Endless - Kazzak

[Declined]Geenae - Fury Warrior

[Declined]Geenae - Fury Warrior
« on: February 11, 2019, 11:15:50 PM »
Character name: Geenae

Battletag: G33Zuss#2546

Introduction(Please include Gender, Age and Country)
Dude from the UK (actually Russian :P) 24. I've been playing WoW since the beginning of Legion, although I played private Vanilla servers a few years before that. I've been steadily progressing through the expansion to do high-end raiding.

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Geenae
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27209956#
- A screenshot of your UI:

- Connection info results:

- Do you have a working microphone? No mic in 2019? lul (yea I have one)

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.
According to current sim for my char:

Crit is best currently as I have hit my haste breakpoint to reduce my globals, and Crit is ideal due to Cold Blooded Steel trait, as it heavily benefits from Crit. And mastery is pretty on par as it boosts my damage in Enrage. We don't talk about vers as its just terrible, I almost have 0 vers and its still awful. Str is just there.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
ST - 2123123 Standard ST build, yields the highest DPS in the small windows that Enrage provides, Carnage for more Rampages during the fight>D Roar and Siege to create high Burst Windows.
Control - 2323133 Basically the same as the ST build except Storm Bolt instead of DT since that adds a stun, and BS instead of DR for huge Burst AOE.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
Mainly Class Discords and WoW Logs, sometimes Icy Veins at the beginning of a tier to get the baseline.

Raiding history:
-Finished EN HC in the first tier (DH DPS)
-4/10M (DH DPS/Tank) in NH
-8/9M (DH Tank/DPS) in TOS
-11/11M ATBT (DH+DK DPS/Tank). I did so by playing both DPS and Tank, maining DH and DK.
-In Uldir I stopped serious raiding and took a break finished the Tier with 2/8M (WW/BM+Outlaw+Fury).
-And now I'm 9/9HC and 2/9M (Fury/BM Monk).

Guild history and reason for leaving them:
First guild not worth talking about, it was a cesspool, left that and made my own with the friends I made whilst playing with them. Merged that guild with another called Team Two, left them in TOS as the GM disbanded the guild out of nowhere. Joined Just Do Damage (Whizps guild at the time), cleared 6/9 of them before the guild broke up after RL leaving. Joined consanguineous and finished 8/9 with them. In Antorus I stayed with them until we killed Eonar, at which point I left as I did not like the direction the guild was going with officers and RL making stupid decisions that hindered progress. Joined Hoax and finished 11/11 with them. I stopped raiding with Hoax a the beginning of BFA as I could no longer make the raids due to my new job, and the game generally burning me out. I cleared HC Uld with them and stopped playing for 2 months. I now joined Borderline Violent wanting to raid mythic again. However I plan on leaving the guild as they struggle to reclear HC 3 weeks in (taking all 3 raid night to do so), and getting hard stuck on Jadefire M cos people have no idea how Multisided works after 30 pulls.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:
I expect a guild that has the attitude to progress current content at a steady pace and members that click well together. You can expect me to do my best in terms of tactics following strategies etc, I am a very good listener and am able to quickly adapt to different fights. Boss kill(mechanics)>>>>>>logs.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!
Not much more to say, I'm a pretty chill dude who enjoys playing wow at a high level. I'm pretty good friends with Whizps, he can vouch for me if need be. I enjoy pushing M+, I regularly tank those and raids too. Currently, I'm keeping 2 chars up to date My warrior and monk. I'm happy to play both as DPS and Tank.

Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Geenya
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:32:22 PM by Fedeh »

Fedeh

• 100% Legit Dalaran Portals
Re: Geenae - Fury Warrior
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 08:32:06 PM »
Hi Geenae,

Thanks for your application. Unfortunately Officers have decided to decline your application due to low experience.

Cheers

Fedeh