Endless - Kazzak

[Withdrawn] Monokay - Havoc DH

[Withdrawn] Monokay - Havoc DH
« on: June 10, 2019, 02:18:09 PM »
Character name:
Monokay

Battletag:
Monokay#21252

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
I am nick, 25 years old. I am a student who lives in the netherlands. Doing partime jobs like being a masseuse and doing PT, in my free time i hang out with friends and play video games.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/stormreaver/monokay
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/37304745
- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com) https://imgur.com/a/BjN9MEr
- Connection info results: (Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and connect to Stockholm) https://www.speedtest.net/result/8315226921
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
All stats are simmed through raidbots, and that depends what fight im fighting. For example on pure ST bosses my current stat weight would prefere crit, if i fight multiple enemies at once vers would pull ahead of crit. As rule of thumb, on farm and progression i sim every fight and check what my optimal setup would be.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Demon Hunter has only one dps spec at the moment and that is havoc. Now i'll go over my talents:

Pro's: Very strong burst ST damage, we are really mobile, we have a some good defensive utility which means we can soak with either damage reduction or an immunity, We have strong aoe/cleave burst damage aswell, with the ability to switch targets without losing any uptime. We also have Chaos brand, a 5% increased magic damage taken debuff.
Con's: We don't have that much choice within our talent tree, our AoE burst damage is bound to cooldowns. Only thing that is really worth mentioning and that is the RNG on the fury refund on chaos strike (40% on 20 fury refund when using chaos strike), with good rng we can do so much Burst damage, while on rare occasions we need to perma pool fury before we can use our spenders.

https://imgur.com/a/JMa3AjF
At the moment a couple of talents are used both for ST and Aoe fights. These are level 99, 100, 106 and 110 talents, reason being that they sim for both fights the best. The level 102 talents can change depending on the encounter, Trail of ruin is taken for ST or AoE where your targets live for a long time. You take Fel Barrage in Aoe situations where you need high AoE burst damage. The level 104 talents are situational utility talents, you use Netherwalk (immume) if you need to soak something to ignore a mechanic or if there is an oneshot kill mechanic, you use soul rending if there is no soaking or oneshot kill mechanic. What it does it gives extra leach + extra leach when in metamoorphis which happens quite often because of the Demonic talent. Last option is Desperate instincts which improves blur with an extra 15% reduce damage taken + it will automatically when you drop below 35% hp. This is used if there is a high burst damage skill, which comes at a 1 min interval. The last row where you can switch things depending on the encounter is the level 108 row. You take unleashed power if you need consistent AoE stuns (cd reduced by 33% and no fury cost, you take master of glaive if you got 2 GCD's outside melee range. If you can have 100% uptime on a boss this talent is a waste, last choice is fel eruption. You take fel eruption if you need a ST stun, if you take it only for the damage its not worth it.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
In general that would be warcraftlogs, class discord, Bloodmallet/herodamage, patch notes and playing ptr.

Raiding history:
TBC: Cleared all. Wotlk: T1, Nax (Undying), Ulduar, ToTC (got A tribute To Mad Skill), ICC(excluding lich king) Went casual after that. WoD: Everyting up to and including Mythic Vyrant. Legion: Everything cleared on Mythic. BFA: cleared all till Mythic CoS with a wipe on cabal on 2%.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
I'll mention the most present ones. <Yoshi City - Stormscale> Once we were at world rank 206 at maiden in ToS, Than suddenly we had 4 GM changes and people didnt care that much about world ranks anymore. It was still decent at the time, but it was getting worse every tier. With BFA launching after a couple weeks the rng fest hit the guild hard and alot of players retired from the guild. At the moment the guild is so unstable that i don't enjoy raiding with them. Since nothing is prepared and we only raid 2 days, so we are using alot of our raid time on trial and error. After Yoshi i joined Fade on farm raids in uldir and i became an officer the last 1-1,5 month. Sadly due underperformance, frustation and dissatisfaction players started quitting, leaving. Last week the drop was that a core healer didn't want to raid anymore and another healer was leaving in two weeks, also the amount of players that were going to be in afk in june and july was immense. So we as a team decided this is the end of fade.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
Im seeking a guild that was close to the world ranks i used to raid on. Further i also have set expectations: A stable guild with a gameplan ready before each progression boss. So we can discuss what the plan is and togheter we can even make a better plan. Further respecting guildmates who can meme a bit and have fun, but during pulls or when the raid leader is talking listen and focus on the task at hand.

What you can expect of me?
I make sure i have the required consumables/reroll coins/gear in my bag. Further i think its more important to know which fights you are fighting so you can sim the different situations and pick the gear/talents/traits accordingly, if there is any online material such as kill videos, stratergies, logs I make sure i study all of it. This is the situation for the first kill. During farm raids, i make sure i compare my logs to improve my performance even more.
Before every tier and during the tier, i make sure i have done every weekly quest, do M+ to gain more gear/gain AP.
For example for 8.2, i have residuum stacked on 3 characters have them maxed out on neck level and have 18 paragon chests stacked up to reach 55 powerspike asap.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
As i stated in the question above i have 2 alts that are ready to go for the next tier (SP and rogue), although if anything is required classwise i am always prepared to reroll or maintain an alt that might be used for progression.

Because i raided quite a bit in the past and still spending atleast a couple of hours on the game each day i gained some knowledge which i can implement in my current gameplay. By this i mean thinking ahead and use your defensive on the right moments, to judge if you need to pool for a priority target and to be able to accept you don't know everything and you need help to improve your performance (comparing logs, Simcrafting, stratergies, class information). A good example is how i analyzed the damage intake on cabal with resounding protection, blur and netherwalk where i only needed to be dispelled at first add explosions and lightning. Rest i could keep the debuff to min max my damage and i communicated this to my healer that was in charge of the dispels.

As an officer in fade i did the management stuff, aka spreadsheet work where i keep track of weekly accomplishments. I was also tracking Gear needed by players for each raidboss, so we could track who to take for which boss or if we need to gear an alt for progression reasons we know which bosses he needs. Further i analyzed logs of the team to see where we could improve on and what we needed to change for next raid. Last thing i want to mention is that i am always prepared to roll another class for the sake of progression or pick up some extra jobs. If you would like to have more information, you can always contact me on btag or discord.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 07:51:10 PM by AnT »

Re: Monokay - Havoc DH
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 02:21:02 PM »
I noticed you accepted one of my previous guildmates alanis, he could vouch or either let you know how i perform as a player.