn with a few friends, and Iím ready to jump back into Mythic again.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
Iíd like a reliable, fair and sociable guild that do things such as Achievement Runs each tier and high Mythic Plus keys together frequently. In return youíd gain an honest, reliable and hardworking player without the ego or drama.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
I know Iím a wild card, I donít have a massive amount of logs to show you and even if I did they probably wouldnít be high percentile rankings as the execution of the groups Iím part of isnít worthy of high rankings. Iím not expecting to join the guild and jump into Mythic Jaina or Uuínat (infact Iíd actually rather start fresh next tier) but I am a very good player and need the opportunity to shine. Iíll mention it just to explain that Iím competent; Last time I raided Mythic in ToS I picked up a World 7th rank. It may have just been one fight, but Iím sure it wonít be my last.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 07:55:57 PM by AnT »

AnT

Re: Rich - Rogue Application
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 07:55:50 PM »
Hey! Thanks for applying but due to lacking mythic experience in the recent raids we are declining your application, good luck though.
All my addons can be found on Curse!