Endless - Kazzak

[Withdrawn]Voidpugmy - Shadow Priest

[Withdrawn]Voidpugmy - Shadow Priest
« on: February 07, 2019, 05:26:24 PM »
Character name:

Voidpugmy-kazzak

Battletag:

lethalg#2126

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

Hey, my name is George. I am a 22 year old student from Greece , have been playing this game on and off since Wrath of the lich king. For hobbies outside of the game i mostly read and watch netflix during the winter and cycle and generally go outside during the summers. I also like to keep up with some manga but one of my biggest non gaming passions is motorsports (Formula 1 and WEC mostly).

Please provide us with the following:
- Link to your armoury: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/voidpugmy
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/voidpugmy#
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/6X2W1rK
- Connection info results: i am currently not at the place that i raid from so i will post the link later
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

At the moment shadowpriest is all about crit and haste since those 2 have about 50% more value than the other stats and that makes gearing choices a bit weird since sockets on pretty much all slots are very valuable and rings without bis stats are basically not worth considering with the exception of the set ring and cloak from conclave and rastakhan

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.
single target talent choice is a bit cookie cutter for shadowpriest at the moment i think the only variances i would play would maybe be misery on conclave (big maybe) and dark void is relatively good on opulence if you need extra add damage but twist of fate can make you pump more boss damage.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:
I follow shadowpriest discord exclusively for any theorycrafting and for gearing choices i do a lot of sims on raidbots to maximise my potential

Raiding history:
for bfa i started very late, around end of november so i didnt really try to seriously raid until BoD released and only killed 4 bosses , on the current tier i have killed champions and jadefire even though my guild is currently 4/9.
in legion i cleared every tier while it was current, with best ranking being KJ at around 260 iirc. before legion i cleared some mythic bosses here and there but never an end boss so nothing notable.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

Well currently i am in Hoax since may 2018 (when i came back to the game mid uldir they had stopped raiding so i helped a friends guild do their raiding) raided with them for a while until bfa released when i took a break for personal reasons, and now i joined back since they try and reform. Before that i was in potential-ravencrest from which i basically got demoted to social because i told some people i wanted to go horde for bfa and when officers heard of it they benched me since i wouldnt be of use in the future. Before that i was in the dedicated few- ravencrest until a bit before they disbanded. From about the start of legion until weeks before tos release i was in nerve-ravencrest which was quite an experience. in the end i left them because i was tired of the abusive GM there ever since i got promoted to officer it started to really wear me out until i left. Before legion (maybe even in legion now that i look back on it) i was guild hopping a lot , so nothing notable. I want to go back to my current guild Hoax and the reason i am looking for another guild at the moment. It's mainly because i have got a lot of bench time since they have a roster which i think is a bit too large and especially for shadowpriests which we have 3 i am the one with the least "connection" to other guild members and has left me out of action for most of progress so far and it seems to not have an improvement in the future.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

what i expect is to have a guild i can connect to and relax for the foreseeable future, and ofcourse one that is performing well with people who share a mindset when it comes to raiding. thats pretty much it from my side. What you can expect from me is a raider who will never stop trying to be better and is pretty active even outside of raids, I will not miss any raids unless something happens ( i will touch on that a bit later). I think what it boils down to is that i play this game to try and do the hardest content on it and i am not satisfied unless i achieve it, if something needs to be done for me to improve my chances i will do it.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

i am not very good at freetext. maybe if i missed something you can ask about it in comments. There is only one thing that i think fits here that i want to say and its something that would make me miss raids at some point but i would prefer if i said that in private to an officer.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 08:06:09 PM by AnT »

Re: Voidpugmy - Shadow Priest
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 02:39:03 AM »
https://www.speedtest.net/result/8022926650.png  i get around 77 ping on kazzak