Endless - Kazzak

New Application - Trashclassx Warlock

New Application - Trashclassx Warlock
« on: April 05, 2019, 06:05:05 PM »
Character name: Trashclassx

Battletag: xCloud#21491

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hi there,
My name is Atanas (male), I am 28 years old and I live in Bulgaria. I am really motivated to join a good guild with which I can progress throughout future tiers. Also, I am very competitive and you can expect me to bring 110% every raid.
I started playing Wow a couple of times and stopped after one or two tiers, but now I want to commit until the end of the expansion and further (if the new one is good).

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/outland/Trashclassx
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/outland/trashclassx
- A screenshot of your UI: http://prntscr.com/n7zbu4
- Connection info results: http://prntscr.com/n7zdih
- Do you have a working microphone? - Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Demonology:
With Explosive Potential trait - Mastery>Crit>Int>Haste>Versatility
Without Explosive Potential trait - Haste>Mastery>Int>Crit>Versatility

Affliction: - Mastery=Haste>Crit>Versatility>Int

Destruction: - Mastery>=Haste>Int>Crit>Versatility

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
Demonology: - DPS raiding talents are the same for every boss so it does not matter if it is a single target encounter or multi-target:
Lvl15 - The winner is Demonic strength. It is a good filler every 1 min, does not cost shards and if it is timed before the Felguard's Felstorm, it dials bonus damage. Bilescourge Bombers are used for M+;
Lvl30 - Here we choose Demonic calling. When it procs, it makes Dreadstalkers instant and cost 1 shard (usually they cost 2 shards). Doom can be experimented with, but you need to be sure that the target will live 27 sec;
Lvl45 - This is a utility row - I take burning rush since it is our only "movement increase" spell. Dark Pact is great for Gronk tantrums and Demon Skin on intensive healing fights;
Lvl60 - Here the winner is Soulstrike - low CD, good damage and generates a shard for them fat ass Tyrants;
Lvl75 - Again utility row - Demonic Circle is the best choice, mortal coil is good for Champions mythic;
Lvl90 - RIP Grimoire:Felguard. After the haste nerf the N-1 choice for this row is Soul Conduit - every shard spend has 15% to be refunded and we cast Hand of Gul'dan on 3 shards - MATHS
Lvl100 - Best choice is Demonic Consumption - Demonic Tyrant absorbs all available imps and empowers himself.

Affliction:
Lvl15 - Deathbolt for both single and multi fights, other talents are DPS loss
Lvl30 - Siphon Life for single as it is a good dot, Absolute Corruption is good to pad on Champion and Jadefire and Stormwall. Whrite's Agony - not bad but I prefer the other two depending on the fights
Lvl45 - Utility, same as demo
Lvl60 - Phantom Singularity is the best for both single and multi. RIP legion Sow the Seeds
Lvl75 - Utility, same as demo
Lvl90 - Haunt is the best choice, other are DPS loss
Lvl100 - Dark Soul:Misery - The best choice, 2 min CD

Destruction:
Lvl15 - Flashover is the best for both single an multi, other are DPS loss
Lvl30 - Reverse Entrophy - mini BL, other are DPS loss
Lvl45 - Utility, same as demo
Lvl60 - Cataclysm as the others are sh*t
Lvl75 - Utility, same as demo
Lvl90 - Grimoire of Supremacy is the best, others are DPS loss
Lvl100 - Dark Soul:Instability - The best choice, 2 min CD. Channel Deamonfire is optional for M+ but who plays Destro for m+

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Twitch - I follow top raiding warlock streamers;
Youtube - Watching guides for the raids and other wow-related news;
Class discord - keep up to date with the latest news in the community;
lockonestopshop.com - good source of information

Raiding history:
BoD - 3/9M
Antorus - 9/11M

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
I was on Twisting Nether at the end of legion, where I was in a couple of guilds that all quit raiding or disbanded. I moved to Outland to play with a friend in a Bulgarian only guild, right now this guild is disbanding as well....

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
1. To aim for Cutting Edge every tier;
2. Have fun and make friends;
3. To be treated equally as the rest of the guild;

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
As I said above, I am really motivated and competitive and I think that I will be a great asset to your team! Thanks for your time