Endless - Kazzak

[Declined] Phaedreak - Elemental shaman

[Declined] Phaedreak - Elemental shaman
« on: March 14, 2019, 01:45:18 PM »
Character name:
Phaedreak-Draenor

Battletag:
Killjadein#2561

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Hello boys and ladies my name is Martin I live in Czechrepublic near Prague and I am 19 turning 20 in June.
I like to lift weights eat good food and time to time tours on bike through out the forests.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/phaedreak
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/phaedreak#difficulty=3&partition=1
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/4rgVyay
- Connection info results: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8112106222

- Do you have a working microphone?
I do have, Arctis 7 from Steelseries, using 24/7
CPU: i7 8700k
RAM: 16gb
GPU: Gtx 1060 6gb
Headset: Arctis 7

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
Crit: Is most important secondary stat because it gives big procs on Earthshock and Lava burst(when it procs on Lava burst it blows another insta Lava burst)
This stat is very good for both talent builds: IF and MOTE and for SE with PE too.
On IF + MOTE u have more a lot of instants where is crit ++ than any other stat.
Versatility: Increases overall damage from all spells and decrease overall damage taken.
Haste: Is very good on aoe for chain lightings when u need to get fast to 60maelstrom to pop down earthquake which is better with as much crit as possible.

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/erfWNVHHqCoDqxSRWRL7Jk link to my raidbots profile

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

Talents:
These talents are basic talents that every shaman have and they are viable for whole raid.
Static charge: very usefull as AOE stun, then Hex as CC on ST
Wind rush totem: for quick repositioning while fighting, example: Jadefire on transmission to barrier.  Conclave on Pakus winds. Opulence, when u run from tunnel to boss. Its pretty much usefull on every fight. For Jaina transmission its good aswell.
Stormkeeper and Storm elemental + Primal elementalist: Very usefull on fast burst AOE damage, like some kind of adds etc, example: Spirits of gold on Opulence. King rastakhan adds on pull.
Master of the elements + Icefury: ideally used on boss encounters where I have to move and still make good damage.
Its best potential is on Conclave for raptors, Opulence tunnels. Its better then SK with SE+PE on Single target.

So talent builds are two at the moment that are both good, use of them depends on personal opinion and on traits, if u have 3 igneous potential traits MOTE and IF is very good, but I already did many simms and talks with top shamans in the world and every single one of them says that it depends on every player what he prefers.

SE+PE build
U have SE+PE build which is insane for aoe burst on more targets, very good on ST aswell.
I use this most of the time because Icefury build is better for pure ST fights.
SE increases haste by 3% per cast of one Lighting bolt which is viable for ST burst or aoe burst on lot of targets.
MOTE+IF build
This build is considered on Singletarget fights like Mekkatorque, Stormwall, Jaina.
In this build U have better mobility because u using lot of instants.
It has very strong burst on ST when U have Icefury up with stormkeeper, it does nasty damage when theres an add that needs to be downed asap.

My opinion is that I tried both builds and did same amount of damage in most of the fights, simms for both are around the same (difference like 200dps)

ROTATIONS FOR BOTH BUILDS ARE FOLLOWING:

Rotation NUMBER 1
Poping totems before fightt.
OPENER: always prepot (intelect potion) and one precast of Lava burst when DBMpull is at 3seconds, Flameshock, Storm elemental: Call lighting and then i pop Eye of the storm, Stormkeeper, 1st trinket (USE one)+ bloodfury(racial)= Macro.
ST ROTATION:
Flame shock, Lava burst twice, if i dont have Lava surge. If I have Lava surge I always use Lava burst. Only occasion when i dont use surge lava burst is when im over 90 Maelstrom, ill use Earth shock and then Lava burst, then i spam lighthing bolts between Lava bursts, until ill get 60Maelstrom to blow up Earth shock. For whole encounter Ill keep flame shock for whole encounter, ill renew it when its less then 5second to end of it, or when i have ideal time in rotation to put it there. This process is repeated for whole fight.
AOE 3 and more targets:
Flame shock on CD on all 3targets (in ideal case), instead of lighting bolts and lavabursts Im spamming chain lightings, Stormkeeper on CD, if theres no extra situation when we need to burst down adds ASAP. Earthquake is always used as soon as its possible (at 60+ Maelstrom).

