Endless - Kazzak

[Accepted] Clairence - just warlock

[Accepted] Clairence - just warlock
« on: April 10, 2019, 08:45:53 PM »
Character name:
Clairence-Ravencrest

Battletag:
Clarence#21590

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Male, 21, Czech Republic
I recently gave up university, been working as a web developer for the past 2 or so months. I'm a calm guy (sometimes too calm), not very talkative, but I talk when I need or want to say something, without issues. I enjoy competitive games. Used to play League, CS, Overwatch. I'm actually a long time WoW player(since early WotLK), but I only played casually on private servers until Legion came out. Once I discovered raiding, I quickly found the competitive soul of WoW and I wanna go higher in rankings. Also mythic+ yay wish I had more time.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/ravencrest/clairence
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/clairence
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/Db9QIUb
- Connection info results: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8178398867.png
- Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
It's different for each spec, scenario and specific fight. I just use whatever sims best for the given scenario/fight.
I'm not going to write an essay because warlock especially has so many variables in this matter.

For Affliction it's generally haste>mastery>rest for single target because of faster soul shard generation and mastery>haste if there's many targets to put agony on, because too much haste would cause soul shard overcapping. (Haste feels pretty good tho.)

I don't like destro and I only play it when I have to so I'll just say haste>mastery or haste=mastery 99% of the time. (But I prefer haste)

For demo I go with crit over haste and mastery if because I generally go for haste builds and EP makes it a bit too much. (but hey it's more haste)

Just in general I got with what sims the best for my character, but if I can go for a haste build, I will. (I like haste in case you couldn't tell.)

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

There's pretty much one build for every scenario with the exception of the exception of the level 15 row. If you have a lot 2+ Sudden Onset traits, you got Writhe in Agony (my case), otherwise you go for Siphon Life. If there's a lot of long lived adds that can be permanently dotted up (and the damage on the matters), AC is the way to go, tho it again depends on your traits. Writhe in Agony might just be better again in that case again.
Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

Logs, sims

Raiding history:

Emerald nightmare was my first raid tier ever. I got to 5/7M as a Shadow priest. I then didn't raid mythic again until Antorus, where I got 2/11M (if you can even call that mythic raiding)

In BfA I decided to go higher, started of low tho (barely managed CE in Uldir). Then in BoD I was about to get top 250 Jaina, unfortunately GM decided he didn't like me after progressing through 8/9 and 460 pulls on Jaina and I got booted from the guild with a 10% best pull..

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
I won't mention Legion guilds because it's not even really worth mentioning. So all the guild listed will be from Uldir and on. Format: Guild name - reason for leaving
Azeroth Pride - guild fell apart on Zek.
Flawesome - slow progression along with some real life stuff to deal with, I temporarily quit raiding. Then I go offered a spot in a way better guild.
Archaic Order - another offer, had a good friend in the guild that approached me
Nightshade - I really disliked the leadership of that guild so I applied to a different one
Depthcore - it started of really good, the GM liked me, then we added raid days and hours eventually raiding 16 hours a week which I didn't enjoy. In addition we extended almost every raid night, so I ended up complaining about the raid times being a bit too much (turns I wasn't alone on that), and said I wouldn't be able to raid with them next tier if it continued like that. Then the GM decided I was the reason Jaina wasn't dying, which was not true because there were several raids where I wasn't present and it took another two days to kill after I was kicked despite the best pull with me being 10%.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I expect toxic-free environment, not backwards progression and honesty from the guild leadership.
I can offer near 100% attendance, experience and a sleepy voice.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Bumber bifteen, burger bing boot bettuce. Bhe bast bhing bou bant bn bour burger bing burger bs bomeone's boot bungus, but bs bt burns but, bhat bight be bhat bou bet.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 03:11:49 AM by AnT »