Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Centiara - Unholy Dk

[Declined] Centiara - Unholy Dk
« on: April 18, 2019, 11:18:43 PM »
Character name:

Centiara - Kazzak

Battletag:

iVegaZ#21231

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

My name is Basti, I'm 22 and from Germany. I've been playing WoW ever since the end of WoD ( anywhere in that 21 year long HFC period ) . I'm a student and currently in my 4th semester, so I got plenty of time to play WoW since my exams are done.In my free time I spend most of my time in the Gym.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/centiara
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/39012450
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/s0JgBEE ( all Naowh UI i know D:)
- Connection info results: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8198174358
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes, I do.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

Haste>Crit>Vers>Mastery>Strength

Currently my highest simming stat is haste, followed by Crit. This is due to Haste affecting Dk's rune regeneration and crit - well crit is just crit isn't it - yea crit basically makes my abilities hit harder very now and then. Haste also synergizes really well with our passive "Runic Corruption" which gives us even more runes to spend. Vers is slightly behind Haste and crit. This is only due to the nature of vers only giving u a flat %increased dmg. Mastery on the other hand is kinda weak compared to all the other stats right now since it only affects bursting wounds and Deathcoil which both arent our strongest hitting spells atm, but that might be subject to change goin into Nazjatar.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

For Unholy Dks - unfortunately - theres not that much variety in our talent choices. Our single target setup contains the following Talents :
All will serve - Ebon Fewe - whatever fits the encounter - Soul Reaper - whatever fits your defensive playstile the most - Pestilence on Pure single Target or Epidemic if theres any phase where ther is more than 1 target - Unholy Frenzy

The only thing we Change up for Multi target or Cleave fights are the following :
Infected Claws replaces All Will serve - Bursting Sores replaces Ebon Fever - Epidemic in every situation

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

My current sources are mainly the Dk Discord : Acherus, Raidbots and Warcraftlogs.

Raiding history:

Legion:
EN: 7/7 (M)
ToV: 3/3 (M)
NH: 9/10 (M)
ToS: 7/9 (M)
AtbT: 11/11

Bfa:

Uldir: 8/8 (M)
BoD: 3/9 (M)

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

First proper raiding guild was "Eviternity" which i joined at the start of Legion and which i stayed loyal to up until Antorus. I left the guild due to personal discrepencies with the raidleader and the guildleader. Also i wanted to get into a Cutting Edge guild while the Raidleader wanted to stay a super "Softcore" guild. The next guild i joined was the guild of a friend of mine, I helped them out during KinGaroth and Varimathras progression, but left them since i never rly planned to stay with them. The guild i joined afterwards was "Vanity" a well known guild from my former -dead- Server Mal'Ganis. I stayed with them up until Uldir progression, even tho we had a lot of guild drama and during that. Our raidlead even left and took 3 of the best people with him, but since i liked the guild atmosphere that much I couldnt see myself play in another guild any time soon. That soon changed since the guild - just after killing mythic Ghuun - declared that they would stop raiding because too many people were stepping down from raiding , which basically ended in the guild disbanding. After that i needed a break since i wasn't rly looking forward to look for a new guild.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

I expect from you that you are a decently well organiced guild which has the focus on progression, but isnt too hardcore and you can also throw in bants every now and then. I wouldnt rly enjoy having a raidleader that just screams at everyone at any given opportunity. What you can expect from me tho is a whole different thing. I never had issues with making raids so my raid attendence should be at 100% right from the get go. Moreover can i contribute several things to the raid. For one am I not to shy to tell when I messed up or when someone else did. I can take criticism as long as its constructive. I also try to integrate myself into guilds rly quickly, so taking extra jobs on bosses or tracking certain player buffs/debuffs (Rastakhan) is not an issue to me.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

First thing first I wanna tell u that i appreciate the work you do with all those applications and actually reading through all of them. That makes the guild look rly professional to anyone whose applying. Only thing i rly wanna add tho is that I might not have the best raidprogress in the current tier, but you can expect me to play at my best, even if a trial raid will take place in lfr.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 10:05:31 PM by AnT »

Re: Centiara - Unholy Dk
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 11:20:38 PM »
I also found our mythic G'huun Killvideo if that's something you wanna take a look at : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQzSW61duC8

AnT

Re: Centiara - Unholy Dk
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 10:04:44 PM »
Hello!

Thanks for applying but we are looking for players with more experience! Good luck!
All my addons can be found on Curse!