Rotation NUMBER 2
Poping totems before fightt
OPENER: always prepot (intelect potion) and one precast of Lava burst when DBMpull is at 3seconds, Flameshock, Storm elemental: Call lighting and then i pop Eye of the storm, Stormkeeper, 1st trinket (USE one)+ bloodfury(racial)= Macro.

After opener, its Icefury cast which I use to pop Lava surge and get instant casts on Lava burst, between that I use stormkeeper lighting bolts, and spam lava burst after with lighting bolts,  Earth shock at 6O maelstrom, if possible, whats important is that I cant reach more then 90 so I dont loose any maelstrom. Flameshock is up for whole fights as in other rotation, Icefury is used on CD.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Earthshrine - shaman discord, where we talk with many other shamans about build, stats and optimal tricks on bosses.
Raidbots - simm on gear optimalization: stats, upgrades, talents.
Friends: got few from top 1OO ranked guilds that we talk together about whats best for what encounter.
Bloodmallet: azerite traits, how to stack which  traits, trinkets.

Raiding history:
My mythic raiding CAREER started in Nightshade on Sunstrider, i joined as an Enhancement shaman, it was right at the launch of the Legion.
Emerald Nightmare: Xavius kill at 11/22/2016, on Ursoc Ive had server record 650k dps.
Trial of Valor: Odyn and Guarm at 12/21/2016 and 1/09/2017 we werent able to kill Helya with that setup that we had.

Nighthold: I killed first few bosses to KROSUS,  then we had problem with Guildmaster/Raidlear in one person that was taking all Boes to his pockets and sold em for gold. Then most of the roster  and 2 officers decided to leave that guild because Raidlear was absolute   . We made guild called Hypoxic on Horde side, we recruited few missing raiders and continued to progress Nighthold. Iˇve been progressing till the end. Tho, i did not killed guldan because Guildmaster had personal problem with me, he was from arabia and took other people to kill even that i was one of the best raiders in the guild, it was personal from his side.
I was at the pull where we get him to 3%, and did not killed it that day. Next save that problem with Guildmaster escalated to higher level and he decided to not tak me into raid.
I felt very sad after that situation, so i took a break and when i came back there was another Raidleader (my friend) so I played for few months and then they decided to disband because of personal stuff like jobs, kids, family etc. So we ended with raiding and thats it with this guild.

Since that I played with friends plenty of M+ high keys and all kinds of stuff, heroic weekly clears.

Addons that Ive always used while raiding.
Elvui: helps me to see Cds, debuffs and much more clearer Ui then with classic UI.
Raid frames and party frames: allows me to put them wherever I want them and i can simply save someones ass when hes dying or something.
Details: Dps meter, Healing meter, interrupts etc.
Bigwigs: makes encounters easier for me because it triggers when boss is casting spells that need to be interrupted, warning when i have to move and lot more
Angryassignments: Helps whole raid to set Cooldowns, defensives, healthstones. Which party kills which mob, where to move etc.
Deadlybossmods: everyone knows what is that good for :D
Rclootcouncil: everyone knows what is that good for :D

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
All of this is in previous paragraph, + now I am in guild(Mithra - Draenor) that is ranked around 900 and people in raiding setup arent focused and dedicated to get CE as fast as possible, to farm tier and have fun. Which Im not used to because I was in guild where weve been around rank 350-400.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I expect dedication, focus on progress from all players as I do expect from myself.
I also expect that raids will be with no drama and talking while in encounter, I mean trashtalk in bossfights.
From me u can expect this: being focused on boss, mechanics then dps. Team success goes on first place, I always try to help others reach theyre goals and push fowards either in progress in raid or M+ high key push.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
One thing, that I dont have progres now in raid is because I did not raided much this exp. doesnt mean that I cant play like I did in Legion, Im alpha shaman that know what he is doing :D. Im killing mekkatorque with that guild Mithra today hopefully. Also Iam already prepared for every boss in this tier, watched many top guilds guides and wowhead summary for each boss.

I hope we are gonna raid together soon, and I hope u like my application. Phae  :-*
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 08:07:44 PM by Shimara »

Shimara

Re: Phaedreak-Elemental shaman
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 08:07:33 PM »
Hello Phaedreak!

Thank you for applying to us here in Endless. Officers have decided to decline your application, due to low current experience.

We wish you the best of luck onwards
- Shim