Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Fael - DH Havoc

[Declined] Fael - DH Havoc
« on: May 11, 2019, 10:00:31 AM »
Character name: Fal

Battletag: Fael#2944

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

Arnault, student in last year of Communication, i'm 22 and living in France
Passions : Video games, Sports, Music (i'm a metalheald)

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Fa%C3%AAl
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/37061829

Have to precise on it that guild were i was extended infinitely on Jaina so we didn't recleared MM for like 2 months, but so on, it's only progress logs and no more. If you want to find farming logs, you can see Uldir's ones or simply HC ones (BTW Boosting Heroic with Oblivion).

- A screenshot of your UI: (You can upload to imgur.com)  http://www.noelshack.com/2019-19-5-1557465719-pppp.png
- Connection info results: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8242476645
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

Currently, we're just simming it each type to be sure
Other way : Haste have a soft cap to be at 14%, after that it's between Crit / Versality which each improve things, and so simming is the only option to know exactly what to use

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Currently, there's 2 builds possibles : the one is Blind Fury / Immolation Aura, the other with FB / DB (and a gale-striking enhancement on one of the two weapons)

Have not the azerite traits to play with FB / DB (which is also more focus on ST), so using BF / IA which is more versatile and generally more efficient, difference in ST is slightly minor and personnaly speaking, my char is simming way higher with BF / IA

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

DH Discord / Naow Discord / Friends from top 100 world french guilds (like From Scratch) / simming my char each time I loot something to see if it's relevant to equip it, using Droptimizer and everything i can to have always the most optimized char.

Raiding history:

Cleared all content since t18 (HFC) as mage on HFC and EN then as a Demon Hunter. Had a time playing Mage on Antorus because we needed casters but lost lot of my caster level.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

The Howl ==> HFC to Nighthold ==> French guild ==> Disband, lot of players were not motivated anymore
One last Attempt ==> Tomb to Antorus ==> Left because never integrated well in it
Reign of Nemesis ==> Antorus ==> Disband ==> Lack of players
Restricted ==> Bunch of friend formed guild, at least we tried ==> Disband for same as previous
Dark Substance ==> First guild on english server ==> Left because I wasn't agree with some decisions that made us make 500 pulls on Jaina (12%, so 7%) ambiance became so unfriendly to me, a friend joined me there and left for same reasons, and he stopped the game.
BTW, nothing to reproach on the human side, even if it was a bit "dead" outside raid.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

Progressing, enjoying to invest in a guild. As I invest, I like people whom are invested too.
Also, as you can guess, I'm here to also continue to improve my english (I know that it improved a lot last months but I wanna continue to improve it)
You can expect a fully invested player, all the time, who is always trying to catch up and improve himself at anytime. Watching dh's streams and logs to see if there's tricks to get, etc...

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
As said just above, i'm a fully invested player and doing all my best to improve my self. Inmore when i'm fine in a guild, i'm trying to help it living out of raid (like m+, raiding achievements or things like) that which makes people enjoying time without especially pressure. I like to play the game outside of the raid.
BTW, as said above, boosting with Oblivion to make golds, so I guess if i'm boosting for here for now more than a year, i'm not fully bad  ;D

Cheers and have a nice day everyone. Hope to see you soon !

« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 08:54:36 PM by AnT »

AnT

Re: [Declined] Fael - DH Havoc
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 08:55:27 PM »
Hello!

Thanks for applying but there are stronger applicants we rather pursue at the moment so we are declining your application.
All my addons can be found on Curse!