Endless - Kazzak

[Declined]ToughChoice - Rogue

[Declined]ToughChoice - Rogue
« on: February 04, 2019, 12:17:38 AM »
Character name:

ToughChoice-Kazzak

Battletag:

ToughChoice#2824

Introduction - Let us get to know you! (Please include Gender, Age and Country)

Hello, my name is Alexandar i am 18 years old student who lives in Bulgaria. I play a lot of video games, my main one currently is WoW. I like rading heroic, mythic and doing M+. I am an adaptive player who enjoys having fun with friends while raiding and doing m+.

Please provide us with the following:

- Link to your armory: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Toughchoice
- Personal warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/Toughchoice
- A screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/a/qQOvEhh
- Connection info results: https://gyazo.com/a8cbbf6e1d559fcc41e01a9386faf3ac
- Do you have a working microphone? Yes i do, and i have no problem using it.

Stats - Please explain your stats priority and explain why you are using these.

I am currently running 24-25% crit, 20-21% haste and 32% mastery, in raid my bis stat is haste so far, in simulations my stat weights are showing my priority so i work around that when i select my gear. I also sim my gear and traits to know what is best for the selected fight.

Talents - Please explain your talent choices for a single target fight or an add controlled fight. And why you choose these talents.

For single target fights i play assassination currently and i am using the following talents:
Tier 1 - Elaborate planning
Tier 2 - Subterfuge
Tier 3 - Vigor
Tier 4 - Mostly Cheat death , sometimes Elusiveness depending on fight
Tier 5 - It doesnt really matter, if i have to stun something i take Prey of the weak or Internal Bleeding or if we need silence i take Iron wire with triple garrote to silence 3 enemies
Tier 6 - Toxic Blade or Exsanguinate, again depends on fight, i mostly use Toxic blade this tier since it sims better and it has better usage in fights
Tier 7 - Poison bomb only for single target. Depending on the fight i can take Crimson Tempest/Hidden blades but as far as i`ve seen from T23 bosses poison bomb is the best for every fight.
On some bosses like Jaina for example i can go outlaw depending on whether we need more aoe on Ice Blocked people.
Ofcourse there is a possibility for me to go outlaw on multiple bosses like on Jadefire for example to help a lot with damage on the Tiger adds that spawn periodically but this really depends on what the raid needs and i have no problem rotating my specs to help the raid.

Resources - Please tell us sources you follow to keep up to date with your class:

I use WarcraftLogs, i use simulationcraft(raidbots) i use a Rogue discord, i watch streams of very good rogues and i test a lot of things myself out of raid.

Raiding history:

My raiding history started back in Legion where i raided Nighthold nm/hc as alliance dh. In the opening of ToS i moved to Horde in TwistingNether and raiding in guild called Infestation nm/hc with my dh Chsn-TwistingNether. I started raiding mythic with them when ATB released and i cleared 9/11. I progressed both Agrammar and Argus with them, i wasnt there on the kill of agrammar due to irl issues and we didnt manage to kill Argus before it was time for people to go on vacations so we decided to stop trying after 300+ wipes on him. There i also tanked and dps'ed. In the opening of bfa i had to reroll to rogue because i was forced to if i wanted to raid. I killed 3 mythic bosses with Infestation in Uldir and started enjoying the class, but at that point i wanted to go more serious about raiding since i felt like i wasnt meant to be a casual raider. I moved to a guild called Valued where i killed 5/8M + Zul mythic on the day i got into the guild, and Mythrax on the day after. I quickly became core raider since people in there evaluated me as a player and i found a lot of friends in there. I volunteered to play warlock on Ghuun since we were missing warlocks. We managed to kill ghuun after a week or so and we rekilled for the next 3 weeks 8/8M and i raided some with my DH aswell got 5/8M on him and 5/8M on my warlock. Our kill was rank 518 world if i believe and it was pre-nerf. 3 weeks before the BoD came out Valued officer decided we needed to disband because our raid leader had decided to move to another guild to play with irl frinds and we had lost a few core raiders already that stopped playing the game. We had a lot of trails and things werent really working out. 2 weeks before BoD opened i joined guild named consanguineus where i currently am raiding. We recleared mythic Uldir 2 times. In BoD we got 9/9H first week and 3/9M on the opening of mythic. I am currently not enjoying the progression because its a bit slow for my pace and i feel i can do better in your guild if given a chance to do so.

Guild history and reason for leaving them:

Infestation-TwistingNether (ToS + ATB) , left because i didnt like the raid environment and people were a bit too toxic.
Valued-Kazzak (Uldir) , guild disbanded.
Consanguineus (BoD) , currently not enoying the raiding with them very much and we struggled on bosses that were easy which i didnt enjoy, our roaster is very melee heavy aswell and overall the guild is not for me i feel , the pace of progressing is a bit too slow for me.

Expectations - What do you expect from us and what can we expect from you:

My expectations for your guild is to find friends hopefully , have fun while progressing and have a good pace at raiding.
You can expect from me a very dedicated player , devoted to mythic raiding and a very flexible person. I am playing multiple specs/characters so if in future some things change you can rely on me to help with roster. I am also playing the game a lot so you i wont have any problems with attendance.

Freetext - Anything else you wish to add? Your last chance to impress us!

I would love to raid with Endless and get to know the people in the guild, hope you like me and decide to give me a chance to show my potential to you guys.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 08:04:16 PM by Fedeh »

Fedeh

• 100% Legit Dalaran Portals
Re: ToughChoice - Rogue
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 08:04:01 PM »
Hi Toughchoice,

Thanks for applying, Unfortunately we are full on trials at the moment.

We wish you the best of luck going forward.

Cheers

Fedeh